Actors: 35+ and Still Looking Good

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just to kill time, which actors do you guys think are still so hot and looking good at age 35+??? I have a handful of men who are well over 35 and still looking as handsome as always, perhaps even better!!!!
 
Ken Theeradetch (37) - He's lost some weight, but still maintaining that nice figure and good looking face. 
 
 
 
Arnut Rapanich (37) - Although he's gotten chubby, it hasn't taken away that handsome face of his.
 
 
Tik Jedsadapon (37) - My man Dr. Pholdee is looking better than he ever has. 
 
 
Peter Corp (39) - He's my other husband, and he's as hot as ever.
 
 
Don Theerathada (39) - The guy is still so hot. Period. A little weight gain, but still hot. Period.
 
 
Poh Nattawut (40) - He looks exactly like he did...decades ago. 
 
 
Ae Passin (40) - He is still rocking that body and good looks.
 
 
Pat Patson (40) - My hubby's still got that adorable smile and handsome face.
 
 
Tui Teerapat (41) - The hottest, I mean THE HOTTEST pra'ek of all older~er pra'eks. 
 
 
So...tell me yours. HEHE.
 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Por Thidsadee - still looks youthful and handsome
P'Andrew - so glad his back in another lakorn looking forward to seeing him
 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Poh N. I had always like him . I even remember writing my first fanfiction with him as the hero at kobcorner.com & that was 14-15 years ago , I be damn. Before AFF , me & Poh have a history together lol. He still my favorite til this day & he look the same still.
 
phatman said:
Just to kill time, which actors do you guys think are still so hot and looking good at age 35+??? I have a handful of men who are well over 35 and still looking as handsome as always, perhaps even better!!!!
 
Ken Theeradetch (37) - He's lost some weight, but still maintaining that nice figure and good looking face. 
 
 
 
Arnut Rapanich (37) - Although he's gotten chubby, it hasn't taken away that handsome face of his.

 
 
Tik Jedsadapon (37) - My man Dr. Pholdee is looking better than he ever has. 
 
 
Peter Corp (39) - He's my other husband, and he's as hot as ever.
 
 
Don Theerathada (39) - The guy is still so hot. Period. A little weight gain, but still hot. Period.
 
 
Poh Nattawut (40) - He looks exactly like he did...decades ago. 
 
 
Ae Passin (40) - He is still rocking that body and good looks.
 
 
Pat Patson (40) - My hubby's still got that adorable smile and handsome face.
 
 
Tui Teerapat (41) - The hottest, I mean THE HOTTEST pra'ek of all older~er pra'eks. 
 
\
 
So...tell me yours. HEHE.
I agree with your entire list! Hahahaha! Tik and Ken were my first loves, though! Then came Mart Krissada...and Peter! I never paid attention to Peter until recently. Shame on me! Lol!

Topping off my list, though:
- Ken Theeradeth
- Tik Pholdee
- Mart Krissada---> I honestly think the guy looks the same. Same face, same hair, same expressions. LOL.
- Peter Corp
- Oil Thana!!! ---> He's still got that baby face!
 

cecilia

Staff member
I like them all ... Need to add p'Umm Atichart to the list too :)
 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Definitely Poh, when I was watching SSP I thought he was still in his 30's. I was quite shocked to know that he turned 40. Tik and his beautiful eyes of course. Mart, Oil, heck I'll even say Kong, he still looks the same as he did a decade ago.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
I like them all ... Need to add p'Umm Atichart to the list too :)
 
I would, but he's no 35 yet. Haha. He's only 33 turning 34 this year. He'll make the list next year. HAHA. 
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cupid Candy said:
Definitely Poh, when I was watching SSP I thought he was still in his 30's. I was quite shocked to know that he turned 40. Tik and his beautiful eyes of course. Mart, Oil, heck I'll even say Kong, he still looks the same as he did a decade ago.
 
How could I have forgotten Kong! The guy was born in the sixties and he still looks good! He's 46 for goodness sakes! Haha.
 

cecilia

Staff member
HAHAHAH .. I'm jumping the boat b/c he's older than me lol -- Okay, he'll make it next year .. still on my older p'ek list of favorite though and like Cupid said, p'KONG is definitely one to keep .. I like his lakorn. Ah, Pip is also a good one. He always look the same to me just like p'Kong. I actually love both of their lakorns too :wub:
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
HAHAHAH .. I'm jumping the boat b/c he's older than me lol -- Okay, he'll make it next year .. still on my older p'ek list of favorite though and like Cupid said, p'KONG is definitely one to keep .. I like his lakorn. Ah, Pip is also a good one. He always look the same to me just like p'Kong. I actually love both of their lakorns too :wub:
 
Yeah I immediately thought of Aum too, but realized he's still in his early 30's haha.
 

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
I looooove your list! I agree with all the choices. *gonna go wipe the drool off my chin now* 5555!
 
Omg Peter is 39!? He looks like he could be younger!
And Arnus is 37?! Wow.... I did not realize he was that old. O_O He still looks great though! Would have been nice if he remained p'ek.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I looooove your list! I agree with all the choices. *gonna go wipe the drool off my chin now* 5555!
 
Omg Peter is 39!? He looks like he could be younger!
And Arnus is 37?! Wow.... I did not realize he was that old. O_O He still looks great though! Would have been nice if he remained p'ek.
 
Yup they're that old. Haha.
 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
 
How could I have forgotten Kong! The guy was born in the sixties and he still looks good! He's 46 for goodness sakes! Haha.
No way!!!! Wth. Seriously?!? That's unbelievable. He's older than Willy and looks a decade younger. 
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
No way!!!! Wth. Seriously?!? That's unbelievable. He's older than Willy and looks a decade younger. 
Yeah, that was my first reaction too. Haha. I had to double check myself a gazillion times to make sure I got his birth year right.
 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Poh- looks a lot better when older than when he was younger.
Ae-pretty good looking
Tui-I also think he looks better as he matured, when he was young he's not that attractive.
Tik- Looks alright, I think he aged a bit and it's evident unlike the guys I mentioned above where they grew into their looks as they aged.
 
Ken T- He looks so much older and only a year older than I am. He really aged and not in the attractive way (to me anyway)
 
I totally forgot about Poh Nattawut! He looks pretty much the same as he did ten years ago.
 
Also, legendary superstar P'Bird Thongchai...even though I suspect he's got some major 'work' done but still...he still looks good for his age. Not hot or anything but just good looking for a 50 or almost 60 something year old guy.
 
Top