❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Prang just release music video, she sounds good and she wrote the lyrics too.

By the way they pulled up all the broken hearted ladies in one MV…hahaha
Yes...prang has been killing it...she had always said that singing/performing is her dream

Granted what she just went through in her recent life changes.. . She said love may not turn out how we want it...but it is still beautiful in it's journey/process

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Kind of excited for Prang's drama with Jes. Funny that even away from ch3, Punjan is there as a supporting character but never the main lead with her.

It's great to see these older actresses who have been stuck in supporting roles for a few years, very their shot a leading roles and its great that other broadcasting channels see that worth in them still too while some has just been lucky from the start.

**sidenote-- some of these thai celebrities especially the women just be finding the most basic looking white guy attractive lol I'm sure their connections go deeper than looks but I just can't help but notice

nat12

sarNie Adult
Happy that Prang is getting her opportunity to really stand out and shine. I was also happy to see Namtarn, Toey, P’Nong & P’Kai come out to support her at the launch event. Such supportive and positive vibes, even though Prang has left Broadcast for a while now.

Kind of excited for Prang's drama with Jes. Funny that even away from ch3, Punjan is there as a supporting character but never the main lead with her.
Punjan & Prang were leads once in Ch3… I forgot which drama. But it’s an action/fantasy/comedy and I think was an evening lakorn. I guess Punjan isn’t seen as being able to be main p’ek for some reason.

It's great to see these older actresses who have been stuck in supporting roles for a few years, very their shot a leading roles and its great that other broadcasting channels see that worth in them still too while some has just been lucky from the start.
I agree. Ch3 has a huuuge stable of actors on contract and it’s a super competitive environment. And there’s also an element of luck involved. Other channels don’t have as many artistes contracted and rely on freelancers, so that’s why they have more opportunities for all these newly independent actors.

Eh… it goes both ways. I feel like the average white guys who choose Asian women also choose the most ordinary-looking girls at times. Love is blind, life is not like in dramas. :)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Punjan just isn't lead actor material. Just like Got Jirayu...I can't picture those two leading even though they had led some dramas. Main leads have a presence to them some actors just can't generate. Same with how some main leads aren't spectacular as leads.

rae

sarNie Adult
Kitty said that Es has gotten a lot better, although he still has symptoms of myocarditis etc, so he'll be needing time off to rehab and recover. When asked about an approximate date of Es returning to work, Kitty said that she wants him to take a longer rest from work, because he always gives max effort at work. Before this all happened, they had agreed she would be a stay at home mom to care for their daughter until she turns four. But after Es' collapse, she has a change of heart, she wants to work so that Es can relieve some of the pressure of being the sole provider for the family.

rae

sarNie Adult
Ice Preechaya is currently in the ICU, she was discovered by her mom fainted at home, and had weak breathing. She just posted an Instagram story with a caption that she'll try her best so she's perhaps in stable condition now..?

Edit: she's out of ICU now, in a stable condition, and no longer needs a ventilator to help breathe. Ice's mother says she's been under a tremendous amount of stress and unable to sleep. The scandal from before has affected her work and her parents are both sick. Ice's dad is going to have heart surgery and he has asked for a dnr order if there are complications, while the mom has lung cancer, which Ice has only recently found out. Yikes, that's a lot of things going on at once.

Last edited:

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
CoCo Lee has died due to suicide. I remember listening to her songs, like I Will Be Your Friend when I was young, may she RIP.

Last edited:

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
For those struggling with depression and/or any other mental illness, please know there is help and so much love for you.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
So Es collapsed because he had myocarditis?

Glad that Ice is out of ICU. She’s really not having an easy year so far.

RIP Coco Lee. What devastating news today I will always remember her for that song in Mulan, which now seems sad after her passing.

