Actors: 35+ and Still Looking Good

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Definitely Tui Teerapat. A lot of the guys in his generation or younger have wrinkled necks, bad skin and flabby bodies but Tui surprisingly keeps himself in shape very well.
For example Num Sornram. Oooo eee. Hahaha. He should just settle.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol, I thought this is old that I’ve never seen before. In the picture, Ken still look the same. Ken, need to workout more though, just saying.
Yeah. He maintains his body well it's just flabby sometimes. He doesn't have to bulk up like Aum, but at least tone it like Tik. Tik has like no fat on his shoulders, it's soo well defined I'm amazed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It was an innocent mistake and i have been busy university application so lately i have been so stressed and tired.
he has been shooting for over year i remember janie posting the poster of this movie when she was in Cannes ,Finally its going to be release in cinema 27 September.
I want him and matt to pair up desperately they are one couple i truly want.
It's coming out soon already?? Good!

#agreeonmattken
#mattneedskentoo
#theeranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It was an innocent mistake and i have been busy university application so lately i have been so stressed and tired.
he has been shooting for over year i remember janie posting the poster of this movie when she was in Cannes ,Finally its going to be release in cinema 27 September.
I want him and matt to pair up desperately they are one couple i truly want.
noon is janie the female lead in the movie? why??? there are so many better options :mad::mad::mad:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. He maintains his body well it's just flabby sometimes. He doesn't have to bulk up like Aum, but at least tone it like Tik. Tik has like no fat on his shoulders, it's soo well defined I'm amazed.
Yes, agreed! Ken doesn’t have to get all bulky, but tone is fine. He still has a nice body shape. Tik’s Body is nice!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We missed our chance when Ken pull out/didn’t accept that lakorn... the one with Andrew.
And then we got excited when Andrew was selected. . . just to see him shrug Matt off. Haha.

no she isn't in the movie, while in Cannes she saw a the English version of the poster of the movie and posted in her ig story it was more like a shout out and encouragement, probably the production company was trying to sell the movie to other countries in Cannes and they have these events for foreign movies so they could buy copyright and screen in other countries that why she saw the poster there.
The storyline doesn't involve any love interest and it was only reason the wife let him do the movie, The film is about a guy trapped in a very large pool and no water and trying to escape and find a way out before time run out.

Well they have been shooting since last year so they are probably finished a long time.
Matt & Ken T would be the dream couple for me.
Of course. Ken's career would fly high if it wasn't his wife controlling him. Sad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
maybe kimmy because she looks better with the older generation but at the same time i dont think she would look good with ken in particular. I think he would look great with Matt, Bella, or Taew
Kimmy has such a distinct look that I find it hard to find that one guy who matches her. Haha. Actually I take that back. Ananda is the man who meshes well with her looks.

Ken would totally look good with Bella because Bella looks good with anyone. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Kimmy has such a distinct look that I find it hard to find that one guy who matches her. Haha. Actually I take that back. Ananda is the man who meshes well with her looks.

Ken would totally look good with Bella because Bella looks good with anyone. Haha.
Kimmy looked great with Ananda! I think kimmy needs p'eks that are more manly and older looking. I would like to see her with Great. Hopefully if Greats lakorn with Bella is a hit, Ch3 will let him pair with their favorites. Honestly great hasnt had the best n'eks. The only A-listers hes paired with are Matt and Margie and Chompoo and now Bella and i dont like margie as an actress. He needs to be able to pair with all the other beautiful ladies like Taew, Mew, Mint C, etc. He will never pair with Yaya and thats a fact lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kimmy looked great with Ananda! I think kimmy needs p'eks that are more manly and older looking. I would like to see her with Great. Hopefully if Greats lakorn with Bella is a hit, Ch3 will let him pair with their favorites. Honestly great hasnt had the best n'eks. The only A-listers hes paired with are Matt and Margie and Chompoo and now Bella and i dont like margie as an actress. He needs to be able to pair with all the other beautiful ladies like Taew, Mew, Mint C, etc. He will never pair with Yaya and thats a fact lol
Yeah. None of the boys her generation look good with her. She over powers them with her strong features. Like Matt. Haha

Great and Chompoo?? Really? Odd. Haha.

No Great and Yaya? Why is it a fact? They got issues? Haha .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. None of the boys her generation look good with her. She over powers them with her strong features. Like Matt. Haha

Great and Chompoo?? Really? Odd. Haha.

No Great and Yaya? Why is it a fact? They got issues? Haha .
Matt does have strong features but surprisingly she looks good with most of the guys. i was worried about her and Nadech but i was pleasantly surprised!

Great and Chompoo was very early on in his career. I havent watched the lakorn though. it was like a revenge drama

and its a fact that yaya wont work with great cause ch3 would never let their princess work with him. They havent even paired him with half of the girls in her gen so they for sure wont pair him with their #1 girl. it would be a miracle if they actually paired

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Matt does have strong features but surprisingly she looks good with most of the guys. i was worried about her and Nadech but i was pleasantly surprised!

Great and Chompoo was very early on in his career. I havent watched the lakorn though. it was like a revenge drama

and its a fact that yaya wont work with great cause ch3 would never let their princess work with him. They havent even paired him with half of the girls in her gen so they for sure wont pair him with their #1 girl. it would be a miracle if they actually paired
Exactly why I lurv Matt. Her features are so strong yet she still fits all her pra'eks MINUS Smart! She actually has quite an impressive list of male leads. She just needs to add Ken to her list and my life will be content. Oh and Pope too. And while we're at it she should also have Tik. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@phatman lol i think matty looked good with Smart. and yes she has a really nice list of p'ek. just waiting for her to add Ken T or Ananda to her list but now for sure that isnt gonna happen now that shes single cause we know how insecure our little Noi is haha
and im waiting for her to add some p'eks from her own generation as well like Pope, Mark, and Maybe Got one day. Her and Tik would be interesting since i dont think tik has ever has such a Raeng looking n'ek before.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman lol i think matty looked good with Smart. and yes she has a really nice list of p'ek. just waiting for her to add Ken T or Ananda to her list but now for sure that isnt gonna happen now that shes single cause we know how insecure our little Noi is haha
and im waiting for her to add some p'eks from her own generation as well like Pope, Mark, and Maybe Got one day. Her and Tik would be interesting since i dont think tik has ever has such a Raeng looking n'ek before.
Don't. Never. Again. Pretend I never said anything. About that dude. :mad: :p

Tik also has specific nang'eks who'd match him. Haha. For example short, pretty, cute. The raengest looking nang'ek he's ever been paired up with was Nat. Matt's lookalike. So I think he should be fine with Matt. Haha.