❤️ Various ET News

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone notice poo and her fiancé haven’t post a picture of them together for quite a while? Are they having problem?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There is a rumor flying last week about music group members finding out the person they trust with their money misused it and now their live saving is gone.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, if that's the case then it's a shame and feel bad for the group. I mean to have your future taken away by someone you trust...they work hard for that money.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the clarifications and details! I cannot imagine what all are feeling and going through. It takes alot of trust and investments and it is unfortunate how it went down. I don't follow the group much but did came upon one of Way IG post and was what wondering what he was talking or directing to. It must be serious. Of course, I got nosy after reading the details and saw Khan IG post in regards of taking the blame. Again, thank you!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Poor guy....he soo emotional/ hurt....I also like that he kept it private. It's a family matter they will handle.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
:risas3: ... Bella still the hardcore president. Kim and Mark didn’t go WB extend yet. She can invite Mario GF too.

Hahaha.... I'm sooo dead....I don't really follow them but I get that vibe...

What is WB

Junji got that hi-so guy....hahaha....they are better than dara....

bit

sarNie Adult
Hahaha.... I'm sooo dead....I don't really follow them but I get that vibe...

What is WB

Junji got that hi-so guy....hahaha....they are better than dara....
WeirBella...

You know when you flashbomb your ig stories with couple vid and post everyday, takes magazine cover, quickly to holiday etc just to deflect rumour.

Let see if Mario and Junji will go on that route or they will go Pat and Peach. One day we are still a couple, the next day.. we are done, let backstab each other ;) .

spanky

sarNie OldFart
WeirBella...

You know when you flashbomb your ig stories with couple vid and post everyday, takes magazine cover, quickly to holiday etc just to deflect rumour.

Let see if Mario and Junji will go on that route or they will go Pat and Peach. One day we are still a couple, the next day.. we are done, let backstab each other ;) .

I feel like Oh and Junji will just be done. He is not saying much. She said there isn't much....but her arms is tuck in the hi so arms....mmmm....

We'll see

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Sammy and Om is paired for another lakorn...base of a book

Some type of revenge? But the summary wasn't clear

Pk is rich and playboy....he work hard and play hard (girls)

Nk is poor and is responsible for her sibling. She work since she is young to help support them since their parent died. They live with an aunt. She has no real education but was able to graduate high school?

Pk propose a exchange ....her body for $....the guy assume that pk would have some type of revenge toward nk? Maybe her family did something? Again not clear...

I'm glad it isn't kelly....sigh...but is she ever going to get the other pk, mik, mike......ect....she has did photos with them and looks damn good....

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Nk is poor and is responsible for her sibling. She work since she is young to help support them since their parent died. They live with an aunt. She has no real education but was able to graduate high school?

Pk propose a exchange ....her body for $....the guy assume that pk would have some type of revenge toward nk? Maybe her family did something? Again not clear...

I'm glad it isn't kelly....sigh...but is she ever going to get the other pk, mik, mike......ect....she has did photos with them and looks damn good....
Typical lakorn storyline. Hopefully 2020 will be tge year sh.tnel 7 stop shading Sammy. I am losing it...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Sigh... Om’s not good in drama. I like this storyline though, it’s typical but haven’t seen this kinda storyline in awhile. Ch7 better not pair up Sammie with Kelly again!! I don’t think ch7 will pair her up with Mik, Weir, or Mike. Sadly...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

I actually really love Om and Sammie together so I’m not mad at this but I would definitely prefer seeing her with a new p’ek

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I actually really love Om and Sammie together so I’m not mad at this but I would definitely prefer seeing her with a new p’ek
I like them as well...esp. in their 1st lakorn. I don't mine them but I wish she has other pairing.

The storyline sounds good