Nine’s mum is having issues regarding Nine & Baifern’s relationship? Honestly I think could just be feeling lonely/left out that Nine is now grown up and having his own life. I feel like the media is being intrusive and making it into a big issue.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 ew I hope that's wrong and just the media just stirring drama bc I would hate any parent getting involved publicly in their grown adult child's relationship. It's one thing if the party they're involved with is a bad person but your son has been making his feelings known for Baifern forever and so publicly, until she reciprocated so why say something now when they're public. Hopefully, it's false like frfr bc what a bad look for Nine. I don't care if it's loneliness bc it's just been you two only... there's boundaries. I thought she liked Baifern too

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@nat12 ew I hope that's wrong and just the media just stirring drama bc I would hate any parent getting involved publicly in their grown adult child's relationship. It's one thing if the party they're involved with is a bad person but your son has been making his feelings known for Baifern forever and so publicly, until she reciprocated so why say something now when they're public. Hopefully, it's false like frfr bc what a bad look for Nine. I don't care if it's loneliness bc it's just been you two only... there's boundaries. I thought she liked Baifern too

The mom supposedly un-followed B.....but they cleared it...something like that. Mom came out and gave a simple statement. She doesn't have any issues

Actually the news is mostly what netcitizen is saying. She posted a pix of her dinner looking over the view and ppl were up her butt....telling her to get over it. Leave them alone....let them be in a relationship....a few also said...she is a single mom, the son should make time

Something like that. .

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hey everyone ! Hope you’ve all been doing good, long time no see haha

I was wondering if Great and Kao still have something going on with each other?

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany yeah, that’s as I kept going through the articles I thought it’s the media creating drama out of nothing. And I also remember Nine’s mum liking Baifern. As I said many times I hate it when media fuss over celebs following and unfollowing each other on social media. But hey, what can we expect from the media? Do actual journalism? Lol

@spanky thanks for the clarification! Actually that’s what I thought too. There’s not much of an issue but the media and netizens are the ones creating causing drama.

nat12

sarNie Adult

That’s a throwback, lol. Is there a new development between them? At a recent event (a week or 2 ago) Kao said she’s single and staying single for a while. The media actually asked her about speculation that she and Peach having something going on actually. She said no, Peach is actually dating someone else.

Great also said he’s single and happy now. He seems to be embracing his life as a single gentleman with cats, IMO.:pancarta:

bit

sarNie Adult
So Es collapsed because he had myocarditis?

Glad that Ice is out of ICU. She’s really not having an easy year so far.

RIP Coco Lee. What devastating news today I will always remember her for that song in Mulan, which now seems sad after her passing.

Nine’s mum is having issues regarding Nine & Baifern’s relationship? Honestly I think could just be feeling lonely/left out that Nine is now grown up and having his own life. I feel like the media is being intrusive and making it into a big issue.
Yes Es seems to be suffering from myocarditis.

Well it’s seems like a lot of this cases nowadays are related to the Covid19 vaccine (I’m not anti-vaccine) just stating that there is a trend which has been acknowledge as the cause of higher than usual case of myocarditis in male patient post vaccination

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes Es seems to be suffering from myocarditis.

Well it’s seems like a lot of this cases nowadays are related to the Covid19 vaccine (I’m not anti-vaccine) just stating that there is a trend which has been acknowledge as the cause of higher than usual case of myocarditis in male patient post vaccination
Yes, which is why there’s a health reminder that one is not supposed to do strenuous exercise for about 2 weeks after each COVID-19 vaccine. At least I remember being given such a reminder.

may Es has a speedy recovery. What an ordeal he and his family has overcome, when he regained consciousness.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

No, just friendly

There is also news of great and matt....but again...friends
.mostly netcitizen cheering and pushing their thoughts on them

Again...ET reporter don't have to do much...but regurgitate the the SM fuss

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Great and Matt is way too comfortable to ever date lol. A couple can be comfy with one another but then there's a romantic element. Great and Matt is just "I will never date you" level.

MeMe3

sarNie Egg

Did they ever have something going on with each other? I thought Great liked her, but she was interested in someone else.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Did they ever have something going on with each other? I thought Great liked her, but she was interested in someone else.
No.

Neither one had mentioned that. They always said close friends...siblings

Great is comfortable enough to tease and comment on kao and Matt's ig.

It's the fan that is the one pushing and delulu

Kao was dating someone...broke up...Been single for 2 years....she seems to not be in a rush....her post does tell us....she is not interested in anyone hitting her up.

Great and the boys has tease before.....but in general it a norm ....about kao being beautiful/cute that all the guys likes her