❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha....fans are funny

As for being salty....any of us in the situation will be a bit salty...

Chippy was salty...

Unless it's truly is amicable....we are a bit salty....

This us why I enjoy GMM/1hd lakorn....I love a lil bit shade of grey characters....slice of life....

I.e. Beifern....her character just couldn't get over and just appreciated it and was very salty...we get stuck...

No lakorn Is interesting to tall about

C/k-drama fans are pretty scary and vicious....thai fan got nothing on them

They are so cruel as fangirls....

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Hahahaha....fans are funny

As for being salty....any of us in the situation will be a bit salty...

Chippy was salty...

Unless it's truly is amicable....we are a bit salty....

This us why I enjoy GMM/1hd lakorn....I love a lil bit shade of grey characters....slice of life....

I.e. Beifern....her character just couldn't get over and just appreciated it and was very salty...we get stuck...

No lakorn Is interesting to tall about

C/k-drama fans are pretty scary and vicious....thai fan got nothing on them

They are so cruel as fangirls....
Chippy was salty but not salty enough to actually plot to ruin him. She was angry and didnt pretend not be. She went all out and said everything with her chest instead of pretending to be a victim and also the good guy to get sympathy votes.
Peach's case is different. but hey everyone is different

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Yes that site was saying she was the better actress and more beautiful than the competition and she’s thanking them :rolleyes: . Meow!
Beauty is subjective. As for acting, until she achieves what Bella has in the past 4 years with her lakorns she shouldnt even speak lol Girl Bye. she needs to thank God for this scandal because no one was checking for her before this. lmao

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That was the post about a fan saying she's prettier than Bella and a better actress lol.
Wow she is truly very shady loool I’m surprised this wasn’t bigger news at the time she actually did comment on the post. All of this is coming back to bite her in the ass while Weir walks free without any scratches :rolleyes: like if you’re gonna bash her, bash the other party as well. It takes two to tango

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Weir is teflon when it comes to cheating rumors. No girl is going to get him base on rumors alone...the only way is if he got someone pregnant then that's a shut case. Until then girls can line up like it's a Black Friday sale and it ain't even going to taint him :)

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Weir is teflon when it comes to cheating rumors. No girl is going to get him base on rumors alone...the only way is if he got someone pregnant then that's a shut case. Until then girls can line up like it's a Black Friday sale and it ain't even going to taint him :)
black friday sale :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Chippy was salty but not salty enough to actually plot to ruin him. She was angry and didnt pretend not be. She went all out and said everything with her chest instead of pretending to be a victim and also the good guy to get sympathy votes.
Peach's case is different. but hey everyone is different
No wonder she cheated and wanted out of the relationship.

Not saying she should be excused but just no wonder lol.

noname123

sarNie Egg
Lol and his gfs protect him as well. Pan was pretty famous when she was dating him individually, i think more famous than him as well and bella is one of the popular thai celebs now but these two defends him everytime a rumor comes out and now bella is helping him maintain his image. Wonder whats their gain in this. Both his public relationships look more like business deals.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha...for some reason when I thought of line black Friday came to mind. I did it once...once was enough to never ever do it again. And the silly thing is we waited in line finally made it inside the store only to walk out with nothing lol
That's me almost every year. I hate crowds but i always end up getting talked into going shopping on black fridays. I just ended up coming home with a headache.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol and his gfs protect him as well. Pan was pretty famous when she was dating him individually, i think more famous than him as well and bella is one of the popular thai celebs now but these two defends him everytime a rumor comes out and now bella is helping him maintain his image. Wonder whats their gain in this. Both his public relationships look more like business deals.
Well at least he has sharp eyes, he picked them very similar. They both seemed to hide his "ways" pretty good

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's me almost every year. I hate crowds but i always end up getting talked into going shopping on black fridays. I just ended up coming home with a headache.
The first and last time I did it, it was sprinkling. And a woman behind me was pregnant. She was like 7 months pregnant standing waiting in line. My sister asked me to do it a couple of years ago again, I told her I would not do it again unless I get paid to stand in line :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha...for some reason when I thought of line black Friday came to mind. I did it once...once was enough to never ever do it again. And the silly thing is we waited in line finally made it inside the store only to walk out with nothing lol
I remember going to Walmart once when I was younger on Black Friday and I’ll never do it again. People go crazy over a TV lol

bit

sarNie Adult
Pan was always looking uninterested when he gave his cringeworthy ‘we are a sweet couple’ interview.