❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Cherbelle's got bad nose injections and it could have led to blindness. She went to Korea to get it fixed though. I think her nose still doesn't look good. Looks like a lot of unnecessary pain to go through for the sake of beauty. But I guess that is the life of a dara.

Poor thing. She should have done it right the first time.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Being young or old doesn't determine maturity. I felt it was bound to happen. I understand she's young...understandable but not an excuse or free pass for me...an explanationof the cause but never an excuse for how we can/may treat other peoples feeling/heart......she is still responsible for her actions and how she treat others

Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice...shame on me... you live you learn...

It doesn't seem like she is genuine with these GUYS as back up incase she change her mind midway or something..... first....it just seem to be she like always have these guys in waiting and won't be committed..Then just date around then.....oh well...at least she broke it off
i think you reading too much into the situation when you dont have all the facts.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i think you reading too much into the situation when you dont have all the facts.
Not really...if you read my other post as well... you see I don't blame either one.

I don't claim I know the facts...I said it SEEMS...that way...it comes off as that way....the impression I got

SEEM*
give the impression or sensation of being something or having a particular quality.

I believe as a person...we are all responsible for our actions and how we go about doing things.....giving a person a free pass because they are young...sounds off to me....

I am not either 1 of their fans...I have no bias one way or another. They are broken up...she can do Whatever she wants and they seem to be amicable

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok new rumor on the street is:

A famous female dara is secretly engage to a super rich hiso. People gave her the nickname Elsa and she's a popular host on many channels (lol big hint there). The problem is that her friends are wondering who the heck is this guy and how is he so "rich". He supposedly has 20 luxury cars. They cant seem to find his family anywhere. Is he really rich? What does his family do? Her friends are begging her to research into his background to make aure he is legit and if he is super rich then to make sure that it's legally made. Who is Elsa? (I have an idea who it is)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok new rumor on the street is:

A famous female dara is secretly engage to a super rich hiso. People gave her the nickname Elsa and she's a popular host on many channels (lol big hint there). The problem is that her friends are wondering who the heck is this guy and how is he so "rich". He supposedly has 20 luxury cars. They cant seem to find his family anywhere. Is he really rich? What does his family do? Her friends are begging her to research into his background to make aure he is legit and if he is super rich then to make sure that it's legally made. Who is Elsa? (I have an idea who it is)
Pat Napapa? That wouldnt make sense since she doesn’t look like Elsa or anything. What’s your guess?

rae

sarNie Adult
Just because someone may seem rich and own a ton of luxury cars doesn't mean they really are rich or that their money is legit/clean. Elsa needs to heed the advice of her friends and check lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
At first I thought it was Pat. N too but she usually opens up whenever she's in a relationship.

Then I thought must be Ice A. because she's the only other famous female dara that's hosting a bunch of shows. If it's her, she really should listen to caution... girl loves them hi-sos though.

I feel like some female daras like to compete with their friends who married hi-sos to see who can bag a richer man.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Damn, that sucks about Pat & Peach. I remember reading somewhere that they've known each other since they were young. They were the couple that wasn't afraid to flaunt their relationship. I remember the IG story where Peach had his head in her lap while they were watching her new lakorn. They're cute.