Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

nunoi

sarNie Egg
Pangmoua, summary for March 2 - March 5 is a weekly summary taken from Exact site so I assume the summary of March 7 week will come next week.

At Exact site, http://www.exact.co.th/ Buang Ruk Kammathep (Pong & Bee) has a different opening date again. I saw March 11, then March 12. A few minutes ago, I saw, begin 16th March.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol .. they are, maybe they need K'Boy write them good script again and rest ashore stage plays LOl ..

SERIOUSLY AND WTBEEP IS UP WITH THE FREAKING KILLING SPREES! not only that but the people getting dumped into the water and then coming back to LIFE I bet you that crazy lady will come back to life and have all her memories back! THis is just liek Kaew Lorm Phed but with different cast omg ... the fake heir murdering people so that she'll have the real heir's treasures. WTF

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cece good luck on that Exact lakorns have really gone down in the past years.. the last good lakorn i saw from them was Roy Adeed Haeng Ruk! Ugh! Then after that it's like WTBEEP are you doing?! they add to many division from the original storyline they freaggin over exaggerate the characters urgh! I hope Ching Chung is not like this LOL i'll cry my arse off
I have to totally agree on that. The last good lakorn I watch from XACt was Leh Ratree. After that, there were some good ones but not as good as LR. So true, XACt loves "killing spree" I didn't even finish KLP! lol... What I didn't like about RAHR the kiss and slaps were not natural. lol... in HJS too, it was just blah... I am surprised there is no kiss slap in here. But Neung doesn't roll that way. lmao

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Pangmoua, summary for March 2 - March 5 is a weekly summary taken from Exact site so I assume the summary of March 7 week will come next week.

At Exact site, http://www.exact.co.th/ Buang Ruk Kammathep (Pong & Bee) has a different opening date again. I saw March 11, then March 12. A few minutes ago, I saw, begin 16th March.
I know what you mean, they keep changing it. Just stick with it. If it's March 11, then stick with March 11. Yeppers, its' now being pushed back to March 16.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" Gosh whatever Exact was doing before Roy Adeed Haeng Ruk They need to continue doing it -.-" Cause I'm not liking their new changes! LOL I hate their new website too I cant even go there w/o it freezing me out urgh! I dont know why i think a script on there is jacked up

CTR

The Realist guy here period
-.-" Gosh whatever Exact was doing before Roy Adeed Haeng Ruk They need to continue doing it -.-" Cause I'm not liking their new changes! LOL I hate their new website too I cant even go there w/o it freezing me out urgh! I dont know why i think a script on there is jacked up

I thought it was my computer. :mellow: So it is their website. <_<

In today's episode, RangRong tried to sneak out and leave the house for good because she knew things were coming to an end. However, Rangsee caught her sneaking out so she had to stay in her room. RangRong overdosed on some drugs to try to change the date of the DNA test. They rushed her to the hospital but Rawee told the doctor to draw blood from her to take to see if her blood matches of crazy lady. Rawee, the lawyer, and Neung brought the crazy lady to the hospital to get her blood drawn to test against RangRong. She did not cooperate because she was scared of the needle. So RangRong is trying to lure her out of the hospital.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Rangrong does have some goodness in her heart, I mean she was going to leave, but her 'dad' and maid stopped her.
i can't wait for tomorrow's episode, somehow i really want the crazy lady to escape with Rangrong because I just don't like Rawee.

i saw the spoiler pictures on Lyn's blog. I totally can't wait to see that part ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
CTR and RR you two are still flowing this lakorns. I gave up! I can't stand Parn's angelic characteristics, Rangrong's unstoppable evilness, and the absence of Neung. <_<

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
CTR and RR you two are still flowing this lakorns. I gave up! I can't stand Parn's angelic characteristics, Rangrong's unstoppable evilness, and the absence of Neung. <_<
lol. i was thinking about giving up, but I love Aom that I decided to keep watching it. Neung showed up more in today's episode. And in lyn's blog, there maybe an attempted r-scene between Neung and Rangrong. I really want to see more scenes with them, even if it's an attempt scene. :D

nunoi

sarNie Egg
I saw lyn's blog too.

Lynda, thanks for the spoiler pictures. Where do you get your spoiler pictures for this lakorn as well as other lakorns?

cecilia

Staff member
i have a feeling .. the dna result might prove that Rangroong is Rasee instead of that crazy lady's missing child .. it could just be a coincidence --- or has it been prove b/c of the blood result back in the past episode.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
i have a feeling .. the dna result might prove that Rangroong is Rasee instead of that crazy lady's missing child .. it could just be a coincidence --- or has it been prove b/c of the blood result back in the past episode.
You never know because they can always change it.

cecilia

Staff member
^true on that ..
i think they're just freaking her out b/c they thinks they got the right stuff.
maybe what Parn saw earlier was just a switch report --- did they even show the name on the sheet too?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I want to give up on this lakorn, but I can't!! I'm in too deep now.. and I have hope that Rawee and Rong will make peace with eachother. Plus.. I'm waiting to see what Neung got in store. (according to Lyn's blog) :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yes totally!

i'm in way to deep to give up now...i do really
hope she's rangsee's daughter...the other ppl are juz
way too confident about her identity tat if there's no twist to
it...the lakorn will be juz blah..

and of course the lilo preview @ Lyn's blog does stir some
interest lol..though i hope it isn't sucessful...*tears* my Nueng
is way too nice

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I wonder how rangrong is going to get with neung at the end since she doesn't seem to have any feelings for him except to use him against his mother. i think that if the bed part does succeed then maybe that can help tame rangrong to not be evil and mean to him and his family. anyways, i wonder how it will end with all the drama that is happening now. I think neung is just too soft a character to see his mother and rangrong going against each other to the point where sometimes he doesn't know which side to take. glad that he has more scene.

cecilia

Staff member
its funny b/c just when i'm about to give up, they put Neung back on to play .. they definitely stirring things up for sure.