❤️ Various ET News

fun

Expired Sarnie
Now if Peach has nude photos of Pat and it gets release, he is going to lose that round. He would be a piece of shit in my eyes.

I remember when Pan and Weir "broke up"

Pan- what?! we never dated lol

bit

sarNie Adult
Same with Bella. She doesn't look interested either. The only time she claims him is whenever a cheating rumor is out.
Bella was smarter, she never officially claim him as her boyfriend. She just drops a picture here and there and let people talk. Now she even let the dogs do the job... hahaha
Now if Peach has nude photos of Pat and it gets release, he is going to lose that round. He would be a piece of shit in my eyes.

I remember when Pan and Weir "broke up"

Pan- what?! we never dated lol
ohh I forgot even Pan never claim him.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chippy was salty but not salty enough to actually plot to ruin him. She was angry and didnt pretend not be. She went all out and said everything with her chest instead of pretending to be a victim and also the good guy to get sympathy votes.
Peach's case is different. but hey everyone is different
They all ruin themselves by their actions....

I see them both as very immature Salty people. Pat is no better than him and he is no better than here....if cheating is invlove... that is a testament of their character. Some ppl are not monogamous....Whatever...break up before you start talking to ppl....at the end we all have a bunch of speculations and it depends on ones feeling of these people that sway us....I care for neither one...don't watch any of their lakorns or is a fan of any of their work...soo

Netcitizen is having a field day with their real life dara....hahaha....they are sooo good....

Bella seems uninterested ....their "dating" don't seem real.....they are playing their own "live" lakorn......

All the lakorn has been mediocre

bit

sarNie Adult
Didn’t some fortune teller said this year Thai ET is going to be lit. I guess he was right.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I guess so....

He had a 50/50 chance....

Break ups everywhere

Miley and liam....lol I didn't even know they were married

Korean crazy divorces

It's such a taboo in asia

I like how Mia 2018 and aruna address...a divorcee....a single mother or father dating again...ect....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Real life single parents date again too but fans and the media always turn it into some big drama or something. People fall out of love all the time and most of the time they don't leave a relationship until they find someone else. It's normal with the regular people's world but for dara its the world's biggest scandal. Most things are acceptable in lakorns but not supported in real life. We cheer for praeks to court nangeks while he was seeing the rai, but in real life you cant do that cus they would be the 3rd hand.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Real life single parents date again too but fans and the media always turn it into some big drama or something. People fall out of love all the time and most of the time they don't leave a relationship until they find someone else. It's normal with the regular people's world but for dara its the world's biggest scandal. Most things are acceptable in lakorns but not supported in real life. We cheer for praeks to court nangeks while he was seeing the rai, but in real life you cant do that cus they would be the 3rd hand.
lol so true. most of the things alot of people tolerate in lakorns will be frowned upon in real life. most Nangeks are actually legit third hands. especially in thai lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's always romantic in lakorn when pra'ek going after n'ek even if he's seeing someone already cause n'rai eventually gets on everyone's nerves and we root for the pranang. That's fantasy at its best. Lakorn seldom makes sense and we love it lol. But if in real life the guy go after the girl and is with someone...that some shady stuff. It is not cute anymore.

I know lots of people that find someone and hasn't completely end it with the other. I often asked them why? The answer for those that I know vary from person but it's interesting to hear.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I get people who say they don't support cheating and that you should end it first etc etc but in reality every situation is different. There are some I don't support and some i understand why. We outsiders don't really know, we can only go off of what is presented to us. Relationship is not black and white and for those who think so, I wish you well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know a guy who cheats on all his wives and he has been married 3 times yet he's never fail to find the next girl up. I never understood what they see in him and it's baffling. He never know how to end it until the wife finds out he's cheating then they go through a nasty divorce. All 3 of his divorces were outright crazy.

Relationships are all kind of colors but there should be some sort of respect somewhere. Feelings changed and once it does the person that has a changed of heart should know themselves how far it has gotten and when to be truthful. When your heart is with the other person and looking at your partner no longer feels the same then that's when ending it makes sense. When people string the other person along just to see if the new flame is worth the risk of a marriage/relationship or not...that's selfish to me.