Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Isn't that what you call bàap gam? The fortune teller did tell her that she would pay for her misdeeds. Yes, it is good to do merit but you cannot do merit and still do evil things. It is like saying, please forgive my sin but I will continue sinning because I can still do merit for it to be forgiven. The actions of Rawee is of an egotistic matter and of jealousy? What is she going to do with all of that money, the company and the big old mansion. Pretty soon she will go to the grave like Rangsee. Is she doing all of this to prove that RangRong is not the real heir? Or she is doing it because she wants the fortune?

How much merit do we know is enough to cover our sins? She do a little bit and expect her sins to forgiven? Rawee could have handle herself better especially being the adult in this situation.
I'm not doubting Rawee's Baap Gam at all. I guess somehow it will catch up with her, causing those around her to hate her. But I think she hasn't continued to do bad. She has been trying to redeem herself.

But if you think about it, what does Rawee's baap gam has anything to do with an angry teenager trying to take an old man's empre? An old man that isn't even her dad?

And to answer your question, if Rawee really wanted to keep Rangsee's fortune, I don't think she would go ahead and sign that divorce paper in which she thought Rangsee was the one who sent it. She could have been shameless and refuse to sign it. She even went to the meeting to finalize the divorce, but as luck turns out, Rangsee decided to give her another chance and allow her to prove her inncocence about cheating with Chode. She's doing all of this (trying to find Rong's real mother)because she knows that Rong isn't Rangsee's daughter. As his wife for over 20 years, would you stand by and watch someone whose trying to take over your husband's entire estate when its not rightfully hers?

And if you still want to add that Rawee also wants the fortune, well.. I think she deserves some of it too; afterall, she helped built the company. She works there doesn't she?

nunoi

sarNie Egg
Last night I found this site, http://www.exact.co.th/artitchingduang.html , and I posted the link at 12:12 am, but I went back to delete it.

I was curious when reading the audiences / readers' comments at Movie Sanook, but now I understand since they have access to these information ahead of some of us.

I am posting the link again with the spoiler.

The site is in Thai and I am not Thai so read this translation at your own risk! or you may want to ignore the following information and wait until next week.

Ep. 21, March 2 -- Parnrawee have Rangrong test her DNA

Rangrong tries to commit suicide to avoid DNA testing with Rangsee. Parnrawee takes this opportunity for a doctor to test DNA. When Rangrong is awake, she is anxious and devises a plan.

Ep. 22, March 3 – Rangrong takes KhamPaeng to run away

Rangrong follows Parnrawee until she finds out that the woman who Parnrawee claims to be Rangrong’s mother is KamPaeng, a crazy woman who Parnrawee sponsors.
Rangrong takes KamPaeng away before KamPaeng’s DNA testing.
Parnrawee follows and when Rangrong has no way out so she pushes KamPaeng in to the “water” and is missing.

Ep. 23 March 4 – Rangsee knows the truth that Rangrong is not his child

Parnrawee tricked Rangrong to admit that she is not Rangsee’s daughter and is the one who plans all “scenes.” Parnrawee tapes the confession for Rangsee, but Rangrong knows so she destroyed the tape without knowing that Rangsee accidently heard everything.

Ep. 24, March 5 – Rangrong plans to murder Rangsee

Rangsee is heartbroken to know that Rangsee is not his real daughter so he changes the will to give all to Parnrawee and Patsakorn (Neung). Rangrong is scare that Rangsee will know that she is not his child after the result of DNA and will not give his fortune so Rangrong plans to murder Rangsee before she has nothing left.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So yesterday's epi. proves how evil Rong really is. She finally convinced Rangsee to hand over all his fortune knowing she isn't his daughter. I wonder if she is going to try and kill him slowly now.

There's no redeeming her anymore.. not for me! If she were the real heir then I wouldn't be this pissed at that evil conniving scheming snake. At least if she is the real heir, then we can safely say she avenging for herself for almost getting aborted.

i really was on Rong's side before we found out she isn't the real heir. At first it seems like Rong wanted revenge for her mother and take what's rightfully hers.. but uhh... obviously, at this point nothing is rightfully hers.. and yesterday's episode totally disgust me when she made that poor old man hand over his fortune in his will. She was practically shivering with excitement.

