❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One thing about celebrities rumor I learn after year of following it, the truth will turn eventually turn up. Those ET reporters don't usually write on wimps, they know what is going on behind door, it's just whether they have the approval to gaslight it.

That tear and hug earns Potato shop millions. If it was just a normal confession, nobody will be queuing at potato shop.
I agree, most of these reporters are probably sitting on some good stuff just doesn't have the green light to do it. The leaks doesn't happen by accident. And I believe in every industry there are at least a couple of reporters that basically knows most celebrities like the back of their hands. And once the leak happens the digging starts and the crazy thing is, once the leak happens the reporters sits back and let netizens take over from there lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree, most of these reporters are probably sitting on some good stuff just doesn't have the green light to do it. The leaks doesn't happen by accident. And I believe in every industry there are at least a couple of reporters that basically knows most celebrities like the back of their hands. And once the leak happens the digging starts and the crazy thing is, once the leak happens the reporters sits back and let netizens take over from there lol
Well many many years ago before the explosion of online news there were only a handful of reporters with TV Pool being one of the top, a lot of the scandals were hushed. The top guy at TV Pool (not the loud mouth gay guy but the one who ran it) at that time even said he had a lot of evidence (pictures) on celebs but he picked and choose who he wanted to exposed. There were some that he couldn't touch and some the elders asked not to. Before he allowed his people to write anything, he send those evidences to their channels as warnings. He gave an interview stating this with a warning to the celebs at that time to clean up their act. He gave examples of some (without naming names) too, dont remember what it was though.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
Here's the thing about proofs. If you're asking for proofs, won't happen. Unless there's concrete evidence such as pictures or videos caught in the act it will all be speculation. Did SK cheated? Even if Aff said so, we dont know for sure cus there's no proofs. Did Peter Corp cheated? Same, we dont know. Did Pat cheated? We don't know. So like 95% of all these celebs' rumors of cheating are all rumors but yet we believe most of them. How come it is different for Weir? Mook, Thissa, and Steph are not on the radar cus they haven't post pictures of the same vacationing spots nor do they only post HBD wishes to him. However i am speculating that Thissa is talking to PJ more than friends cus she post pictures of places he was at the same time as her. Most of Bella's and Weir's pictures are not of them together but at the same place so aren't we all assuming they were together? So how is that ok to assume but can't with CC and Weir? Cus they tag each other? Well what if CC gets extra bold and tag Weir, then can we confirm the relationship? No? Now I'm not saying they are having an affair but what im saying is netizen are hella nosy people. If it's true, they'll find something. If not, they'll move along.

As for Pat/Peach. They're not disputing the cheating allegations. People are just questioning whether he was sincere at the interview or faking it. According to the leaked chat (was that with his sister, him, and his manager?) It seems like the interview was preplanned. The tears were fake and his choices of words were to get sympathy for him, to seek revenge on Pat? If he just came out and said they broke up, people would just moved on but he said more than that with words, body language, and tears. Him crying and hugging his manager after for the media to snap pictures, was that all an act? That's what people (including myself) wowed about. Did he planned the "lie" interview too? To give leverage to the "sad, confession" one?
It doesn’t make sense that you guy assume something based on follow/not follow.

Now everyone think he cheated, whatever he did, it becomes the proof or some hints. Like if he does follow her, you would say “See? Obviously they are dating”. If he doesn’t follow her, you say “he’s doing suspiciously”.

I see her IG, she seems to be close to many guys and girls. She seems cute and people like her. Weir is one of them. He seems to be special maybe because of his position in the channel. I don’t deny any chance of him cheating but noone seems to believe something in goodside. He might have bad image in the past, doesn’t mean everything he do now is wrong.

You see her and Weir at the same place, Nut was there too. You see her with Weir at some award, Nut was with her in some other places also. There’s are about 3.5 billion men in the world, how come it’s Weir for everycase?

Like what happened to Peak. They finished airing their lakorn like months ago before the news leaked, yet she was still being bashed because people believe it’s her.

Right now a lot of people come to CC IG and leave ugly comments. They are tearing her apart because they “believe” it’s her. You guys may not know her, it doesn’t mean she’s just no one to Ch7 audiences. She has her name in the channel and people treat her well, including Weir.

I hope you can think more positively. What if she’s innocent? What if this is just something misunderstood? How we can take back all the comments we’ve thrown to that girl?

Well we don’t really know it clearly, it’s 50:50. We believe in oneside more, but we need to consider about the other side. What if we think wrong?

Maybe someday later something leaking and proving that I’m wrong now. Until then, I give them the benefit of the doubt.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We go by evidence....assume...THEORY....

These are all well educated guesses....the netcitizen are awesome detectives.

As for peach...yes he handled it much better and gain sympathy......but he never trashed her...her actions is still her actions....

it's not about siding with who...it's how we handle yourself and taking responsibility

I have always said I don't find neither right or wrong...both have a responsibility in the situation...there's a percentage that is lil more on one than another. Many insiders knows....

No1 in this world is fully innocent....

