Actors: 35+ and Still Looking Good

Discussion in 'Thai' started by phatman, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

@S.J.M ken’s first movie? Wasn’t his first movie was with Cris Hawng?

phatman likes this.
  2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

ya i totally forget, it was a good romantic comedy (Bangkok Traffic Love Story)

phatman likes this.
  3. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

i know i messed up , sometimes it happen.

phatman likes this.
  4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol, I thought this is old that I’ve never seen before. In the picture, Ken still look the same. Ken, need to workout more though, just saying.

phatman likes this.
  5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

It was an innocent mistake and i have been busy university application so lately i have been so stressed and tired.
    he has been shooting for over year i remember janie posting the poster of this movie when she was in Cannes ,Finally its going to be release in cinema 27 September.
    I want him and matt to pair up desperately they are one couple i truly want.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    phatman, Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  6. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

For example Num Sornram. Oooo eee. Hahaha. He should just settle.

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. phatman

Yeah. He maintains his body well it's just flabby sometimes. He doesn't have to bulk up like Aum, but at least tone it like Tik. Tik has like no fat on his shoulders, it's soo well defined I'm amazed.

Koy123 likes this.
  8. phatman

It's coming out soon already?? Good!

#agreeonmattken
    #mattneedskentoo
    #theeranee

Ntsuab-Ci and Koy123 like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

noon is janie the female lead in the movie? why??? there are so many better options :mad::mad::mad:

phatman and Koy123 like this.
  10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, agreed! Ken doesn’t have to get all bulky, but tone is fine. He still has a nice body shape. Tik’s Body is nice!

phatman likes this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

We missed our chance when Ken pull out/didn’t accept that lakorn... the one with Andrew.

phatman likes this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

no she isn't in the movie, while in Cannes she saw a the English version of the poster of the movie and posted in her ig story it was more like a shout out and encouragement, probably the production company was trying to sell the movie to other countries in Cannes and they have these events for foreign movies so they could buy copyright and screen in other countries that why she saw the poster there.
    The storyline doesn't involve any love interest and it was only reason the wife let him do the movie, The film is about a guy trapped in a very large pool and no water and trying to escape and find a way out before time run out.
    Well they have been shooting since last year so they are probably finished a long time.
    Matt & Ken T would be the dream couple for me.

phatman, Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  13. phatman

I don't get it. Haha.

14. phatman

And then we got excited when Andrew was selected. . . just to see him shrug Matt off. Haha.

Of course. Ken's career would fly high if it wasn't his wife controlling him. Sad.

S.J.M, Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I think Ken can bounce back if they can find the right actress for him.

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

maybe kimmy because she looks better with the older generation but at the same time i dont think she would look good with ken in particular. I think he would look great with Matt, Bella, or Taew

PrincessKarina, S.J.M and phatman like this.
  17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I agreed!

18. phatman

Kimmy has such a distinct look that I find it hard to find that one guy who matches her. Haha. Actually I take that back. Ananda is the man who meshes well with her looks.

Ken would totally look good with Bella because Bella looks good with anyone. Haha.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Kimmy looked great with Ananda! I think kimmy needs p'eks that are more manly and older looking. I would like to see her with Great. Hopefully if Greats lakorn with Bella is a hit, Ch3 will let him pair with their favorites. Honestly great hasnt had the best n'eks. The only A-listers hes paired with are Matt and Margie and Chompoo and now Bella and i dont like margie as an actress. He needs to be able to pair with all the other beautiful ladies like Taew, Mew, Mint C, etc. He will never pair with Yaya and thats a fact lol

S.J.M and phatman like this.
  20. phatman

Yeah. None of the boys her generation look good with her. She over powers them with her strong features. Like Matt. Haha

Great and Chompoo?? Really? Odd. Haha.

No Great and Yaya? Why is it a fact? They got issues? Haha .

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.