CHEER- UGLY, MANLY, ANNOYING
PAT- ALRIGHT, ANNOYING SOMETIMES
NAT MYRIA- WEIRD LOOKING
NING- GOOD ACTRESS, BUT NOT THAT PRETTY AT ALL
POK- TOO OLD LOOKING
PEUNG- WEIRD LOOKING
BUA SAROCHA- UGLY, ANNOYING, CAN'T ACT FOR SHIT
FANG- UGLY, ANNOYING
Ahaha your reasons are all about them being annoying. Honestly this made my day, LOL

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Ahaha your reasons are all about them being annoying. Honestly this made my day, LOL

Don't hate me but this is my opinion... here's my list:

Mint Chalida-(I THINK SHE HAS A WIERD SMILE, LIKE SHE IS CRYING, NOT NANG'EK MATERIAL should just stay as supporting actress because she cannot act at all and really hate her voice it's very annoying)
Sorry MTEAM fans-Mark could do better then that perhaps with Yaya or other nang'ek) Like they say the best man wins so Barry and Mark lets see who will win the heart of our Yaya. Can't wait to see Yaya and Mark's chemistry in Tawan Deard.
Tong P-(ch 7 actress-plain ugly)
Noon Sirapan( too Manly AND UGLY SMILE WITH BIG OVER BIT)
Pat N (got to agree with everyone too much plastic surgery)
Grand the Star (not pretty at all, but has nice voice so stick with singing please)
Amiee Amika Jacobs ( not nang'ek material and should have not gotten Miss Teen)
Amiee Marokot (not pretty at all)
Pang O (looks like a horse, ugly nose)
Aff T (Her nose brothers me, she looks like a parrot)
Pok (she can act, but not pretty enough to be nang'ek)
Cherry K (too manly)
Cheer T (same too manly)
Bie Matika (ugly)
Ja Jittapa (not pretty and cannot act)
Mint N (in NRLJ she doesn't look like aump at all, again annoying voice)
Saipan (I think that's how you spell her name, she too plain)
Gupgib S (something about her nose and eyes maybe to much plastic surgery too)
Marisa Anita (not pretty ugly nose)
Ploy Chermon (wierd smile and really nang'rai in real life)
And that girl that star with Cee Siwat the Pla Rak Talay Tai idk her name but she is not pretty and she can't act neither.

That's all I could think of now but.. there be more..to be continued...

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
Pancake and Mint Chalida - they.... I don't know what to say about them. I just don't find them in anyway, shape or form attractive. I have to find the p'ek or the n'ek extremely attractive (or their acting skills must be phenomenal)in order to watch a lakorn and in my list both of these girls don't have neither(although mint is still new and she has the potential to be better at acting, however, I cannot say the same for cake).

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Dang, you guys super hate. LOL! This thread is scary. Girls can depicts out the ugliest things, can't they? HAHA. Well, I think Kob is ugly. =x I hate her eyes when she has that pissed off look. Agreed with Nat E, sorry to say but she isn't pretty at all. Her teeth and eyes bother me. I also don't think Kwan is pretty either, keep thinking maybe she hasn't hit puberty yet that's why she isn't pretty. >_< These comments are so mean. HAHA.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
"lol beauty is diffinetly in the eyes of the beholder" I find all of them pretty in a certain way...some are more prettier than others..some r just cute....it has to do with the angle of their face too..and if it a good looking picture or not...so much goes into the "Pretty" aspect of a face...shape of fsce...photo...hair..makeup..aura...some ppl dun need much to enchance the beauty..other do...i guess to me Rosie O'donell isn't pretty and no matter how much makeup or photo angle can help her... The n'k r all ok in their own ways i guess...not all of them r pretty...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I think Mint Chalida is pretty and I find her smile cute. If we were to talk about Mint N, that's a different story. Her nose is so sharp.

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
^^

lol that's funny, b/c I find Mint N. to be pretty. Yeah, I agree that she does look older for her age but it's just like people who have a baby face. Her voice is also annoying but so is half of thai's other actresses so I'm pretty use to it. Like what amanda123 said, the only reason I don't find Mint C. attractive is her smile. It's werid...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
^^

lol that's funny, b/c I find Mint N. to be pretty. Yeah, I agree that she does look older for her age but it's just like people who have a baby face. Her voice is also annoying but so is half of thai's other actresses so I'm pretty use to it. Like what amanda123 said, the only reason I don't find her attractive is her smile. It's werid...
Mint N. does look old for her age, and i have noticed that there are lots of actresses with either high pitched voice or wierd voices. LOL.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Pretty is defined different from individual to individual like some member mentioned "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and to me all actresses are pretty, but I just not fond of some and I don't know why.They are really pretty thought just can't never finish their lakorn.

Here a few on my list..

Joy R. Somehow when she cries it really bothering me with her mouth and facial expression. She's indeed a pretty person
Aum P. She is pretty but just a little to skinny and something about her that make me not into her lakorn
Noon (ch. 7) she's a very pretty actress and talent just not fond of her lakorn.
Aff T. Again one pretty actress too, but something about her when she's trying to make the sparkle eye just annoyine me.
Pancake K. A pretty actress, but seem to lack emotion on her lakorn.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, this thread is unbelievable.

What's considered "pretty" anyways? Everyone has their own standard. I find all these ladies to be "pretty" in their own ways, even if one may not be as likable as another. And that varies from person to person. Still, this is harsh. Really.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Agree with Songielove…..Everybody does have there own standard of pretty. It’s like asking a group of guys, “Who do you find pretty?” they ALL will have different answers as to which girl they find pretty base on their looks.

To me (from my own view..) when somebody ask me who I think is pretty, ill think of their face/looks.

If someone were to ask me who I find beautiful, then it would be different because I would not only consider someone who looks “pretty” but also think of their personality and how they portray themselves as a public figure.

Its really all in the way of HOW you phrase your question. I hope i make sense. lol...its too early in the morning for me at work.....

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lolol...i Love Mint Chalida.she is soo cute..and Ploy is my all time thai star..lolol..

only girls i dont like it Kat English and Benz..thats all..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
vill: i used to think vill was so pretty when she first did "kaew lom petch" and her acting was so-so in there. but since it was her first lakorn, i thought i would give her room to improve but over time, her acting has sucked and gotten worse. vill to me seems really plastic and fake acting. she's always crying and acting so weak. not big fan of her anymore.

aerin: i think she is a better actress! way better and much improvement since her first lakron, Kaew Lom Petch too.

Pancake: she's overrated. I don't see anything amazing about her acting. I think acting wise she's neutral, not the best, but her popularity is overrated! ANd she is NOT near PRETTY! Sorry, I cannot even look at her in the face, WTHECK?! **puke**

Choompoo Araya: she suits nang'rai roles WAY more than nang'ek! she looks really mean in life too!

-------
the actress who to me have natural beauty are:
1. Bee Namthip
2. Ploy Cherman
3. Aff Taksaorn
4. Cherry K
5. Aom Piyada
6. Vill W(she is pretty, no doubt, but acting sucks, a D- )
7. Noon Woranuch
8. Kob Suvanant (although she near retirement)
9. Poo Priya
10. Numfom (the young ch3 actress, not Stephan's EX)
11. Kwan Usamanee

yea thats all I can think. I know most the prettiest actresses are in ch3 and ch5. most ch7's actresses are laughable. esp.pancake!