Actors: 35+ and Still Looking Good

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I agree w/ most guys on this list.. I'll add more :)
 
Jason Young - he just turned 35
Jan 31, 1980
 
Puri Hiranpruk - he just turned 36
Jan 6 1979
 
Mathew Dean - 36
Aug 29 1978
 
Utt Uttsada - 41
Sept 3 1973
 
thanks for reminding me @cupidcandy - How did I forget Utt??
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:
I agree w/ most guys on this list.. I'll add more :)
 
Puri Hiranpruk - he just turned 36
Jan, 6 1979
Yes Puri still looks exactly like he did in Fun Feung. Just the hair is different. Haha.
 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Alice said:
P'Por Thidsadee - still looks youthful and handsome
P'Andrew - so glad his back in another lakorn looking forward to seeing him
agree with u....p'por still looks youthful and handsome...i wonder he now always acts with n'ek that are young...hahaha..cause the producer know that he could fit them...
And in my opinion Ken T is always looks handsome.Even he has two son which is bigger enough..but i dont care... I STILL LOVE HIMMMMM!!!...P'POR TOOOO!!! :dance1:  :dance1:
 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OMG how the heck did I forget about Jetrin. I love this guy and he is still good looking!! His Birthday is on October 28, 1970 that makes him 44
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:
OMG how the heck did I forget about Jetrin. I love this guy and he is still good looking!! His Birthday is on October 28, 1970 that makes him 44
 
I was just going to add him! HAHA. Petch Thud Petch reminded me of him, although I've never seen his works. Wait, I did see one of his films, but can't remember the name. Anyway, I agree!!
 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
 
I was just going to add him! HAHA. Petch Thud Petch reminded me of him, although I've never seen his works. Wait, I did see one of his films, but can't remember the name. Anyway, I agree!!
 
He's more known as a singer. I would know because I grew up listening to his songs LOL
 
 New Wongsakorn will be 35 this year. He looks much younger than that. What a cutie. :yes:
 
And then there's Kelly Rattapong Tanapat. Looking good. :wink:
 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
when talk about plus 35  hotties , always love talk and share hhhhh this is my comfort zone hhhhhh, i agree with you , you make dream list for me add P'kong s ,bee swiss , pepper they become more sexy, hot  when they aged , willy ,  Johnny  anfone, oliver pupart so sexy , smart, andrew he look much younger everytime isaw him ,P'Bird love this legend his voice so whiskey ,pure and his acting  amazing ,P'mos,  P'num love him so much he still the same even become more younger than before,puri hiranpruk , pong nawat totally hot now than before , new no one can  think that he is man in his 30 , baby and cuite face , Uttsada  why we did not see him more , P'patson i love his american style ,por t look so young than his real age ,tar navin this one of hottie bad guy ,boy pidsanu , not vorarit, kelly,arnus,this is some of names i really forget other names 
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I personally am not attracted to this guy, but he still looks the same as he did years ago. Just more mature and...sexy? HAHA.
 
Tao Somchai Khemklad
 
Another actor whom I like too is Thun Thanakorn. Again he is 35 this year. I haven't seen alot of the lakorns he's in but what I have seen I like. :wink:
 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
PRINCESS AURA said:
when talk about plus 35  hotties , always love talk and share hhhhh this is my comfort zone hhhhhh, i agree with you , you make dream list for me add P'kong s ,bee swiss , pepper they become more sexy, hot  when they aged , willy ,  Johnny  anfone, oliver pupart so sexy , smart, andrew he look much younger everytime isaw him ,P'Bird love this legend his voice so whiskey ,pure and his acting  amazing ,P'mos,  P'num love him so much he still the same even become more younger than before,puri hiranpruk , pong nawat totally hot now than before , new no one can  think that he is man in his 30 , baby and cuite face , Uttsada  why we did not see him more , P'patson i love his american style ,por t look so young than his real age ,tar navin this one of hottie bad guy ,boy pidsanu , not vorarit, kelly,arnus,this is some of names i really forget other names 
 
thanks for reminding me about Oliver Pupart.. Oh my one looking man
 
Top