as for Rawee, what she did was wrong when she ordered the baby aborted... but eversince Rong came back, she did try to redeem herself.. she wanted to make merit by helping Khampaeng.. she even agreed to have that acceptance party for Rong. They could have lived happily, but Rong was just out to get Rawee, which was understandable at that point. But now, it's just totally ridiculous how she's trying to hide that she isn't his heir, not accepting the DNA test and talked Rangsee into changing his will. So in my opinion, she's after the big stuff which is Rangsee's empire.
I am still on Rong's side cause I can't stand Parn. She is taking revenge for the aborted child.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!! Rangrong's actions are too evil. Even if she die at the end, I would not even feel sorry for her because she deserves it. There is no explanation or excuse for her action beside straight selfish and pure evil. A good person would not tricked innocent people into trap, yet celebrate. Even if she ends up being Rangsit's daughter, she still has no right to come back and revenge. She had never contributed anything to Rangsit's life for the past 20 so years so she does not have to right to come in and claim everything to be hers. Nat deserves to inherit everything Rangsit has instead of Rangrong since he has been there, work, and care for Rangsit. The only thing he doesn't have is Rangsit's blood and what big difference does that even make. Some of u may argue that if parn didn't make saengla abort the child then this wouldn't happen but how can we be so sure.
Isn't that what you call bàap gam? The fortune teller did tell her that she would pay for her misdeeds. Yes, it is good to do merit but you cannot do merit and still do evil things. It is like saying, please forgive my sin but I will continue sinning because I can still do merit for it to be forgiven. The actions of Rawee is of an egotistic matter and of jealousy? What is she going to do with all of that money, the company and the big old mansion. Pretty soon she will go to the grave like Rangsee. Is she doing all of this to prove that RangRong is not the real heir? Or she is doing it because she wants the fortune?

How much merit do we know is enough to cover our sins? She do a little bit and expect her sins to forgiven? Rawee could have handle herself better especially being the adult in this situation.
Yes I am on with you on that. I don't like Rangrong action but it doesn't mean I like Parn one bit at all. I hate all the characters in here but at the same time I can't seem to stop watching.

To get rid of all their sins, they should just have Rangrong and Kampang inherit the wealth as a payment to Sanglaa.

First of all, I would be devastated to know the mother who raised me for 20 years is not my mother. If Parn means to do any goods, shouldnt she pity Rangrong since she was used by Sanglaa. Now that is a total bitch there, no remorse of what she did. She wants to prove that Rangrong is not the real daughter yet I guess she wants to find fault upon herself. Rangrong is not the real heir I accepted that, but I wouldn't blame her for her actions.

Thanks nunoi for the spoilers. I hope that Rangrong does kill them all lol jk... but I hate everyone right now that includes Neung that I hope they all die... I am so evil MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I'm not doubting Rawee's Baap Gam at all. I guess somehow it will catch up with her, causing those around her to hate her. But I think she hasn't continued to do bad. She has been trying to redeem herself.

But if you think about it, what does Rawee's baap gam has anything to do with an angry teenager trying to take an old man's empre? An old man that isn't even her dad?

And to answer your question, if Rawee really wanted to keep Rangsee's fortune, I don't think she would go ahead and sign that divorce paper in which she thought Rangsee was the one who sent it. She could have been shameless and refuse to sign it. She even went to the meeting to finalize the divorce, but as luck turns out, Rangsee decided to give her another chance and allow her to prove her inncocence about cheating with Chode. She's doing all of this (trying to find Rong's real mother)because she knows that Rong isn't Rangsee's daughter. As his wife for over 20 years, would you stand by and watch someone whose trying to take over your husband's entire estate when its not rightfully hers?

And if you still want to add that Rawee also wants the fortune, well.. I think she deserves some of it too; afterall, she helped built the company. She works there doesn't she?

At the beginning, she did not want to lose her fortune to Seangla's baby so she had the child aborted or try to make an attempt to make Seangla to abort the baby. Second sin, She hid the truth from her husband about the baby that Saengla have with Rangsee. Third, she threaten Seangla not to come to the house again. Fourth, she did not treat RangRong with any respect when she first came. Even if she did not know if she is the real child or not. You still have to be respectful. Fifth, she try to buy her out at the house. That is what you call karma.

Your question about her standing by Rangsee is good. B) However, it just seeems like she is scheming for something. You can't be vengeful and then come to good terms. Rawee and the servant lady is scheming for sure. They hid things before and you never know if she did not.

