❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm not too surprise... not many go public on their relationship

I read in korean...these 2 ppl were found dating by their agency and got fired...

He told her it won't be public....I understand she wanted to change that status but that was laid out...

I hope they all learn and move on....too much emotions....not everything needs a response...silent is a virtue

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's ridiculous. There needs to be a balance between work, rest, and play to keep people from going into depression mode. Having a relationship can help you relax from stressful work or it can be seen as a boost of energy for work. Korean companies need to realize that their stars are getting way too depressed and majority of it comes from the stress they put on their stars. If you think about it, in the long run it's not that great to be a korean superstar. Yes you have the fame and the money but you don't own you. Once you sign that contract, the company and fans owns just about every aspect of your life.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh I thought he said they’re still together in this interview? I sure hope that this isn’t true. Too many couple have been breaking up this year. http://instagr.am/p/B0NS3JJA5l_/
Yeah Peach denied them breaking up. Reporters asked because people said they saw Pat walking around with other guys but Peach said that she has a lot of guys friends. New rumors in today's news was that a young hiso guy and his halfie dara gf broke up because she caught him cheating.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Peach denied them breaking up. Reporters asked because people said they saw Pat walking around with other guys but Peach said that she has a lot of guys friends. New rumors in today's news was that a young hiso guy and his halfie dara gf broke up because she caught him cheating.
Oh wow. That sucks if it’s true. Why do all the captions about this news say “sister-in-law”? Is a sister in law involved in this or something? The truth will come out soon

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow. That sucks if it’s true. Why do all the captions about this news say “sister-in-law”? Is a sister in law involved in this or something? The truth will come out soon
Hmm the caption said: she cheated with a superstar brother in law (are they talking about Chompoo's brother in law?)

So it's she not he that cheated?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh lord this is already getting complicated! Pat cheating? I’m seeing the sister in law thing here too. http://instagr.am/p/B0GD9xHAf6W/
Yeah i dont know why "nong keuy" would translate to sister in law :facepalm:

Anyways in this one it said that as soon as they broke up, she got together with a certain superstar brother in law. It's a little confusing cus it said that they broke up and she started to see another guy and was caught by the ex.

Uh why does it matter if she sees other people if they are already broken up?

Anyways, the reporters called her mom but she couldn't answer so they called Peach and he deined it saying they just went to dinner.

So we'll see.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Please tell me the Patricia story is not true ! Girl can't ruin something like this !?? Man boy is madly in love with her !! And he got it all ! Sure she is still young and good looking but man a guy like Peach I wished I had that !