Actors: 35+ and Still Looking Good

Discussion in 'Thai' started by phatman, Jan 20, 2015.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Ooh yeah. Haha.

ceda_lee likes this.
  2. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

his 33 not yet 35 

P'Por T just turn 37 on 23rd yesterday 

3. Mz_Em

Mz_Em sarNie Juvenile

Aum A is younger than me?  Sheesh I feel old....lol :cry: .  I am 34 though hehehe.

4. phatman

Age is just a number. Hehe.

Mz_Em likes this.
  5. aymieluvsyu637

aymieluvsyu637 sarNie Adult

I agree w/ most guys on this list.. I'll add more :)

Jason Young - he just turned 35
    Jan 31, 1980

Puri Hiranpruk - he just turned 36
    Jan 6 1979

Mathew Dean - 36
    Aug 29 1978

Utt Uttsada - 41
    Sept 3 1973

thanks for reminding me @cupidcandy - How did I forget Utt??

PRINCESS AURA and phatman like this.
  6. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Peter looks like he's barely 30.  

7. phatman

Yes Puri still looks exactly like he did in Fun Feung. Just the hair is different. Haha.

aymieluvsyu637 likes this.
  8. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

I was going through Pan and Om's newest lakorn and I when I saw Utt I looked up his age...I can't believe he's in his 40's.

9. TikKenAnnLakornFan

TikKenAnnLakornFan sarNie Juvenile

Everyone's pretty much named everyone in my mind. LOL. 

10. Muddie Murda

Muddie Murda smile...

Ken ages nicely.....So on point. Gosh! Imagine waking up to that sexy face for the rest of your life!! *Faints

phatman likes this.
  11. phatman

I probably won't make it anywhere. HAHA. 

dertaajaf and ceda_lee like this.
  12. Hana_pichy

Hana_pichy Lakorn lover

agree with u....p'por still looks youthful and handsome...i wonder he now always acts with n'ek that are young...hahaha..cause the producer know that he could fit them...
    And in my opinion Ken T is always looks handsome.Even he has two son which is bigger enough..but i dont care... I STILL LOVE HIMMMMM!!!...P'POR TOOOO!!! :dance1:  :dance1:

saobomp likes this.
  13. aymieluvsyu637

OMG how the heck did I forget about Jetrin. I love this guy and he is still good looking!! His Birthday is on October 28, 1970 that makes him 44

saobomp likes this.
  14. phatman

I was just going to add him! HAHA. Petch Thud Petch reminded me of him, although I've never seen his works. Wait, I did see one of his films, but can't remember the name. Anyway, I agree!!

15. aymieluvsyu637

He's more known as a singer. I would know because I grew up listening to his songs LOL

16. WatcherofLakorns

WatcherofLakorns sarNie Egg

New Wongsakorn will be 35 this year. He looks much younger than that. What a cutie. :yes:

And then there's Kelly Rattapong Tanapat. Looking good. :wink:

17. PRINCESS AURA

PRINCESS AURA sarNie Hatchling

when talk about plus 35  hotties , always love talk and share hhhhh this is my comfort zone hhhhhh, i agree with you , you make dream list for me add P'kong s ,bee swiss , pepper they become more sexy, hot  when they aged , willy ,  Johnny  anfone, oliver pupart so sexy , smart, andrew he look much younger everytime isaw him ,P'Bird love this legend his voice so whiskey ,pure and his acting  amazing ,P'mos,  P'num love him so much he still the same even become more younger than before,puri hiranpruk , pong nawat totally hot now than before , new no one can  think that he is man in his 30 , baby and cuite face , Uttsada  why we did not see him more , P'patson i love his american style ,por t look so young than his real age ,tar navin this one of hottie bad guy ,boy pidsanu , not vorarit, kelly,arnus,this is some of names i really forget other names 

18. phatman

I personally am not attracted to this guy, but he still looks the same as he did years ago. Just more mature and...sexy? HAHA.

Tao Somchai Khemklad

19. WatcherofLakorns

WatcherofLakorns sarNie Egg

Another actor whom I like too is Thun Thanakorn. Again he is 35 this year. I haven't seen alot of the lakorns he's in but what I have seen I like. :wink:

20. aymieluvsyu637

thanks for reminding me about Oliver Pupart.. Oh my one looking man

PRINCESS AURA likes this.