Yes Rawee worked at the company and she would have been compensated for her work there. However, it seems like she wanted the whole things. She does not want it for herself, I think she would have given it to Neung already. Her self appointed heir. What is she going to do with all that money? She is old herself. Ultimately, the company belongs to Rangsee. She get pay for it like what a CEO would get pay. She is not the owner but Rangsee is.

Good discussion. I hope there is a twist to this. Just read the spoiler up there. :lol: :p B)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
funf4fun and CTR I agree with you both.

I read the spoilers and I hate how the writers turn things to make RangRong the evil one. No matter what, I stand by that RangRong is the victim here w/ little sympathy from Rawee.

I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE RAWEE'S ACTIONS MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE' IN THE LAKORN.

all the characters should just die and get reincarnated with reversal roles where they will each serve out their baap gam.
This includes Chode, the maid (dayum! I hate her!!!!), RangSee, and especially Parn...Rangrong too... Then Neung can inherit the wealth. lol he is the nicest character in the story, too bad his character is stupid and is just hella wishy washy. One day he is in love w/ RangRong and trying to convince his mom to lighten up on RangRong, the next day he buys into all of his mother's half truths and lies...What a dummy 'pra 'ek'

That's it, just end this show already...stupid writers....

lady0fdarkness

Rangsee is heartbroken to know that Rangsee is not his real daughter so he changes the will to give all to Parnrawee and Patsakorn (Neung). Rangrong is scare that Rangsee will know that she is not his child after the result of DNA and will not give his fortune so Rangrong plans to murder Rangsee before she has nothing left.
there you go folks. Rong's real motive. As far as I'm concerned, she's not even after Rawee anymore.. she's after the big prize; the fortune. And its funny, how in the other spoiler, she pushes her real mother into the water? Oh.. I'm sure she knows by then Khampaeng is her reeal mother. So basically, this vindictive little bitch would go as far as killing two innocent people to get what she wants.

Oh.. and my focus is not on Rawee.. my focus is on the fact that Rong's actions are way beyond avenging for Saeng La.. I think she forgot about that already. What she's really after is Rangsee's empire!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
funf4fun and CTR I agree with you both.

I read the spoilers and I hate how the writers turn things to make RangRong the evil one. No matter what, I stand by that RangRong is the victim here w/ little sympathy from Rawee.

I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE RAWEE'S ACTIONS MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE' IN THE LAKORN.

all the characters should just die and get reincarnated with reversal roles where they will each serve out their baap gam.
This includes Chode, the maid (dayum! I hate her!!!!), RangSee, and especially Parn...Rangrong too... Then Neung can inherit the wealth. lol he is the nicest character in the story, too bad his character is stupid and is just hella wishy washy. One day he is in love w/ RangRong and trying to convince his mom to lighten up on RangRong, the next day he buys into all of his mother's half truths and lies...What a dummy 'pra 'ek'

That's it, just end this show already...stupid writers....
:loool:

Hi-fi on Chode! She is such a BBBBBBBBBB!!! When she brought the empty bag into the room for Rangrong, oh my god it is ON! I am surprised Rangrong didnt slap her. I would have not slap her but smash her up!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
there you go folks. Rong's real motive. As far as I'm concerned, she's not even after Rawee anymore.. she's after the big prize; the fortune. And its funny, how in the other spoiler, she pushes her real mother into the water? Oh.. I'm sure she knows by then Khampaeng is her reeal mother. So basically, this vindictive little bitch would go as far as killing two innocent people to get what she wants.

Oh.. and my focus is not on Rawee.. my focus is on the fact that Rong's actions are way beyond avenging for Saeng La.. I think she forgot about that already. What she's really after is Rangsee's empire!!!!
I really hope Neung will do something to stop RangRong. PLEASE let Neung do something. How can they have him fall in love with her, then take him out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
RR, I know huh. I want more scene of Neung. Maybe he could talk sense to both Rangrong and Parn. That is why I hate him so much now. God, I don't use the word HATE often but it has become one of my most used word.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so i'ma catch up with this lakorn tonight. =D aka all of this weeks episodes hahahah. mayneeeeee are there any pictures of Pisoon? he is too hott to not have a picture of HAHA

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Last night I found this site, http://www.exact.co.th/artitchingduang.html , and I posted the link at 12:12 am, but I went back to delete it.

I was curious when reading the audiences / readers' comments at Movie Sanook, but now I understand since they have access to these information ahead of some of us.

I am posting the link again with the spoiler.

The site is in Thai and I am not Thai so read this translation at your own risk! or you may want to ignore the following information and wait until next week.

