❤ [CH7] Mae Seu Bpaak Rai Poo Chai Rot Jat: Porshe Saran/Kwan Usamanee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Maricon, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

2. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

I like this pairing and happy they work together again!

3. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Wow what a quick reunion!

4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Is this another remake?

5. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HuabNag likes this.
  6. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai ♫ ♪Dj Kisses [Spicy sarNie] ☻♥ Staff Member

Airing the 8th

7. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

This looks too overly silly, might end up being a waste of this reunion.

8. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

What’s the storyline?

9. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

OMG this is so funny!

10. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

12. lilyalana

lilyalana sarNie Hatchling

neko was gonna sub this but her videos got reuploaded on fb :BangHead: as soon as she published them
    so she drop the project :facepalm:

13. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Well for me it is even mediocre. Why she does her eyes like this ? And that head movements so forced !

14. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Haha, I was watching the video without audio and though the same. This is a comedy so maybe she want to try a different way of acting. I don’t follow her lakorns.

preetam likes this.
  15. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

She has been always a medicore actress no matter how many time I watched her lakorn she hasn’t improved,
    her worst performance was the princess role she was very bratty & annoying but the role originally was supposed to be calm & royal & elegant but she ruined it.

CPY and preetam like this.
  16. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Juvenile

I'm not a fan of Kwan. I did like Porsche at one point, but I can never take him seriously because he's so goofy and especially in a romantic comedy drama here. This lakorn looks ridiculous though.

Out of the child stars between Yard, Pinky, & Kwan I'd say Pinky was the most attractive and better actress. But all 3 have not had a WOW role or lakorn though.

17. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

The remake was a disaster. I think they matched her with her rival pra'ek. :p

S.J.M likes this.
  18. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Please don’t remind me it was terrible I could only watch until episode 7, i was wishing that weir should have ended with nang rai insted.

CPY likes this.
  19. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

I knew. But hope the recent remake will be better (although I am not keen of Tik).

S.J.M likes this.
  20. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Me too, I’m not sure of tik but all other cast i love them, I checked the bts of it i can tell you kim is going nail the princess role because just by the photo & video I could see mature & elegant & calm vibe.
    I love the supporting couple too (yam & pop) i hope yam role doesn’t be weak as the pervious version because in weir & kwan version the second female she was always crying.

CPY likes this.