Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what?! so it's confirm Tang is pra aek. oh man! i wanted Chakrit as pra aek. that sucks! my hopes are broken. why she never get to pair up with Chakrit. so weird and they are in the same company too. what a disappointment. :(

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
what?! so it's confirm Tang is pra aek. oh man! i wanted Chakrit as pra aek. that sucks! my hopes are broken. why she never get to pair up with Chakrit. so weird and they are in the same company too. what a disappointment. :(
Chakrit is a freelance. But he was born in Grammy (Teen Age Grade A) so he often serves Exact (Grammy)'s works. I heard he's busy with a couple of Ch3 lakorns and also a movie. No time.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
oh i like tang...i mean, i would for it be chakrit but since its not...tang sure is a good choice...although tik will be a whole lot better...but dont mind tang at all...

max

sarNie Elites
I love Nok Sinjai! I recently discovered that she is the actress that I saw in an old Thai movie. She is still pretty as ever! What is her role in here? I am still not sure if I will watch this, though... it depends ^^

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
On a second thought. I've been watching several Chakrit lakorns cause I'm bored. I would love to see Aom with Chakrit on this drama. It would be a hit.

But who knows.

Maybe they'll add Charkit later. I mean isn't Nok and Tang older generation actors.

What was the storyline again.

You never know it's Exact. They love to keep people in suspense.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Chakrit is a freelance. But he was born in Grammy (Teen Age Grade A) so he often serves Exact (Grammy)'s works. I heard he's busy with a couple of Ch3 lakorns and also a movie. No time.
what? so you mean that chakrit was one of the teen 8 grade A singer.