❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Taew the Covid quarantine queen again, just sheer luck she is involve in movie workshop with Pancake who had been infected. Now Taew need to quarantine again.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Taew the Covid quarantine queen again, just sheer luck she is involve in movie workshop with Pancake who had been infected. Now Taew need to quarantine again.
:facepalm: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: she sshould make a movie or documentary about it since sshe wanted to make money through it. She has a lot of content to share.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
does anyone know what happened to Num S. and his wife? All I see is him posting videos of his daughter on fb.. just curious cuz the wife looked kinda cheap and sleazy :rolleyes: wondering if he got what he deserves cuz I read he cheated on his former girlfriend with the now wife..

alissaax

does anyone know what happened to Num S. and his wife? All I see is him posting videos of his daughter on fb.. just curious cuz the wife looked kinda cheap and sleazy :rolleyes: wondering if he got what he deserves cuz I read he cheated on his former girlfriend with the now wife..
:risas3: they separated a whike ago

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Dome’s girl Metal with her new hair style not too long ago. It looks good, not overly done.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Not sure if he get the official divorce, but you are right his wife is crazy, she is a chronic gambler, due to the addiction, she borrowed money from all kind of people. She pawn off most of the marriage stuff. Some people got in contact with Num asking for loan repayment.

Num admit that his bad karma now maybe cause by his cheating on all other women he had relationship with.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
So Mew Sirilapas was fired by channel 7. Received letter of termination through post.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
what happen? she broke any rule?

bit

sarNie Adult
For being rude on social media? That’s it? Some executive at the channel must had his ego bruised more like it.

That is a filmsy excuse to terminate someone. They can just issue a warning.

alissaax

Drama for the queen of quarantine again. Apparently she took her dogs out for a walk outside.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Drama for the queen of quarantine again. Apparently she took her dogs out for a walk outside.
I don’t know what’s going on with her, but after that many times of quarantine, maybe she can’t grasp the quarantine guidelines? Or maybe she’s rebelling? Or doesn’t take it serious? Hopefully she puts others’ health and safety into consideration too.