❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly I don’t know who it could be. It says it’s a nek that left her channel and is a freelance who plays for a variety of channels and trying to always make news for herself. It did say this nek comes from a contest. Don’t know if it’s a beauty or singing contest though. I see some comments say Pooklook but honestly she has barely had lakorns so I doubt it’s her.

bit

sarNie Adult
How much drugs was she selling to get 33 years?
She wasn’t just small time peddling drugs, she was like a part of syndicate that sell drugs in the region.

It’s been a long time too, the first blind that hinted about n’ek selling drugs was like 8-9 years ago. She was only caught recently.

33 years is her lifetime sentence I guess. If it was Singapore she’ll be hang to death.

• Wow
Reactions: rae

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
33 years is really harsh for something like selling drugs. People are in jail for less time for murder.
If my understanding is correct, her and her bf were also making the drugs, using and selling. Plus, she keeps hiding/being uncooperative whenever they summoned her for court hearing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Speaking of drugs, a house two doors next to me got busted for weed production like two days ago lol I woke up to see like 15 cop cars outside of my house. I was like wth is going on did someone get murdered or something? I made one of the police officers walk over to me cause I was being nosy and asked what was going on and he was just like oh they were busted for growing weed in their home ma’am. It was just a funny situation cause I live in a relatively nice neighborhood but it just goes to show how you never know what someone is like just based on their monetary status.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Speaking of the Amy situation. She looks super rough in this video. Her skin looks bad. Lots of acne and what not. Probably stressed but I mean she did the crime but 33 years is too much in my opinion. I mean I guess I’m from the USA and drug charges are never that long. I guess that’s Thailand for you.