Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

natty

Chubs
np ja tinah.. always here to help..

but anyways mainhiathao, no he's not in keaw lom petch... you probably got confuse because they introduced all the new generation pra'ek and nang'ek together... this is tui's first lakorn and the only confirmed lakorn so far...

Mai*

sarNie Elites
He's not the pra'ek, nor did he confirm he was the pra'ek. At this point no one has that confirmation, it could still be Tang or someone new altogether. I think it's important to state the facts as it is. It's one thing to state it as a rumor or perhaps assumption.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So there's still the possibility of Chakrit being the p'ek? I don't care how busy he is...he needs to stop what he's doing to make this lakorn with Aom...I really want to see these two together...but damn, he has three in the works already...with Ja, Pat, and Ann T...but I want to see him with Aom...he should postpone that Pat one, definitely. Oh, and the one with Tanyares...man, he is living up to my nickname for him of lakorn-whore...hehe...Glad to see that he is working hard to entertain people.

natty

Chubs
So there's still the possibility of Chakrit being the p'ek? I don't care how busy he is...he needs to stop what he's doing to make this lakorn with Aom...I really want to see these two together...but damn, he has three in the works already...with Ja, Pat, and Ann T...but I want to see him with Aom...he should postpone that Pat one, definitely. Oh, and the one with Tanyares...man, he is living up to my nickname for him of lakorn-whore...hehe...Glad to see that he is working hard to entertain people.

it could still be.. but i doubt it... chakrit's name was linked to this project because the director of this lakorn is the same director as pentor.. she probably did offer this lakorn to chakrit and wanted him to play in it but he probably couldnt due to the projects that you stated.

but anyways they were due to start filming since may but of course we all know that didn't happen... so it could be possible that p'pui is waiting for chakrit and decided to finish her other projects first since she has other lakorns currently filming. or this lakorn could go to p'tang since he doesn't seem to have anything else and they are just waiting for p'pui to finish her other lakorn... OR they couldn't find someone and really did decided to just use the new guy tui but the people at exact forum didn't think so... well we'll find out when they start filming.. anything can happen til then..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it could still be.. but i doubt it... chakrit's name was linked to this project because the director of this lakorn is the same director as pentor.. she probably did offer this lakorn to chakrit and wanted him to play in it but he probably couldnt due to the projects that you stated.

but anyways they were due to start filming since may but of course we all know that didn't happen... so it could be possible that p'pui is waiting for chakrit and decided to finish her other projects first since she has other lakorns currently filming. or this lakorn could go to p'tang since he doesn't seem to have anything else and they are just waiting for p'pui to finish her other lakorn... OR they couldn't find someone and really did decided to just use the new guy tui but the people at exact forum didn't think so... well we'll find out when they start filming.. anything can happen til then..
LOL if i was P'Pui i'll postpone tis one and wait for the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. pra'ek too...CHAKRIT :wub:

i'm dying to see My Fav. Actress and Actor together...hopefullie i'll see 'em before i get too old...lol

but it's bothering me soo much cuz his last lakorn was in Oct. :unsure: and he has all these projects line up for him...finishing filming one but no news of airing date...it's probably gonna be stocked...argh! it's killing us fans.... :lmao:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
DAMN, I hope we get something new on this soon....
or else ima go bazzar! lol. I wish there can still be
a possiblity for the praek to be either Chakrit or TIK!
C'mon, he needs to come back, why not now with his
sweet heart? GOSH. someone confirm it to be either
these two guys!!!!!!!

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
I read somewhere this drama's Englishi name is " Races of glory" ,I think the outline should be the fighting between the two female roles...right?

moilee

sarNie Adult
I swore that I saw news that this new guy is the pr'eng. He's young but not that handsome...unless ....they made change to pr'eng again that I didn't know.

natty

Chubs
I swore that I saw news that this new guy is the pr'eng. He's young but not that handsome...unless ....they made change to pr'eng again that I didn't know.

is there a link where i can read the confirmation? i check exact's webboard and even there they havent yet confirm the pra'ek..

natty

Chubs
maybe people are just mistaken because he was introduced as "pra'ek nong mai" then it goes on to say that he will be playing alongside aom and nok sinjai.. but who knows.. he might end up being pra'ek after all.. but as far as i know.. there hasn't been a firm confirmation that it's him.. people at exact's webboard are still waiting for updates on who the pra'ek will be..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
well, that's great news. LOL
there's no confirmation!!!!!!
hopefully the praek will be
revealed SOON! and hopefully
I won't be dissapointed! =(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah Jenna my dear...i love you but bad suggestion! lol...i tink we have enough Aom & Cap. in the pass...time for a new pra'ek....Chakrit come on my dear clear your schedule for tis one...not the one w/ Ann but put the one w/ Pat on hold will you...or Pong OMG! i would totallie die too...Mr. Nawat is oh so handsome