Anuntalai

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching the first episode and I really like seeing Arnus again. It seems like it's been forever since he's had a lakorn out. I also love that other guy who picks up the flower in the present day. I'll definitely continue watching. Hopefully the plot becomes even more interesting! ^_^

natty

Chubs
oh ok i remember this lakorn now.. they talked about it a while back.. por's gf is in it too as the nang'rai right?

yeah the nang'ek is new.. her very first lakorn.. i think she came from a pagent.. i forgot.. they had a little clips of the behind the scene on daokrachai once.. this lakorn was written for the royal family.. no wonder khun ploy is in it..

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, I like the lakorn so far! But ITV lakorns are only 30 mins a day! I like Anas and the other guy from Nok Ork, n'ek is ok.

So the lakorn is written for the royal family? Well, I think the royal princess or lady who is first main character acts stiff but I don't really want to offend anyone or say that she acts good just because she is royalty. In truth, she has a long way to go, but i guess its ok.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, I like this lakorn very much!

Love the guys and the girl who is with anas, she is one of my favorite bad actresses, i mean, actresses that are against n'ek. :)

I agree with poopym, i think that the lady in the red, the queen, acts stiff.

No offense anyone. :)

natty

Chubs
lol khun ploy isnt an actress.. she was asked to come play this role and since it was written for the royal family she agreed.. lol so we cant expect her to be a pro now.. i mean just look at half of the real actors and actresses.. even those long time "pro" are stiff.. lol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
So happy Arnas has another out! :yahoo: Loved his last one with Pinky. Wished she's in this one too. He looks hot in the pixs. Gonna have to download it!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I know it was written for the royal family but kind of wish another lady took Khun Ploy's role.

A lot of talented women out there.

And I agree that most pro's are still kind of stiff.

I know, I'm a critic but can't help it when both my p'ek and the nok'ork guy and nang'rai (anas g'friend in here) are talented! :)

vallapa

sarNie Egg
lol khun ploy isnt an actress.. she was asked to come play this role and since it was written for the royal family she agreed.. lol so we cant expect her to be a pro now.. i mean just look at half of the real actors and actresses.. even those long time "pro" are stiff.. lol
natty, that's not khun Ploy. She is khun Ploy's mother.
She is the oldest daughter of our King. Her rank is the princess but we called her "Toon Kra-mom"

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Toon kra-mom ying Uborat would still have the title of Princess if she didn't give up her title and went to marry an oversea guy.

Anyways i havent seen her since Kasattriya

natty

Chubs
natty, that's not khun Ploy. She is khun Ploy's mother.
She is the oldest daughter of our King. Her rank is the princess but we called her "Toon Kra-mom"

oh i thought she was khun ploypailin...... she's no longer a princess though.. she gave up her princess title.. but to the public she is still called "mom" .. and still a princess.. just without the title..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Arnas is hot in here. He plays police role well. But the story is not very interest to me much.

sarNie Egg
What she gave up was "Her Royal Highness Princess Ulborat". She is now Princess Ulborat. The HRH no longer in front.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok i watch da 1st eps and couldn't watch it all the way thru im such a fan of arnas but y can't he have better lakorns

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
im addicted to this lakorn..at first i didnt want to watch it cuz i didnt know who the nang ek and praek were but this lakorn is very good..
nang ek and praek are very cute together
and the royal princess..i think she is very captivating..
i cant wait for the rest of the episodes!! :)