❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg lol TH said that all the drama did not start from her. The news of the 3 rd hand didn't come from her. Wow really?! I could have sworn she said "there are no 3rd hand from me, as for the other person, you have to go ask him". Did she or did she not said that? :confused12: Confuse wah.

bit

sarNie Adult
Told you everyone knows everybody business, leak just happen when there is something to achieve.

Modum have gotten his green light from someone.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg lol TH said that all the drama did not start from her. The news of the 3 rd hand didn't come from her. Wow really?! I could have sworn she said "there are no 3rd hand from me, as for the other person, you have to go ask him". Did she or did she not said that? :confused12: Confuse wah.
Yes. I remember that too.
She said to, "go ask the other person" twice when reporters ask about a 3rd hand. She also said that they, "changed" or something... arai keu kwam jing???

---

Great's other ex is แป๋ว พัทรวี บุญประเสริฐ
She's an anchor/host or whatever for Nine entertain.
WOW, she did good... damn she got a chance with Great.
They actually had photos together as well...

x0unerthanlater

cr: nine entertain

Here she is. ^
Same exact hair and everything even though they tried to blur her pic. :pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
well lol. is it only me who looks at celebs ig story and notices when something is off. on pats ig story she posted tame impala's song "yes i'm changing"
i googled the lyrics for the purpose of research lmao and wow. very deep and quite telling.
this is the lyrics.
I was raging, it was late
In the world my demons cultivate
I felt the strangest emotion but it wasn't hate, for once
Yes I'm changing, yes I'm gone
Yes I'm older, yes I'm moving on
And if you don't think it's a crime you can come along, with me
Life is moving, can't you see
There's no future left for you and me
I was holding and I was searching endlessly
But baby, now there's nothing left that I can do so
So don't be blue
There is another future waiting there for you
I saw it different, I must admit
I caught a glimpse, I'm going after it
They say people never change, but that's bullshit, they do
Yes I'm changing, can't stop it now
And even if I wanted I wouldn't know how
Another version of myself I think I found, at last
And I can't always hide away
Curse…

Maybe its just a song but nah. its a subtle statement from her.
Yeah celebs like doing subtle stuff like this to confirm certain situations. Chippy was doing subtle shade like this at first before she cranked it up 10 notches and admitted that Antoine cheated. So only time will tell if this was just an innocent post or subtle shade towards the current rumors.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ah shhiiieeeettt i think Pat and Peach's rumors are true. I just saw the Kao Sai Kai and it was Num G himself that confirmed it. They didn't say who (but we all know) but he said he knew about this a while now. The guy (meaning Peach) found out the girl was seeing someone else as soon as they broke up. He also said this isnt the first time, he said it happened last year too but didnt elaborate.
@55:29

x0unerthanlater

Ah shhiiieeeettt i think Pat and Peach's rumors are true. I just saw the Kao Sai Kai and it was Num G himself that confirmed it. They didn't say who (but we all know) but he said he knew about this a while now. The guy (meaning Peach) found out the girl was seeing someone else as soon as they broke up. He also said this isnt the first time, he said it happened last year too but didnt elaborate.
So she didn't cheat technically...?
& I do remember them having a time when they "ngorn gun"... (were sulking?)

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
kinda lost. so pat didnt cheat. she just moved on fast both times right?
she is such a cute bunny would be weird if she turns out to be a messy dara like her seniors janie and co.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay thankfully she didn’t cheat but that’s cutting it a little close don’t you think o_O i wonder why they broke up. And who’s Num G? The guy in the video?