Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't know about you guys, but RangRong's smirks crawls under my skin. No nang'lai's smirks ever did this to me before. Everytime she smirks, I get chills and I want to puke.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
YenCha, highfive!

You are not the onlyl frustrated person... and this is like the only lakorn I've ever posted so much for... I've been here since like 05 too O___O

And like everyone else, I watch MaeKaKanom Wan afterwards to lighten the mood. lol

EDIT: ladyofdarkness - yelp, RangRong's smirks give me the heebie jeebies too. NangRai's do it in almost a comical way, but it's like natural for their facial expressions, but when Aom does it, it's so unnatural looking that it becomes psychotic almost!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ lol tis is actuallie the drama i least ive ever posted
on an on going lakorn which i'm interestd in...its cuz
like most of u girls i'm FUSTRATED in capital letters!!!
fustrated cuz i'm sick of Parn's good attitude..sick becuz
rangrong isn't caring about her father..sick cuz there not
enough Nat scenes and sick becuz Rangrong might not
be the heir..the wat gets me the most is i don't know where
tis lakorn is heading...

maybe i should start on MKKW to lighten my mood
-but i can't cuz i'm not a mart fan *tears*

anyways i'm behind..haven't seen today or yesterday's episode

CTR

The Realist guy here period
In today episode, it looks like RangRong is not the heir. It looks like Sanglaa stole RangRong from that crazy lady which would be disappointing since it would be so simple. Somehow, I just feel like it does not add up.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you know what I think ... if Rangrong is indeed the heir and the fortune teller said the family line will end with Rangsee then it's a possibility that Rangrong will die because rangsee is still alive and if Rangrong die then Rangsee will be the last of the family line -.-" but bleh I dont know lol.

nunoi

sarNie Egg
I am not Thai, but I have been practicing my Thai reading in the last six months through Oknation and/or Readlakorn sites which posted series of Thai lakorns’ scripts. Sometimes, the ending chapter is even posted before the final episode is aired so I find myself reading the script rather than watching the lakorn.

When I read about a hype of Aom’s new lakorn, Artit Ching Duang, I went through Oknation and Readlakorn, but no script was posted. I found only a handful of Thai sites such as Sanook Movie and TV5 that post the same short summary of the lakorn so I decided to watch the lakorn. As I watched and agonized over the details or the direction of the story line, I frantically searched for other sources of information on this subject so I found Sarnworld site.

It is interesting to point out that comments in English at Sarnworld site and comments in Thai from Sanook Movie site are quite different. When reading comments from Sarnworld, I found that most audiences seem to be more sympathetic toward RangRong and most audiences are wishing for a happy ending.

At Sanook Movie, there are many audiences who cheer ParnRaWee to rise up and fight. Many audiences also want RangRong to die just like her mother, SaengLa. The comments also include that XACT lakorns tend to provide an evil character from beginning until the end when an evil character dies.

Regardless of the outcome of this lakorn, members of Sarnworld sites should be proud that you have found each other and support each other.

fun

Expired Sarnie
FRUSTRATED!!! Yep!!! It sucks that MKKW only airs twice a week while ACD airs 4 times a week. And I thought I was going to die from BBK... Krit and his mother drove me to the edge but all the characters in ACD... I don't know how many times I had stab myself.

YenChai, you should join in lakorn discussion more often, I love reading your comment and post.

nunoi welcome abroad.

I will leave my comments short. Don't want to get more frustrated.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I am not Thai, but I have been practicing my Thai reading in the last six months through Oknation and/or Readlakorn sites which posted series of Thai lakorns’ scripts. Sometimes, the ending chapter is even posted before the final episode is aired so I find myself reading the script rather than watching the lakorn.

When I read about a hype of Aom’s new lakorn, Artit Ching Duang, I went through Oknation and Readlakorn, but no script was posted. I found only a handful of Thai sites such as Sanook Movie and TV5 that post the same short summary of the lakorn so I decided to watch the lakorn. As I watched and agonized over the details or the direction of the story line, I frantically searched for other sources of information on this subject so I found Sarnworld site.

It is interesting to point out that comments in English at Sarnworld site and comments in Thai from Sanook Movie site are quite different. When reading comments from Sarnworld, I found that most audiences seem to be more sympathetic toward RangRong and most audiences are wishing for a happy ending.

At Sanook Movie, there are many audiences who cheer ParnRaWee to rise up and fight. Many audiences also want RangRong to die just like her mother, SaengLa. The comments also include that XACT lakorns tend to provide an evil character from beginning until the end when an evil character dies.

Regardless of the outcome of this lakorn, members of Sarnworld sites should be proud that you have found each other and support each other.
Welcome to Sarnworld B)

It is not that RangRong is innocent. Well, she didn't know that SeangLa stole her from that crazy lady. Throughout her whole life, I would imagine RangRong thinking SeangLa is her real mother because she had nothing to believe that she was not.

RangRong behaviors is far from perfect and it should not be accepted as well. However, the way Rawee tries to make herself the victim and to act all innocent is totally ridiculous. She had SeangLa aborted the child and then threating SaengLa if she came back. She pay money to SaengLa to have an abortion. (Sidenote: I don't know how abortion is view in My homeland (Thailand) but in America it is not view favorably. So that might explain why the differences in viewpoints.)