Netcitizen will do the rest....they are good detective hahaha

There is no lies in the world...it's just a matter of when we know it...it's sooner or later

I feel bella and weir are in some kind of business....he has lots of words but they barely have pictures with each other...

Kdrama is crazy because they are more restricted and in a much more narrow standard....someone caught smoking and has to apologize like they killed someone....

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
Well either way Patricia and Peach are both very immature and toxic people. Right now they’re both in that stage where they are acting on their emotions and anger. Peach is acting on his anger and is upset that Patricia was seen with another guy in public so fast (who I bet my money she most likely cheated on Peach with) and Patricia is pissed that Peach conspired against her and ran with the whole cheating thing everyone was already suspecting. She either posted those screenshots on her own page on purpose and somehow hacked Peach’s account and posted it there first OR her and Peach really were hacked. I doubt her own account was hacked since someone said that she posted the screenshots like 30 minutes after Peach’s account posted right?

Now I wanna watch their upcoming interviews, especially Peach’s LOL There is no way you can fake everyone out with your tears with time homeboy :risas3: Patricia can probably easily get out of this mess and say she was hacked since that’s what everyone is already saying anyways. Peach can’t be let off the hook as easily as she can since we have screenshots of a whole conversation between him and some other person.

mayag

sarNie Adult
So much for Peach being the poor, heart-broken yet kind-hearted soul :rolleyes:
I knew something was off about him as soon he opened his big mouth. Dude really messed with the wrong girl. lmao

spanky

sarNie OldFart
You can cry as an actor....but they are also human and have feelings

It's 50/50....ppl will determine it accordingly to their feeling...bias fans...evidence they vibe with...neutral feelings...

He interview and handled it well...w/o badmouthing anyone and let netcitizen do the rest...

Reporter will milk any news until they can't anymore...or unless there is a bunch of scandal for them to milk on...ppl are interesting and isn't tired of it hashing....

Entertaining...since thai lakorn suck RN

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He is cleaning his film/print.....who wants to see it?
I wonder what it could be lol I wonder if he’s bold enough to directly post anything if he actually has dirt on Pat. This just keeps getting messier and messier!

I wanna see :risas3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It doesn’t make sense that you guy assume something based on follow/not follow.

Now everyone think he cheated, whatever he did, it becomes the proof or some hints. Like if he does follow her, you would say “See? Obviously they are dating”. If he doesn’t follow her, you say “he’s doing suspiciously”.

I see her IG, she seems to be close to many guys and girls. She seems cute and people like her. Weir is one of them. He seems to be special maybe because of his position in the channel. I don’t deny any chance of him cheating but noone seems to believe something in goodside. He might have bad image in the past, doesn’t mean everything he do now is wrong.

You see her and Weir at the same place, Nut was there too. You see her with Weir at some award, Nut was with her in some other places also. There’s are about 3.5 billion men in the world, how come it’s Weir for everycase?

Like what happened to Peak. They finished airing their lakorn like months ago before the news leaked, yet she was still being bashed because people believe it’s her.

Right now a lot of people come to CC IG and leave ugly comments. They are tearing her apart because they “believe” it’s her. You guys may not know her, it doesn’t mean she’s just no one to Ch7 audiences. She has her name in the channel and people treat her well, including Weir.

I hope you can think more positively. What if she’s innocent? What if this is just something misunderstood? How we can take back all the comments we’ve thrown to that girl?

Well we don’t really know it clearly, it’s 50:50. We believe in oneside more, but we need to consider about the other side. What if we think wrong?

Maybe someday later something leaking and proving that I’m wrong now. Until then, I give them the benefit of the doubt.
Yup...50/50....we might

Like the whole kade and noon situation which I didn't really follow...he later reveal that he was an asshole during those time...

We can speculate...assume and therozie
I wonder what it could be lol I wonder if he’s bold enough to directly post anything if he actually has dirt on Pat. This just keeps getting messier and messier!

I wanna see :risas3:

Hahaha.......he knows how to handle it....either he will explode it....or semi explode it....? I think it depend on how the other side react or what they do?

Or it could be...keeping talking and I'll expose the really good stuff....message....

Or it means...he took some good photography to share.....

Hahaha....

Good times

Until say...another scandal drop....matt lakorn is airing soon....they need to promo hahahaa

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yup...50/50....we might

Like the whole kade and noon situation which I didn't really follow...he later reveal that he was an asshole during those time...

We can speculate...assume and therozie

Hahaha.......he knows how to handle it....either he will explode it....or semi explode it....? I think it depend on how the other side react or what they do?

