❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
No.

Neither one had mentioned that. They always said close friends...siblings

Great is comfortable enough to tease and comment on kao and Matt's ig.

It's the fan that is the one pushing and delulu
Once upon a time I also shipped Great & Matt. But I’m realistic enough to see this time it’s really just media creating hype where there is none and encouraging shippers.

If social media activity are the “evidence”… gosh… Great is everywhere on IG. He practically likes everyone’s posts and comments often on others. I seriously don’t know where he finds the time and energy.

I feel like any fan can be Thai ent journalist honestly. You just follow artists’ social media accounts. Hint of friendliness - release dating rumours. Couples don’t post pix together - release break-up rumours. But never ask the stars themselves to confirm. Let the speculation play on continuously amongst fans. Even if other people get dragged into the story. Wait for events to ask the stars themselves. At events, rarely talk about the stars’ work, only ask about personal stuff. No matter how imaginary the scenario or how intrusive the questions.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Once upon a time I also shipped Great & Matt. But I’m realistic enough to see this time it’s really just media creating hype where there is none and encouraging shippers.

If social media activity are the “evidence”… gosh… Great is everywhere on IG. He practically likes everyone’s posts and comments often on others. I seriously don’t know where he finds the time and energy.

I feel like any fan can be Thai ent journalist honestly. You just follow artists’ social media accounts. Hint of friendliness - release dating rumours. Couples don’t post pix together - release break-up rumours. But never ask the stars themselves to confirm. Let the speculation play on continuously amongst fans. Even if other people get dragged into the story. Wait for events to ask the stars themselves. At events, rarely talk about the stars’ work, only ask about personal stuff. No matter how imaginary the scenario or how intrusive the questions.

I "ship" actors in an entertainment way. I don't expect anyone to get together. If they do, then cool. Best of luck. If not....again cool...best of luck

MeMe3

sarNie Egg
I "ship" actors in an entertainment way. I don't expect anyone to get together. If they do, then cool. Best of luck. If not....again cool...best of luck
Yeah this shipping thing gets out of hand. Because stars have chemistry on screen or in interviews doesn’t mean that a real relationship will work. And when they already have a gf/bf is when the shipping really gets crazy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Some shippers are intense. I'll gush over an onscreen couple on a forum, but I'll never harass their IRL partners on Instagram.
They are certifiable....they delulu psychos are attacking each other online...ppl need to touch grass

MeMe3

sarNie Egg
They are certifiable....they delulu psychos are attacking each other online...ppl need to touch grass
Oh wow! These people need to stop watching dramas. I guess they think they know more about their idols than the ifoks know about themselves.

rae

sarNie Adult
Wow, okay, so Nine's mom has responded on Instagram. She said she has blocked everyone that is related to Nine (including Nine himself) for several weeks now because she doesn't want to see anything to do with Nine. She can't help but want to get involved with Nine's work when she sees, so she blocked everyone instead. She wants to take a break now and will shut down her account soon so that all this speculation will end. She also calls the press and netizens crazy for all this drama and coverage and to go elsewhere to gossip about other people.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow, okay, so Nine's mom has responded on Instagram. She said she has blocked everyone that is related to Nine (including Nine himself) for several weeks now because she doesn't want to see anything to do with Nine. She can't help but want to get involved with Nine's work when she sees, so she blocked everyone instead. She wants to take a break now and will shut down her account soon so that all this speculation will end. She also calls the press and netizens crazy for all this drama and coverage and to go elsewhere to gossip about other people.

She probably doesn't know how to mute....so she block

It is probably hard for her, since she did manage him.....she use to be there with him often...she probably is trying to back off

She call out everyone being crazy.....that she'll probably quit IG ....to get rid of all the fuss

nat12

sarNie Adult
Sigh, again… this is an industry that’s too obsessed over celebs IG interactions. So while it is super annoying, I can understand why there’s fuss over her unfollowing people.

She probably doesn't know how to mute....so she block

It is probably hard for her, since she did manage him.....she use to be there with him often...she probably is trying to back off

She call out everyone being crazy.....that she'll probably quit IG ....to get rid of all the fuss
Yeah agreed, she probably doesn’t know how to mute.

Also she’s been involved in Nine’s life for so long. Is Nine her only child? So maybe now that he’s grown she does feel a loss cos her life had been centred on him for so long.

