Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jieb_Lover! Oh you crack me up! Have Nueng shoot Rong. What threw me off, he said that he never really did hate her for the things she had done and bam she jumps off. He didn't even go rescue her lmao!!! Meaning that he still held grudge against her. Oh talking about this lakorn just makes me want to watch the lakorn all over again and bitch at my scene. For some odd reason, I need to pound on something.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMAOOOO! I totally would've love that, Haaa! Strange who wouldn't hate Rangrong for all the evil things she's done he must be veryy obessly crazy inlove w/ her then! :rolleyes: LOL. O_________________o But yeahh, I was surprised he didn't save her from jumping too, Ahaa! Yeahhh.

nolee

sarNie Adult
okay, I'm real late but here goes my input!

--Are you guys serious!??! LOL . saying that Parn didn't get her punishment? her punishment was all the things RungRong put her through.. and you can't tell me that wasn't enough!! I'm glad it ended the way it did coz Aom's character pissed me off so goddamn bad. I hated the fact that she killed the father.. she was just pure evil. and i also hate the fact that neun still loved her when all she did was deceive him the entire time, how can you love someone that killed your father? adopted or not.

my overall favorite character was Chol and Jakajann. she was annoying but funny as helll.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aom was the n'ek and n'rai in this. WOW, this lakorn was boring and pointless, why did i even bother to watch this. She killed her own mother too. :wacko: