Anuntalai

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. She shouldn't crimp her hair. It doesn't really look good on her. Other than that I think that this new nang'ek is actually pretty.

vina_lek

the new nang'eg is really adorable, & she can act. I like her!

hm...the storyline seems a bit predictable, but I'm just watching it to see Arnas & the new nang'ek bicker with each other! :lol: they're really cute.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is boring and the storyline is not good.
I like Arnas, he cute. N'ek, she need to fix her hair cuz i don't like her hair like that. She is good actress and pretty too but, need to fix the hair that all.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I was so excited to see that Arnas has a new lakorn but I couldn't get myself to watch past episode 1. I don't like lakorns like this. I didn't even watch Nok Ork with him and Yui b/c I'm too scared to watch lakorns like this. I hope he plays in normal present-day type lakorns soon. At first, I was gonna watch it just for him but I couldn't do it.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
personally i love this lakorn..
the praek and nang ek are so adorable..the way they bicker at each other is just cute
i kinda like the nang ek's hair..i think its different
I think she is pretty and the praek is cute
i like lakorns like these..where it is a mixture of time periods
lakorns where there are too many cat fights and slapping between the nang ek and nang rai gets annoying now so i appreciate lakorns like this one where it is different..and plus the nang ek stands up for herself which is nice to see..the weak nang ek type is just getting old
a definate 10 for this lakorn so far :)

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
wow i cant believe it already ended!
this lakorn was good but i felt the ending was a little rushed
the praek and nang ek never even got to tell each other how they felt..
i would have loved to see a sweet ending scene of them two..
but oh well maybe they will have another lakorn together :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I finally finished this today and yes I did feel like it was rushed. All of a sudden, Arnas was hurt then they escaped to a place i dunno where and the princess comes on the screen, says a couple words and it ends!!! oh well, it was short overall though! I can't believe this finshed before Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha did.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man this lakorn was cute if only they had given the nang ek and arnas a little more time together it would have been better.. i mean the lakorn was so focused on the bad guys hha lol i wanted to see cute scenes btwn them!! like on the beach when he hugged her lol awwwww and dude pood payahbhat airs after this ended and man it is scary lookin lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
has this one ended already?? I watched first 10 episodes, err skipped alot though lol and yes n'ek hair did bother me alot lol
I watched it because i wanted to see Princess Uborat hehe, I'm honestly a fan of hers :wub: for her To Be Number One program and from her first lakron hehe she may not have the best talent and skills in it but i still so like seeing her on-screen she is pretty!