Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder how rangrong is going to get with neung at the end since she doesn't seem to have any feelings for him except to use him against his mother. i think that if the bed part does succeed then maybe that can help tame rangrong to not be evil and mean to him and his family. anyways, i wonder how it will end with all the drama that is happening now. I think neung is just too soft a character to see his mother and rangrong going against each other to the point where sometimes he doesn't know which side to take. glad that he has more scene.
i hope it is not successful... just an attempt lol but i do hope they get together. ahhh!!! still stressing about the ending... you know i blieve rong does have feeling for neung... remember the part where he said he hate her and she sort of sad over it lol...

its funny b/c just when i'm about to give up, they put Neung back on to play .. they definitely stirring things up for sure.
i know what you mean. they are draining me out... they sure know when to bring him back!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
at this point, the only way this lakorn can redeem itself is if there is an r scene or rangrong is somehow rangsri's daughter. and since being rangsri's daughter is the MOST unlikely, the r scene better happen. lol

man, i really hate rangrong's character in this lakorn. n trying to run away to avoid going to jail?! pathetic! she had no problem screwing everyone else over before...or even trying to kill herself to get daddy's attention. what is it with jail? i guess she'd rather die than go to jail. hahaha

as for parnrawee, that biatch is so annoying. i hope she becomes handicapped or something. there was never any moment of true remorse for anything she has ever done. even when rangrong first arrived at their doorstep, she wasn't even like "omg, you're still alive, i've felt guilty for so many years!" she was more like, "oh hell no b*tch, you're not dead? how much money do you want to get out of our lives?"...on top of locking her in the room! her remorse didn't have to tie into rangsri's betrayal or her jealousy, it should just naturally be empathized with the fact that she tried to kill an innocent child. if she was young and stupid, and wasn't thinking at the time she tried to make saengla get the abortion, then what's her excuse now after having a family for over 20 years? is she just now feeling the burn because her little "perfect" world is getting disturbed? she's pathetic too.

everyone in this lakorn is hypocritical and guilty. the only innocent one is neung. i just wish he wasn't so weak, though i can see why he is. *sigh* he is the only one with a pure heart.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol P' Thookie it's understandable why he is so weak it's not that he is weak it's because he is a good person and he has consideration for the people who raised him all his life :p, I'm pretty sure if he was someone else then he wouldn't be so nice, but he believes that Rangrong is Ransee's daughter so he doesn't want to stand up to her either because she is the daughter of his benefactor, but If Rangrong is indeed Rangsee's daughter then she'll die because remember when the fortune teller said that the family line will end with Rangsee? Well Rangsee is still alive so that means that Rangrong will die if she is his daughter leaving Rangsee to continue to being the last of his family line. So at this point Rangrong will live if she's NOT his daughter -.-"

fun

Expired Sarnie
Neung is really Rangsee and Sanglaa's son. Sanglaa did not get an abortion but she felt that her son would live a better life if he was with his real father. Sanglaa drop Neung at the front entrance of Rangsee's house and Nok saw the child and couldn't resist to bring him in since she is infertile. That is the ultimate revenge against Nok. The son she thought was her is really Sanglaa and Nok been raising him as her own. hahahahaha.

Later on, Sanglaa got depress and so she stole that crazy lady's daughter to make it her own. She does love RangRong. She tells RangRong everything about her relationship with Rangsee so she can go find Rangsee to get revenge on Nok. And Sanglaa wants RangRong to meet Neung so they can live happily ever after.

Just hope it will lean toward this twist as stated by CTR. Then I would be satisfy. In the first episode, the fortune teller did say, he can only change his fate by doing good things. He did to a good thing, he took in Rangrong without solid evidence lol. Thook as for what you just said about Parn, you stated it well. I can't seem to like Parn even if Rangrong is a bit too evil- payback is a beep! I would have caused more headaches for her. What really gets me is that if she is so sure that Rangrong is not the heir, she should at least pity Rangrong for being one of Sanglaa's victim. But that beep showed no mercy or remorse what so ever. Ah! I don't see why people pity her, I thought I did but now I just hate her guts, 1 million times more than Rangrong. Rangsee is just getting on my nerves, he wasn't a real man. He was a coward and useless. Nueng on the other hand, I wouldn't say he was weak, but gosh he has such a minor role in here- that is all. If the writer would have given him more scenes. Geez I felt like I wrote a research papers. It is so much easier than the report I am working on. Okay enough of me ranting on and on and on. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I don't understand in the first place how come Saeng La even slept with Rangsee in the first place. I'm pretty sure that she knew he was already engaged. So it's pretty stupid of her to be hurt over that shiz when she slept with him willingly knowing that he was already engaged.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what I don't understand in the first place how come Saeng La even slept with Rangsee in the first place. I'm pretty sure that she knew he was already engaged. So it's pretty stupid of her to be hurt over that shiz when she slept with him willingly knowing that he was already engaged.
Really? I thought she slept with him then found out. After the couch scene (was it a couch or bed lol) they showed them in the car where he said he will pick her up at the usual spot. She goes in the ladies room and overheard the employees talk about it. She then rushed into his office. Hmm? I think I have to go back and watch episode 1.

