❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Why this girl went back to him ???
I think it's over for good now. Some people hang to abusive relationship like drug users. They just need to have it. Especially in Thailand where you have this boon khoon concept repaying your debt, karma etc.

It's interesting in Thai lakorn the P'ek can be a dog yet he can go back to his wife citing that the his infidelity was some sort of paying of karma. Only in Thai lakorn that can work.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
So six channel 3 lakorns will be available on Netflix in 10 ASEAN countries. Good for international fans. Netflix video quality and quality of Eng subs is excellent. Hope they expand to more countries.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah I realised Netflix sub is much better, maybe because it’s done by professional translator who is native speaker. Watch love destiny on Netflix and the sub manage to capture the essence of the language that makes it interesting in Thai.

subs that are done on other platform lack that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They have a few movies and lakorns.

I'm glad there will be more.

They have a lot Pinoy films

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
So Dare to love starring Bella and peak gets postponed and Tarm Ruk Keun Jai will have a re-run instead.
Channel 3 decisions are so random. Dare to love was supposed to air after promook ends. Are they still giving finishing touches to Bella's lakorn?

Sacred

among...
So Dare to love starring Bella and peak gets postponed and Tarm Ruk Keun Jai will have a re-run instead.
Channel 3 decisions are so random. Dare to love was supposed to air after promook ends. Are they still giving finishing touches to Bella's lakorn?
It's another time-slot. Bella's lakorn on Wed-Thur. 8 July.

Sacred

among...
The Friday Sunday lakorn slot is already taken by Alek-Namtarn lakorn. I think we will come to know tomorrow if Bella's lakorn wil be kept on hold or Ken's lakorn.
I mean the next one after Alek-Namtarn's lakorn in this slot. Broadcasting from 11 July. Not actually sure.
Yes, maybe we will found out tomorrow.