❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone translate this -

Tough translate -

Who is she! "The young heroine, the rising star," Sheng ask for bye, not joining the merit ceremony

Phra Friday came from "Dara Daily" again. Today is the story of "Silver-faced heroine" who acts not cute In front of the reporter, he acted clear, easy to speak, easy to teach, but behind his back, Vien was better than anything in the world.

The heroine of Ngoen Sai Boon, the drama event

Back then, she had news almost daily. Diligent to create a lot The story of the story is that this heroine thinks that she is famous, has dramas, events, crowds, works to earn millions. Even favors She also asked for the fee.

If it is not the agency's job, then ask Seinow to see you in the next life. Until being mounted by many people as a heroine with money Didn't care about anything at all Just think that in this life, let's do everything for the money alone. The team asked to come and join the merit ceremony. Then deflect and throw it to that person But if the famous female protagonist knows that he has money, he locks the day and is ready to work immediately.

Really want to know that If one day you don't have a job No money how to live Believe that you will definitely begging for work as the team once asked you to attend It is like this that he said Friday. Saturday Buddha amulet

I watched the video and the video pretty much said it’s about a new nek or in better words a “rising star” They refer to her as a nek “Dao roong” who acts nice to the reporters and acts like she’s easy to talk to but really isn’t. She acts like she’s superior because she has a lot of events. She is money hungry. She even asks for money for charity events. She stop going to events that don’t offer much. She doesn’t care about anything else but money. Honestly I have no idea who it could be? Lol

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I watched the video and the video pretty much said it’s about a new nek. They refer to her as a nek “Dao roong” who acts nice to the reporters and acts like she’s easy to talk to but really isn’t. She acts like she’s superior because she has a lot of events. She is money hungry. She even asks for money for charity events. She stop going to events that don’t offer much. She doesn’t care about anything else but money.

Honestly I have no idea who it could be? Lol
New Neks are difficult to identify in blinds:)

bit

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain what is going on???
http://instagr.am/p/CD0O4rIpSFO/
Some people in Thailand especially the young one are calling for monarchy institution reform. If you had a glimpse at the current King lifestyle you would understand. He is not fit to be King. When Thailand is facing Covid lockdown, instead of helping his people, he hides away in Germany with his concubines. There are a lot more issues.

But Thailand has lese mejeste law meaning whoever criticise the King will be jail. A lot of critics has ‘dissapeared’. Even his own family members were cast away.

Regarding democracy, the current PM is actually from the military when they sieze power during the political unrest of Thaksin era. It was suppose to be for a short period of time, but the military pretend to hold election but the power still goes back to the military.

bit

sarNie Adult
I watched the video and the video pretty much said it’s about a new nek or in better words a “rising star” They refer to her as a nek “Dao roong” who acts nice to the reporters and acts like she’s easy to talk to but really isn’t. She acts like she’s superior because she has a lot of events. She is money hungry. She even asks for money for charity events. She stop going to events that don’t offer much. She doesn’t care about anything else but money. Honestly I have no idea who it could be? Lol
Any new star with a lot of events lately?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Some people in Thailand especially the young one are calling for monarchy institution reform. If you had a glimpse at the current King lifestyle you would understand. He is not fit to be King. When Thailand is facing Covid lockdown, instead of helping his people, he hides away in Germany with his concubines. There are a lot more issues.

But Thailand has lese mejeste law meaning whoever criticise the King will be jail. A lot of critics has ‘dissapeared’. Even his own family members were cast away.

Regarding democracy, the current PM is actually from the military when they sieze power during the political unrest of Thaksin era. It was suppose to be for a short period of time, but the military pretend to hold election but the power still goes back to the military.

this is so true. my aunt is from Southern Thai. last year i think Thailand held an election, so i asked her if she's going home to participate in it. she said "no, why should i? the winner is already selected and the election is just a pretentious disguise of democracy'

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you for the explanation. Thailand is a beautiful country and I went there before. But the kind of government that they have is so much flawed and their new king is nuts.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The new king that exposed his wife body for the whole world to see... I don't know for you but in my culture this is a curse..