Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i was disappointed at the ending. but it was either jumping off the bridge or spend your whole life in jail while Rawee and them are happy that you were finally caught. I felt the most sorry for Rong because she didn't deserve all of this, but I still think that Aom did a great job at acting :D Even though I read the spoiler, I really wished Neung would have jumped off the bridge with Rong too, just to be with her, because of love, but no.

I was really hoping for a twist or something, gosh, nothing at all. Exact lakorns are not the same anymore :(

Hmmmmm, did we ever find out if Rong was really the heir or do we assume that she just wasn't and that she was really the child of the crazy lazy, or maybe I just totally missed that part and don't remember lol?

cecilia

Staff member
well, according to what she said .. she killed her OWN BIOLOGICAL mother .. so i'm assuming, the crazy lady is her REAL mom :( ..
this lakorn makes no sense at all .. VERY UNPREPARED beside the good acting ..

iono

sarNie Hatchling
When panrawee gave the new will, she also had the DNA results that rangrong and rangsee aren't related. what i'm wondering is.. how did she get the results? lol, i thought rangrong had it.

nunoi

sarNie Egg
The comments from Konmun and Daradaily since March are mostly angry at the writer. Sarnies, normal viewers feel the same way we feel.

The fortune teller made a point of telling Parnrawee to do lots of good deeds to prevent the ending of Suriyathit, but Parnrawee still murdered. Parnrawee was born rich, have a maid who truly believe in her and have a good male friend like Lawyer Chode to help her succeed in life.

It makes some sense that Rangrong should pay for her crimes. However, Parnrawee really got a way with murder and inheritance.

Buang Ruk Kammathep is airing, and it is from the Exact, how many of you are brave enough to watch?

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i think rangrong got wat she deserved in the end, death was best for her since she did a whole lot of evil deeds. The ending was kinda dum though 0_o i think dey still coulda made it better -_- oooh well, lookin foward to pong and bee's lakorn =)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think some exact lakorns will be safe to watch ja :p like Sakul Kaa and Ching Chung because they are based of a novel that exact purchased the rights to make into a lakorn. Ching Chung is based on real life events that have been told to the author and it took 4 years I believe to complete the novel so Im sure that one will be good ^___^

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
stupid ass ending....but hey I would like to see aom and nat in another lakorn with each other. This one he didn't really play a big role.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
THAT'S IT!!

the heck! all tose headaches for nothing? i'm serious gals we should
round ourselves up and create our own lakorn production..i tink we could
write a script much better than this...

was a awful lakorn to put on Aom's history....was totally not worth the
promotion and the cast

Nunoi i'm the brave one! lol i'm gonna watch Pong & Bee's lakorn cuz i love
dem two and the last lakorn they did together was not sweet at all plus i tink
its juz gonna be striaght up drama/slap/kiss

what is the storyline for Ching Chung

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't watch this week's episode.. but I'm guessing rangsee is dead and Neung didn't R her ass? lol... ohh... the ending better not be a dream.
Oh girlfriend it ain't no dream. It would have been so much better if it was. :loool:

gosh, this lakorn pissed me off .. it's a total bs for sure..
i'm still mad that Parnrawee didn't get PUNISH for the crime she caused.
all these are done by her .. she's the problem starter .. it's not fear to have Aom die.
they both should just die!!!!!!! so mad :angry:
Everyone should have just died except for Neung but like I said he is dead to me. He was barely in the lakorn lol. I guess that is life, some people like Parn will get away. It's not like she even did much goods to make up for her sins. ARG!!!!

What that is so expensive for a book! Twilight book 1 and 2 is even cheaper than that lmao!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm.... I just watched Episode 25 and here's what I thought..

Eventhough I hate Rong for being so evil; I see that she killed Rangsee, but you know.. it's so stupid how, Rawee, Neung, the lawyer, and the elderly servant were so adament about not allowing Rong to get near Rangsee, but yet Rangsee always ends up alone. If they were so scared Rong was going to kill Rangsee, then why not let the elderly servant guard the door like how she guarded the door so that Rong couldn't escape?? And why the hell would Rawee want to go to confront Soon too when Chode was about to go?? And as for Neung, when Soon called to tell him "come now, look at what Rong is about to do to Rangsee!" to lure him out of the house, I thought it was so stupid. Cause why would you leave to go save Rangsee when Rangsee is right upstairs??? Duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! What a disappointment!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks for the link. It looks interesting.

I found this 2 volume novel and it costs $43.50 at ethaicd. I like to get my hand on it, but $43.50 for a novel is a luxury I can't afford right now.
:loool: I would buy the novel but reading thai piss me off because im not so good at it yet lmao so if i tried to read an entire novel in thai i'd probably shoot myself i might buy it just to keep in case one day i have the patience for it :loool:

@funco; I bought the twilight saga all of it hardcover for less than 30 bucks :loool: in brand new condition too

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the ending spoiler! Damnn that ending is sooo suckyyy & sooo stoopid seriously. I don't even wanna continue anymore! =/ Grrrrrrrrr. But Imma' continuing dl just so I can make mv of Nat&Aom, Haaaa! :D I like them together, Hope they pair again though it's unlikely chance. I'm soooo excited for Buang Ruk Kammathep though! Wooooooooooot* Hope it ain't like this lakorn and is actually worth the watch. EXACT lakorns this year seems to be wackk somehow! =/ And this is the year I'm actuall watching all their lakorns that are airing after one another! Grrrrr. KLP was sooo draggyy and overdramatic for me and ACD is just lameee, stoopid & nonsense! Damnnn! =/