nunoi

sarNie Egg
Really? I thought she slept with him then found out. After the couch scene (was it a couch or bed lol) they showed them in the car where he said he will pick her up at the usual spot. She goes in the ladies room and overheard the employees talk about it. She then rushed into his office. Hmm? I think I have to go back and watch episode 1.
fun4fun, you are correct. Saengla didn't know about his engagement.

In the ladies room, Saengla overheard and asked if it was real and one of them said, "don't you read the newspaper?"

CTR

The Realist guy here period
You are correct.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes fun you are correct I went to watch the entire episode 01 Lol; goes to show I should have caught up with that episode first ... lmao because I saw the part where Rangsee was talking to Parn when Saeng La left and then they talked to the fortune teller I was like ah well there must not be anything important lol....

I still don't pity Saeng La because I don't understand why she couldn't at least attempt to make her life better instead she choose to drink it away knowing she has a baby to care for -.-"

CTR

Yes fun you are correct I went to watch the entire episode 01 Lol; goes to show I should have caught up with that episode first ... lmao because I saw the part where Rangsee was talking to Parn when Saeng La left and then they talked to the fortune teller I was like ah well there must not be anything important lol....

I still don't pity Saeng La because I don't understand why she couldn't at least attempt to make her life better instead she choose to drink it away knowing she has a baby to care for -.-"

You have to remember the time. Saeng La's era took place around the 1950's-60's or so I think. People were most likely to abuse alcohol back then because research about alcoholism was not available yet. In addition, hearing people at the market and neighbors talking about you without a father back then was very insulting. It's meant that she was a sult and sleeping around with people. That is like a taboo in our society. It is not well liked and tolerated in that sense. She wanted to get help from Rangsee or get some funding to help her child but Rawee intervened and she was not able to reach Rangsee. Plus, Rawee threaten her not to return to see Rangsee. So it was a combination of things that made her go into depression.

- Time period. Thai/Lao society do not like a woman without a husband.
- Her family probably disowned her.
- Lost her lover. Rangsee
- Neighbors and friends talking about her being a sult
- No job and no future.

= Abuse of alcohol.
= Hopelessness and depression.
= No self worth.
= No purpose in life.

That is the psychological part of it. I have seen similar cases of this in real life.

fun

Expired Sarnie
- No job and no future.

= Abuse of alcohol.
= No self worth.
= No purpose in life.

That is the psychological part of it. I have seen similar cases of this in real life.
lol CTR, it is not just the Thai/Lao society... it's the whole damn world. :lol:

CTR

lol CTR, it is not just the Thai/Lao society... it's the whole damn world. :lol:

For Thai and Lao society, it is very embarrassing to see your daughter get pregnant without being officially married. It is an embarrassment to the family and to your last name. American society is more forgiving in that sense but in Thai and Lao society it is a disgrace to your family.

nunoi

sarNie Egg
From CTR: Neung is really Rangsee and Sanglaa's son. Sanglaa did not get an abortion but she felt that her son would live a better life if he was with his real father. Sanglaa drop Neung at the front entrance of Rangsee's house and Nok saw the child and couldn't resist to bring him in since she is infertile. That is the ultimate revenge against Nok. The son she thought was her is really Sanglaa and Nok been raising him as her own. hahahahaha.

Later on, Sanglaa got depress and so she stole that crazy lady's daughter to make it her own. She does love RangRong. She tells RangRong everything about her relationship with Rangsee so she can go find Rangsee to get revenge on Nok. And Sanglaa wants RangRong to meet Neung so they can live happily ever after.

CTR, I like your version!!! You may want to get into the script writing profession!

