❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dispatch is amazing though lol. They can find out pretty anything. They give me this feeling like they can spot a mole on a celebrity's body from miles away that the celebrities themselves doesn't even know they have hahaha
I know right lol they expose everything. Sometimes I feel bad for the celebs that get exposed for dating though!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He is a dummy in discussing it on DM.....I wasn't connecting that to thai media play...it was his personal DM he is stupid enough to use to discuss it...

I just think that statement he said of screwing is a true statement....he looks bad...but it is also a true statement...it show he is salty

I'm just talking about his Media play was smart ...he never directly blame anyone....he made netcitizen become curious and they are like on it like white on rice hahahaa

Like ...Chippy...she exposed too much that it eventually became annoying...

Tanya did to...she eventually kept exposing it and it was such a bitter thing...that it became too much and she end up looking bad
Well chippy never actually directly exposed anything until after Antoine apologized to her and admitted his cheating himself. She just kept throwing some shade towards him until he apologized. In her interview she actually did the same thing Peach did. She didn’t say much about the third hand thing but just barely referenced it. She didn’t play the sympathy card that Peach played though. She just said they had problems with one another leading up to the breakup. In the end she came out victorious even though she was getting a little annoying with all the shade lol Her popularity went up a little bit and she’s being shipped left and right with New and Boy lool Antoine got some popularity from 10fight10 but the dummy got into some trouble because of his mouth .

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
man, what happened to all the good lakorns??? I'm bored nothing good to watch! I don't care about pat and peach they're getting boring to me lol. I just need something good to watch!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
man, what happened to all the good lakorns??? I'm bored nothing good to watch! I don't care about pat and peach they're getting boring to me lol. I just need something good to watch!
The last lakorn I was obsessed with was HJS now I am obsessed over a C-drama. No good lakorns out yet. Hopefully towards the end of the year will be better.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Peach is being a jerk. He said that once he finished developing the pictures, he'll post it and asked if anyone wants to see it but he bet no one does. That said A LOT. Most likely open up a lot of worms. What a gentleman . Like i said, not disputing the cheating but the way he planned the exposing is not the innocent way he protrayed himself either. Girl dont want you anymore, find someone else. You're filthy rich and supposedly handsome, plenty lining up at Potato Corner. Too hurt cus she cheated? Well remember how hurt Note was when you dumped her and not even a month or so later you moved onto Pat? Karma. This all could had ended well. Just say you guys broke up cus the love is not there anymore, your fans would still go after her. Neutral people would still feel sorry for you but nope, gotta be vengeful.

Anyways i dont see this ending anytime soon. Gotta get more boxes of popcorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know right lol they expose everything. Sometimes I feel bad for the celebs that get exposed for dating though!
K industry is too ruthless when it comes to dating. And it's the fans fault...they make it so hard because once they ship a couple they are devoted to detailing the jewelry, clothes, anything they can get their hands on. So, if a celebrity is dating someone else they get freaked out if the fan base is bigger for their make believe couple. Scary.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Peach is Clown. guys like this are literally the worse. the ones who cant take no and love to have the final say. He should expose whatever he has on Pat so everything can be over. If she did wrong then she will get her much deserved backlash and then life continues. there is a lesson to be learnt from all this and i hope Pat pays attention.

Peach is just something else . first he plotted against her and then played victim. Now that he has been exposed, he goes on to leave petty subliminals? If peach really loved Pat like he claimed, then this issue would never get to this level.
I personally always thought pat and peach were a mismatch but i didnt think it would end this badly.

Why do i feel like Pat will become alot more popular after this mess. After this is over, her management team should think of how to make a koojin with Nine. we are in dire need of a new koojin.lol

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
K industry is too ruthless when it comes to dating. And it's the fans fault...they make it so hard because once they ship a couple they are devoted to detailing the jewelry, clothes, anything they can get their hands on. So, if a celebrity is dating someone else they get freaked out if the fan base is bigger for their make believe couple. Scary.
Cant blame just the fans. i personally think its how their society is structured. Most K fans go beyond just korean and asians. if fans and the general public approves of a relationship, the couples have no problem. for example taeyang and min hyorin.

bit

sarNie Adult
It doesn’t make sense that you guy assume something based on follow/not follow.

Now everyone think he cheated, whatever he did, it becomes the proof or some hints. Like if he does follow her, you would say “See? Obviously they are dating”. If he doesn’t follow her, you say “he’s doing suspiciously”.

I see her IG, she seems to be close to many guys and girls. She seems cute and people like her. Weir is one of them. He seems to be special maybe because of his position in the channel. I don’t deny any chance of him cheating but noone seems to believe something in goodside. He might have bad image in the past, doesn’t mean everything he do now is wrong.

You see her and Weir at the same place, Nut was there too. You see her with Weir at some award, Nut was with her in some other places also. There’s are about 3.5 billion men in the world, how come it’s Weir for everycase?

Like what happened to Peak. They finished airing their lakorn like months ago before the news leaked, yet she was still being bashed because people believe it’s her.