When RangRong came to the house in episode one, Rawee was so disrespectful towards her and she was so selfish. Rawee locked RangRong in the house while they were having a party for Neung. She tried to pay RangRong to leave the house. She could not accept that RangRong was alive. She could not accept that SaengLa did not have a child. I don't know if Rawee loves Rangsee for him or for his money. With how she is displaying herself, I would say she is in it for the money and his fortune. What the heck is she going to do with all of that money when Rangsee is gone? She herself is old as well. It stems from the fact that she is infertile.

In addition, she tries to dehumanize SaengLa in front of RangRong. If that is your mother and someone disrespected her in front of your face, you would be angry too. The servant lady is at fault as well because she helped Rawee cover up her actions.

The lawyer guy is biased as well. He thinks everything that Rawee does or do is perfect. He believes everything that she tells him. There is always two side to a story.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome to Sarnworld B)

It is not that RangRong is innocent. Well, she didn't know that SeangLa stole her from that crazy lady. Throughout her whole life, I would imagine RangRong thinking SeangLa is her real mother because she had nothing to believe that she was not.

RangRong behaviors is far from perfect and it should not be accepted as well. However, the way Rawee tries to make herself the victim and to act all innocent is totally ridiculous. She had SeangLa aborted the child and then threating SaengLa if she came back. She pay money to SaengLa to have an abortion. (Sidenote: I don't know how abortion is view in My homeland (Thailand) but in America it is not view favorably. So that might explain why the differences in viewpoints.)

When RangRong came to the house in episode one, Rawee was so disrespectful towards her and she was so selfish. Rawee locked RangRong in the house while they were having a party for Neung. She tried to pay RangRong to leave the house. She could not accept that RangRong was alive. She could not accept that SaengLa did not have a child. I don't know if Rawee loves Rangsee for him or for his money. With how she is displaying herself, I would say she is in it for the money and his fortune. What the heck is she going to do with all of that money when Rangsee is gone? She herself is old as well. It stems from the fact that she is infertile.

In addition, she tries to dehumanize SaengLa in front of RangRong. If that is your mother and someone disrespected her in front of your face, you would be angry too. The servant lady is at fault as well because she helped Rawee cover up her actions.
^Thank you CTR

Today's episode just made me increasingly frustrated... I think I will have to stop watching this or it will drive me crazy. In addition, I feel a SUPER UNSATISFACTORY ending is about to come.

:(

fun

Expired Sarnie
That is what I don't understand. So was it love at first sight for Parnrawee? They just showed her returning and bam they're married. If your husband got another woman pregnant... would you still want to be with him??? Well for me, most definitely a NO! I would divorce his ass. She is one rich mo-fo b1+@# what more could she possibly want. I don't know why Exact is protraying her as an angelic person. All the things she had down adds up and bam she is suddenly crying like a baby. Karma has reached you. lol

^Thank you CTR

Today's episode just made me increasingly frustrated... I think I will have to stop watching this or it will drive me crazy. In addition, I feel a SUPER UNSATISFACTORY ending is about to come.
Tell me about it. But I love to come to this thread and read how frustrated and annoyed we are. LOL so don't stop watching. By the way I need to watch today's episode. BRB to add my 2 cents. lol

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
^ lol tis is actuallie the drama i least ive ever posted
on an on going lakorn which i'm interestd in...its cuz
like most of u girls i'm FUSTRATED in capital letters!!!
fustrated cuz i'm sick of Parn's good attitude..sick becuz
rangrong isn't caring about her father..sick cuz there not
enough Nat scenes and sick becuz Rangrong might not
be the heir..the wat gets me the most is i don't know where
tis lakorn is heading...

maybe i should start on MKKW to lighten my mood
-but i can't cuz i'm not a mart fan *tears*

anyways i'm behind..haven't seen today or yesterday's episode

I agree with you on the Nat scenes. He's quite buff.
RangRong is getting on my nerves. So is Fah.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am back to add my 2 cents for today's episode. I am so hating on Parnrawee. She is just provoking Rangrong to kill or something lol... Rangrong is scary, I wouldn't dare mess with her. And omg back to Parn... does she think by proving Rangrong is not Sanglaa and Rangsee's daughter makes her a good person. F that... it means she freaking did kill an innocent baby. ERG!!! I want to sock her in the face. It seems like revenge is eating Rangrong up. Can't really blame her as much as I hate her as well. She is a victim! Going crazy!!!