Until say...another scandal drop....matt lakorn is airing soon....they need to promo hahahaa
Well he wasn’t really that smart with his interview drama. He really thought it was a smart idea to talk about screwing over Pat using his official Instagram :facepalm: The dude couldve made a fake ig or something first and then started talking to his friends about it. So easy to just screenshot everything and leak it! At least with fake accounts you can deny and say it wasn’t you! I swear all of us on this website are probably smarter than these celebs when it comes to certain things lol

Now I wonder if he actually has dirt on Pat or if he’s bluffing? In time we will know. He will probably get one of the media outlets to “leak” the photos or something if he actually even does have anything

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well many many years ago before the explosion of online news there were only a handful of reporters with TV Pool being one of the top, a lot of the scandals were hushed. The top guy at TV Pool (not the loud mouth gay guy but the one who ran it) at that time even said he had a lot of evidence (pictures) on celebs but he picked and choose who he wanted to exposed. There were some that he couldn't touch and some the elders asked not to. Before he allowed his people to write anything, he send those evidences to their channels as warnings. He gave an interview stating this with a warning to the celebs at that time to clean up their act. He gave examples of some (without naming names) too, dont remember what it was though.
That is why the celebrities should always be careful.

I think I remembered hearing something about that. I tend to believe everyone in the industry has a price tag. That's why some reporter hold onto things and when the celebrities act like they are innocent when caught into something then tiny clues come out lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well he wasn’t really that smart with his interview drama. He really thought it was a smart idea to talk about screwing over Pat using his official Instagram :facepalm: The dude couldve made a fake ig or something first and then started talking to his friends about it. So easy to just screenshot everything and leak it! At least with fake accounts you can deny and say it wasn’t you! I swear all of us on this website are probably smarter than these celebs when it comes to certain things lol

Now I wonder if he actually has dirt on Pat or if he’s bluffing? In time we will know. He will probably get one of the media outlets to “leak” the photos or something if he actually even does have anything

I'm strictly talking about his interviews...I listened to it all and he played it well....he didn't trash anyone...

Him screwing her over ...well....it's a fact...it shows he is gloating ...he is just a dude...as in he is nothing special lol...both probably a bit salty hahaha

Media play

Jackson from GOT? He publicly supported 1 china because it benefit his target audience where he makes more $

Mulan actress did the same thing....is she really supporting them or is it media play so China won't ban the Movie to play there....

We'll find out...either more will be exposed or it doesn't....

I can only go off of what interview/ certain news I listen to...

Many ppl are more invested because they are a FAN of either one..
I'm not a fan for either....

It's entertaining enough ....

Grab the popcorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Oh, I think he has something on Pat. They dated long enough to know each other's secrets. And I am sure Pat knows something about him too...it's just that whomever secret is more damaging. Looking at it from a man vs a woman Pat might lose this round. That is why it's a secret lol. For example Peach's secret can be seen as cool if he sleeps with a bunch of girls but if that secret is about Pat, well, she better get a first class ticket to start her school early. It's double standard but it doesn't mean it's not alive and well.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That is why the celebrities should always be careful.

I think I remembered hearing something about that. I tend to believe everyone in the industry has a price tag. That's why some reporter hold onto things and when the celebrities act like they are innocent when caught into something then tiny clues come out lol
That’s how it works in the Korean industry. Those big news reporters like Dispatch will collect all this evidence against the celebs and then before they release their articles, they will send everything to that celebs management company and they say you either pay up or we’re gonna release everything on this date. If they pay them then they won’t release anything.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That’s how it works in the Korean industry. Those big news reporters like Dispatch will collect all this evidence against the celebs and then before they release their articles, they will send everything to that celebs management company and they say you either pay up or we’re gonna release everything on this date. If they pay them then they won’t release anything.
Damn...I wanna be a reporter there....blackmail for $ hahaha

K dara is at such a ridiculous standard....they can't do anything...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm strictly talking about his interviews...I listened to it all and he played it well....he didn't trash anyone...

Him screwing her over ...well....it's a fact...it shows he is gloating ...he is just a dude...as in he is nothing special lol...both probably a bit salty hahaha

Media play

Jackson from GOT? He publicly supported 1 china because it benefit his target audience where he makes more $

Mulan actress did the same thing....is she really supporting them or is it media play so China won't ban the Movie to play there....

We'll find out...either more will be exposed or it doesn't....

I can only go off of what interview/ certain news I listen to...

Many ppl are more invested because they are a FAN of either one..
I'm not a fan for either....

It's entertaining enough ....

Grab the popcorn
I’m not talking about the interview itself. If those screenshots never surfaced, than his plan would’ve been well played but the dummy got caught with those screenshots that showed his official ig account :facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dispatch is amazing though lol. They can find out pretty much anything. They give me this feeling like they can spot a mole on a celebrity's body from miles away that the celebrities themselves doesn't even know they have hahaha

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I’m not talking about the interview itself. If those screenshots never surfaced, than his plan would’ve been well played but the dummy got caught with those screenshots that showed his official ig account :facepalm:
He is a dummy in discussing it on DM.....I wasn't connecting that to thai media play...it was his personal DM he is stupid enough to use to discuss it...

I just think that statement he said of screwing is a true statement....he looks bad...but it is also a true statement...it show he is salty

I'm just talking about his Media play was smart ...he never directly blame anyone....he made netcitizen become curious and they are like on it like white on rice hahahaa

Like ...Chippy...she exposed too much that it eventually became annoying...

Tanya did to...she eventually kept exposing it and it was such a bitter thing...that it became too much and she end up looking bad