I like to add the following information to fit in with your version. :D

The fortune teller told Parnrawee that the only way to change Rangsee's fate is to do lots of good deed.
Saengla was in the abortion clinic at the same time that Rangsee had a major accident so the curse of being the last of Soriyatit might have been cut, leaving Neung to survive. Other Soriyatit members had always looked down on Neung since his arrival as an orphan so being a true heir would boost his confidence.

One of the song,
How long will you be able to last by my side. Your heartache is inevitable. This is my fate. I am destined to remain alone. No matter how much I love you. No matter how deep my love is for you. We probably won't make it to the end. This should be a song for Parnrawee.

Another song,
Take a look again, this person always has a word, "LOVE YOU" in her heart. It may look complicated, hard to understand sometimes. A bad person like me doesn't want anything, Don't have to understand, etc...
Just to love each other, give me love is enough. The only thing that I care is your heart, your love. I can't bear without you. I worry that you may become estrange.
In certain angle, it may not be what you want. But it is not that I don't have "love." It may make you tense and tired. But would you please, please stay right here. This should be a song for Rangrong.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww CTR I hope your ending to this lakorn is trueeee! 'Cause it sounds damnn good, Haa! =)

Anyways, It feels like this lakorn is ending sooo quick for me :( It's gonna end in 1/2 weeks already.

Compared to when I was watching KLP it seemed forever for it to end, lol :p Well, They had extended KLP too so that maybe the reason also but when I was only mid-way to the lakorn it seemed like forever for it to end already.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG today's episode was crazy, I can't believe what Rangrong did, she let the crazy lady go and she fell down in the water. WTH? Now she has a plan of killing her 'father' I have mixed feelings for Rangrong now.

CTR, I like your theory, that would be such a great twist :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You have to remember the time. Saeng La's era took place around the 1950's-60's or so I think. People were most likely to abuse alcohol back then because research about alcoholism was not available yet. In addition, hearing people at the market and neighbors talking about you without a father back then was very insulting. It's meant that she was a sult and sleeping around with people. That is like a taboo in our society. It is not well liked and tolerated in that sense. She wanted to get help from Rangsee or get some funding to help her child but Rawee intervened and she was not able to reach Rangsee. Plus, Rawee threaten her not to return to see Rangsee. So it was a combination of things that made her go into depression.

- No job and no future.

= Abuse of alcohol.
= No self worth.
= No purpose in life.

Yes CTR I understand that, but I'm speaking from the sense that Pity isn't what I feel for Saeng La because I'm the type of person that would stand up and fight against life regardless of the circumstances. I think it's just how we all look at it. I completely understand what would prone her to become an alcoholic but the thing is that if compared to other lakorns where sometimes a person goes through tougher times they are able to stand up and fight back so it's like the writer wrote her so weak! LOL but then I guess that is what contributes to the plot of the lakorn as a whole. I also find it so ugh if Saeng La played herself out to be the victim in Rangrong's eyes and also have the nerve to tell her to get revenge.

My theory is that Rangrong might not be Saeng La's child for a number of reasons. She may not be Saeng La child because Saeng La is alot smarter than we think and thought deep about it ... maybe somehow Nueng is Rangsee's child and Saeng La raised Rangrong in place of her own child for the purpose of sending Rangrong out to destruct Rawee's life... Maybe Saeng La thought that Rawee will check up on her and if she raises another child as her own then Rawee will not suspect and search for and perhaps hurt the real heir. Also she hopes that Rangrong will cause chaos for some period of time because she knows that eventually Rangsee will have a DNA test performed and if Rangsee finds out that Rangrong is not his then he will be hurt which satisfies Saeng La; also another reason why she wouldn't raise her own child to go get revenge is because she doesn't want to do that to her own child.

Sounds confusing I know but -.-" and also what makes me question my theory is why would Saeng La send Rangrong out there to get revenge knowing that there is a possibility that a blood test will be performed? So that is also one possibility that Rangrong maybe is Rangsee's real child somehow.

Blah at this point I don't know! LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Damnnn Aom is tooo cruel & evil! Goshh, She went over the lineee for me! I didn't think she'd get this evil but as more episodes by she gets superr evil! >.<

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
This is stupid. I can't stand watching Aom is playing this kind of role. I loved her in all of her lakorns with Captain and the one where she was a princess with Tik. And now this type of role? I'm disappointed.