Right now a lot of people come to CC IG and leave ugly comments. They are tearing her apart because they “believe” it’s her. You guys may not know her, it doesn’t mean she’s just no one to Ch7 audiences. She has her name in the channel and people treat her well, including Weir.

I hope you can think more positively. What if she’s innocent? What if this is just something misunderstood? How we can take back all the comments we’ve thrown to that girl?

Well we don’t really know it clearly, it’s 50:50. We believe in oneside more, but we need to consider about the other side. What if we think wrong?

Maybe someday later something leaking and proving that I’m wrong now. Until then, I give them the benefit of the doubt.
Nobody care about her post, in fact most don’t even know her until that blind items about little girlfriend want to be real girlfriend, that she’s telling friends about it. As proof she put things on social media was drop on gossip sites (Someone green light it of course because without solid evidence these gossip site wouldn’t run it, there are legal consequences, ever wonder why no one dares to sue)

And then people start speculating who it might be, and someone with good deduction skill or a person whom been sitting on the evidence made the connection to CC.

The fun with gossip site is, the site itself won’t name you. It will be people in the comment area that made it. Then when you go and check you go ‘Ohhhh!’....hahaha

W and B being too obxious in their attempt to shutdown the rumours doesn’t help. Most were actually laughing at their desperate move. Dog facetiming...really??

Most blind item I read turn up to be true sooner or later. That Amelia girl who was caught with the drugs, her blind items was posted 7 years ago. These reporters know things. Kade and Noon, she got the bad end of the stick because Kade fans were vicious at the time. It was only now we know the truth. Aff tried hiding Songkran activity too during their marriage until she found her self-worth and decided enough is enough.

Janie got bashed for exposing her ex, turn up her ex is a rotten egg after all, the guy is in the group with Suengri, ruining young girls lives.

That K-Pop scandal with Suengri, even his bandmates been dropping off hints about his illegal activities years before, but he got the police to collude so no one can touch him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nobody care about her post, in fact most don’t even know her until that blind items about little girlfriend want to be real girlfriend, that she’s telling friends about it. As proof she put things on social media was drop on gossip sites (Someone green light it of course because without solid evidence these gossip site wouldn’t run it, there are legal consequences, ever wonder why no one dares to sue)

And then people start speculating who it might be, and someone with good deduction skill or a person whom been sitting on the evidence made the connection to CC.

The fun with gossip site is, the site itself won’t name you. It will be people in the comment area that made it. Then when you go and check you go ‘Ohhhh!’....hahaha

W and B being too obxious in their attempt to shutdown the rumours doesn’t help. Most were actually laughing at their desperate move. Dog facetiming...really??

Most blind item I read turn up to be true sooner or later. That Amelia girl who was caught with the drugs, her blind items was posted 7 years ago. These reporters know things. Kade and Noon, she got the bad end of the stick because Kade fans were vicious at the time. It was only now we know the truth. Aff tried hiding Songkran activity too during their marriage until she found her self-worth and decided enough is enough.

Janie got bashed for exposing her ex, turn up her ex is a rotten egg after all, the guy is in the group with Suengri, ruining young girls lives.

That K-Pop scandal with Suengri, even his bandmates been dropping off hints about his illegal activities years before, but he got the police to collude so no one can touch him.
Lol at the dog facetime. Honestly, this is the first time I heard of a couple doing that just to try to cover something up. It seemed too desperate to be real.

CC had an article about her when her lakorn came out. Branding her to be the next Taew of channel 7 but I guessed it didn't pan out.

Yup, these sites or any other outlets doesn't have to do much if they drop a little bit of hint then the netizens will do the rest. They are just as good as a season detective when it comes to looking for information. I sometimes wonder if a reporter is itching to go all out but can't. That's why you like a celebrity in a drama/lakorn as the character but outside of that some of their real lives are messy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It wasn’t too hard to figure out it was CC cause she had pictures in the same places as him and all her wierd shady comments as well as her being so close to Weir.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Peach is salty.

W&B are grasping as their money flies away or will this make endorsers knock on their doors more?

Eww, Janie's ex being part of Seungri's ring. Blehhhh. Is he the Thai investor or businessman that they were hinting at?

bit

sarNie Adult
Peach is salty.

W&B are grasping as their money flies away or will this make endorsers knock on their doors more?

Eww, Janie's ex being part of Seungri's ring. Blehhhh. Is he the Thai investor or businessman that they were hinting at?
Yes, they were hinting it but I’m not sure what’s the action. Thai police is worst than Korean police when it comes to colluding with criminals. Especially powerful one.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, they were hinting it but I’m not sure what’s the action. Thai police is worst than Korean police when it comes to colluding with criminals. Especially powerful one.
Dang Seungri got ties in all of Asia. That guy is the ultimate piece of trash lol Corruption is everywhere unfortunately, in some places more than others :(

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I had wondered if he was involved. He's a very powerful man in Thailand. And yeah, corruption in SEA in general is ridiculous. Ppl disappear without a trace.