Ep. 21, March 2 -- Parnrawee have Rangrong test her DNA

Rangrong tries to commit suicide to avoid DNA testing with Rangsee. Parnrawee takes this opportunity for a doctor to test DNA. When Rangrong is awake, she is anxious and devises a plan.

Ep. 22, March 3 – Rangrong takes KhamPaeng to run away

Rangrong follows Parnrawee until she finds out that the woman who Parnrawee claims to be Rangrong’s mother is KamPaeng, a crazy woman who Parnrawee sponsors.
Rangrong takes KamPaeng away before KamPaeng’s DNA testing.
Parnrawee follows and when Rangrong has no way out so she pushes KamPaeng in to the “water” and is missing.

Ep. 23 March 4 – Rangsee knows the truth that Rangrong is not his child

Parnrawee tricked Rangrong to admit that she is not Rangsee’s daughter and is the one who plans all “scenes.” Parnrawee tapes the confession for Rangsee, but Rangrong knows so she destroyed the tape without knowing that Rangsee accidently heard everything.

thanks for the summary of each episode. do you have any more for the ending. I want to read what will happen at the end. I am not pitying rangrong because I don't think she is revenging for her mother(mother who raised her) but only thinking about herself. As for nok's character, I don't think what she did is way worst than rangrong now. I understand how hurt it would be for her when her husband loves someone else but why did he marry her in the first place when he could have rejected the marriage or try to get away from the marriage. It is his fault for causing his own miserable life because like someone mentioned earlier, he is playing with two women who would have spent their whole life with him. Besides, nok's character at this point is sad because she has to prove to her husband who she loves and take care of that she is a loyal wife when he should have known himself that she loves him or else when he first got hurt, she would have leave him already. I pity nok and even if she is mean in the beginning, doesn't mean she can't be given a chance to make up for it. People are given chances so I am behind Nok even if she turns out to be the bad one in the end because looking at her situation and rangrong, nok's situation is worst than rangrong. even if she have wanted to abort the baby, if fang doesn't then the baby isn't abort therefore it is part of fang's fault for going through with the abortion. even if nok were to force her, she have the right to say no because she's the one carrying the baby and not nok. anyways, don't fire back at me for this is just my opinion. thanks.
This lakorn somehow reminds me of a little of buang rak with pepper and fang how the parents are love triangle and the kids.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i don't know why (well, i do know why...just don't want to write an essay), but i'm really disappointed in this lakorn. it just feels unbalanced in many ways. urrrggghhh...

lady0fdarkness

i don't know why (well, i do know why...just don't want to write an essay), but i'm really disappointed in this lakorn. it just feels unbalanced in many ways. urrrggghhh...

i FEEL LIKE SOMETHING'S MISSING! I think we're missing like a relationship between the pa'nang's.

cecilia

Staff member
this lakorn suck now .. no point after she kick Neung out ..
her plot of revenge just got weird and crazy like Glan Kaew in KLP :lol:
thank god, i gave up after the trick love story ..

would have been nice if they make the connection between aom and nat work out somehow before getting all strangle like this ..

lady0fdarkness

^^girl.. At first I though this lakorn was going to focus on a real heir which is Rong, and an adopted heir which is Neung. They start off on the wrong footm trying to prove their loyalty to the father.. but they end up falling in love, but it isn't easy cause they have obstacles like Rawee and Rangsee that won't allow them to love eachother like a man and a women, but instead they are bound to sibling love. LOL... am I asking for too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the current storyline is almost painful to watch.

cecilia

Staff member
LOME, I'M SO WITH YOU ON THAT .. I'm not asking much either, just a little love here .. and perhaps, some remorse from BOTH leading ladies .. but i guess, nope, we're going to see what we don't want to face --- AOM GOES ON A KILLING SPREE :loool: .. *sighed* .. very disappointed. I just hope that PONG/BEE's new lakorn schd to air on the 11th wont' suck from middle to end like the past 2 EXACT LAKORN :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Cece good luck on that Exact lakorns have really gone down in the past years.. the last good lakorn i saw from them was Roy Adeed Haeng Ruk! Ugh! Then after that it's like WTBEEP are you doing?! they add to many division from the original storyline they freaggin over exaggerate the characters urgh! I hope Ching Chung is not like this LOL i'll cry my arse off

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. they are, maybe they need K'Boy write them good script again and rest ashore stage plays LOl ..