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
^Thank you CTR

I totally agree with you on EVERY frustration, chngnsch. And thank you CTR for defending Rangrong's behavior. I'd behave ALMOST like her too if I was in her shoes.... minus the childish unclassy act and add some caring feelings into her, you know. Cuz her behavior is not perfect at all... not the real type of nang ek characteristics. That's why I would so hate it if it really turns out that she's not a Suriyatit. I totally hated today's episode of how she acted when her dad was about to sign the will. It's like full of GREED. Come ONN, Rangrong! Don't you know what right or what's wrong anymore? Your identity is so questionable, don't you want to know who your real mother is? Instead of worrying about owning the Suriyatit's wealth? Even if she's in denial, but she should be more curious about her real identity since it seems like she's so afraid of the DNA test. Gosh, I don't know how much I have to stress my feelings out. LOL I really don't want to be on Parnrawee's side, but Rangrong's action is like pushing me there. :angry:

Anyway, they should just do the DNA test already, and reveal the whole *aahfashfsdhfasdk* !!!! That's how mad I am. I don't even know how to word it anymore. LOL Seriously? SERIOUSLY!! Since it might be such a bad ending for this lakorn, then I'll give up my hopes for Rangrong. Make her Kampang's daughter, which brings out the FACT that Parnrawee is at FULL FAULT for ending the Suriyatit bloodline. Then Rangsee should really be mad at Parnrawee, not Rangrong. Then divorce her or something! Rangrong goes back to her real mother, or the writers can kill her. I don't really care anymore. LOL If it ends somewhat like that, it'll make up for my frustrations. LOL You know, since there's no win win solution, then I want all of them to LOSE! LOL Can you tell I'm so sick and angry? :loool:

Somehow I can't stop my detective mind again. If you watch today's episode, you'll see in the pictures that Parnrawee and her lawyer tried to show to Kampang. In the picture, Sangla was holding her baby. Look at the way she's dressed. Does that look like a hobo? :unsure: And she had the picture taken AT a temple. Can it be at the same temple that she "supoosedly" stole the baby from? If I stole someone's baby from that temple, I'm not ever going back to it and take pictures like that for proof! seriously? SERIOUSLY! Geeeesh! Anyone with me on this? Or is it just in my head? Gosh, Why do I feel like it's just in my head? LOL And plus, how does a hobo have enough money to take pictures of herself and the baby? I smell alot of things wrong. IDK I'm just so confused that I want to make my detective mind give up!

And ahem' ahem' thank you fun4fun. IDK if my comments bother people in here, but I'm glad that you enjoyed them. It lets me know that I'm not alone. LOL I do try to enjoy this lakorn, seriously. I'm trying very hard to. Don't get me wrong though. I do think that the actors did a great job portraying their roles. It's the the characters that turned me off.

And.... welcome to sarnworld, nunoi! I'm glad you shared your thoughts. But if you've read through our comments, you might be able to understand our concerns for Rangrong.

SIGHS, so sad. Now I have to wait for a whole nother week for Maeka Kanom Warn. How will I endure all these tensions from Artit Ching Duang? Hmmmmmmmm, I smell Noon Siripun and Andrew Gregson to the rescue! LOL

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
That is what I don't understand. So was it love at first sight for Parnrawee? They just showed her returning and bam they're married. If your husband got another woman pregnant... would you still want to be with him??? Well for me, most definitely a NO! I would divorce his ass. She is one rich mo-fo b1+@# what more could she possibly want. I don't know why Exact is protraying her as an angelic person. All the things she had down adds up and bam she is suddenly crying like a baby. Karma has reached you. lol

LOL I'm so with you on that. Her angelic character is what turned me completely off! And like you said, revenge is eating up on Rangrong. She's probably on the verge of going insane and so tempted to KILL. Who's to blame for that? Our one and only angel.... PARNRAWEE. <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
This thread is too addicting... I don't know how many times I had post today in this thread alone!!! It's not only you YenChai. I need rehab after this. Andrew and Noon is more like a sitcom than a lakorn.

Or maybe Kampang is only saying that the baby in the picture is her baby. After all she is crazy. lol... I think if you show her a picture of a baby girl, she would claim it to be hers. I just hope so... I already lost a little interest in the lakorn when Parn said Rangrong is not the real heir, I guess you can say I'm in denial. I got to emphasize this again, is it me or are they kind of dragging this... AND WHERE IS NUENG [NAT] AT!!! ERG!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Trying to lessen the intensity in here right? Yeah if only they showed more of NEUNG!!!
lol.. yes you can say that.

For me.. yes I know Rawee is equally evil for aborting a child, but what is really messed up for me is that Rong is continuing to hurt Rangsee, Rawee, and Neung eventhough she isn't related to any of them!!! So that leaves me to believe that she's only after the luxury, the fortune, and she's just pure evil and a notorious schemer.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol.. yes you can say that.

For me.. yes I know Rawee is equally evil for aborting a child, but what is really messed up for me is that Rong is continuing to hurt Rangsee, Rawee, and Neung eventhough she isn't related to any of them!!! So that leaves me to believe that she's only after the luxury, the fortune, and she's just pure evil and a notorious schemer.
Well you know who wouldn't want to be poor again. That is very true in the real world. Glad that they emphasize on that in this lakorn... Crap this is like my millionth post in here today!!! AH!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Welcome to sarNworld! Although I haven't been keeping up with this lakorn I've been watching it lol if that makes any sense, but I'm a little oddballed about the entire Rangrong being so evil to the point where she can manipulate the feelings of someone who loves her.