And I also agree with her that people are being crazy and intrusive.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
She also calls the press and netizens crazy for all this drama and coverage and to go elsewhere to gossip about other people.
too late for that! Should’ve just deactivated her acct for a bit or something from the start instead of blocking ! Oh well it’s a lesson .

rae

sarNie Adult
Also she’s been involved in Nine’s life for so long. Is Nine her only child? So maybe now that he’s grown she does feel a loss cos her life had been centred on him for so long.
She's a single mom and Nine is her only child. I don't know if she is his manager but she was closely involved in his career in the beginning, not sure about now though since it sounds like she's stepping back.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
But isn’t it pathetic that’s she unfollowed her only child? lol I’m not mom but I find her behaviour strange. As a loving mom, how can you distance yourself from your son by ignoring him on social media? And not only she unfollowed Nine, but Baifern - too. She’s probably jealous and bitter Nine isn’t able to spend all his time with her anymore. He has his personal life now and she seems offended by it. I’m with Thai press on this case lol If you don’t want to be in the spotlight due your stupid actions, don’t make it lol Keep your family matters to yourself. Simple as that.

nat12

sarNie Adult
She's a single mom and Nine is her only child. I don't know if she is his manager but she was closely involved in his career in the beginning, not sure about now though since it sounds like she's stepping back.
Single mum with only child. No wonder there are issues, sigh. I do remember seeing with Nine often at Ch3 events and all, but that’s not unusual. Many Ch3 celebs had their mums around during such events.

I’m with Thai press on this case lol If you don’t want to be in the spotlight due your stupid actions, don’t make it lol Keep your family matters to yourself. Simple as that.
Yes, she should not have blocked her son and Baifern. Maybe deactivate the account for a while or mute different people. She didn’t vent her issues on social media… she only made this statement because netizens were attacking her for her mistake of blocking.

Let’s hope she resolves her issues and gets help if she needs them. Who knows what she’s really facing and going through. Being piled on by anonymous netizens online would not help.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Single mum with only child. No wonder there are issues, sigh. I do remember seeing with Nine often at Ch3 events and all, but that’s not unusual. Many Ch3 celebs had their mums around during such events.

Yes, she should not have blocked her son and Baifern. Maybe deactivate the account for a while or mute different people. She didn’t vent her issues on social media… she only made this statement because netizens were attacking her for her mistake of blocking.

Let’s hope she resolves her issues and gets help if she needs them. Who knows what she’s really facing and going through. Being piled on by anonymous netizens online would not help.
I don’t think they were attacking her, they’re just being nosy and for a reason. If you unfollow your only child on IG ofc people will speculate about it. She just needs to take a break from IG for a while, that’s all.

aceacebb

sarNie Egg
I don’t think they were attacking her, they’re just being nosy and for a reason. If you unfollow your only child on IG ofc people will speculate about it. She just needs to take a break from IG for a while, that’s all.
she is of a different generation and maybe didn’t understand the implication of her unfollowing him to the public. To be honest all humans are flawed and have tendency to be selfish and parents are human too. I think she is going to the extremes by unfollowing her son when she should just delete the app but she is possibly reacting with hurt emotions and that understandable.

both parties likely need some time apart to calm down, sort out their thoughts and the come together and communicate their feelings.

This is why I can’t dedicate my whole life to my kids and give up my career to be a full time mom. Kids grow to be their own individual with their own boundaries and I will be left alone without a purpose in life.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
she is of a different generation and maybe didn’t understand the implication of her unfollowing him to the public. To be honest all humans are flawed and have tendency to be selfish and parents are human too. I think she is going to the extremes by unfollowing her son when she should just delete the app but she is possibly reacting with hurt emotions and that understandable.

both parties likely need some time apart to calm down, sort out their thoughts and the come together and communicate their feelings.

This is why I can’t dedicate my whole life to my kids and give up my career to be a full time mom. Kids grow to be their own individual with their own boundaries and I will be left alone without a purpose in life.
I am a stay at home mom and love it. I don't make my kids the center of my universe though. We have gone on vacations and other activities without the kids. Somehow, I managed to have a life outside of being a mom. I love the privilege of being able to stay home...my kids are all grown now but if I had to do it all over again, I would make the same choice and be a stay at home mom.

I have seen people that raised their kids making them the center of their lives. It makes it more complicated than they realized. As for Nine and his mom, that's a tough one. He's her life and they have been each other's shadow for so long. That cord is probably one of the most difficult to cut regardless of who the person is. The emptiness is real when it has been the two of them for that extended period of time. It feels like half of you is gone and letting go takes an enormous amount self reflection that she might not able to do in such a small amount of time. A romantic relationship might abruptly ends and we can find a way around it to accept the outcome. A mother/son relationship that has been that close is just on another level.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
I think she probably is having a hard time letting go. being too attached to ppl can make things difficult. I hope she is able to realize her son is growing up, he’s becoming a man and is his own person, and to just let go too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She actually block everything related to him a couple weeks ago and people just noticed - people who are affiliated with his "work" team.

She said she is trying to give him space and don't want to see these images....

As a single mother....yes, it is hard for her....

As someone point out, she probably isn't tech savvy ...she just block people....not knowing you can mute...unfollowing....was simple and easy to do.

Even us who are tech savvy....also do that mistakes....I accidentally followed certain people....cuz the internet can being annoying...it pop up...scroll....

It is not like she was trying to trash talk them....netcitizen are nosy and added to the drama.

She is probably hurt and lonely...it isn't until now that her only child is more independent. From before I remember she was his manager.