❤️ Various ET News

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Damn!! I didn’t see this coming. NY went all out. It was one hot performance and I am not complaining.

Hope they become more open about their relationship going forward and share more photos lol
I feel like their whole performance was a declaration of their relationship. It was so sexy! I just love all the little intimate details. The way they look at each other and the way they touch each other as though it's just the two of them.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Also, Yaya has been sharing pictures on her IG and her captions definitely tell a lot. For example, under the video clip of them performing Alicia Keys' If I Ain't Got You, she captioned "The lyrics speak for itself" LOL. Wow!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Nadech clearly says, "ppl keep asking what our relationship is. I'll tell you, this is my love."

Pretty sure that means they're dating. Unless he has a different meaning for, "my love". Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nadech clearly says, "ppl keep asking what our relationship is. I'll tell you, this is my love."

Pretty sure that means they're dating. Unless he has a different meaning for, "my love". Lol
They should both just officially say they are girlfriend and boyfriend just so everyone can stop asking them lol it’s not that hard :risas3: I’m sure they are both tired of it this point. It’s obvious they are both dating but the media will never stop asking them until they get a very clear answer lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It took them 9 years to admit their relationship so in 9 more years, they'll be ready for marriage.

So their onstage mambo got criticized by a lot of elders for being too suggestive. I think people forgot that they're not teens anymore and that its been 9 years since their 4HJHKK. I mean they're old enough to have kids now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It took them 9 years to admit their relationship so in 9 more years, they'll be ready for marriage.

So their onstage mambo got criticized by a lot of elders for being too suggestive. I think people forgot that they're not teens anymore and that its been 9 years since their 4HJHKK. I mean they're old enough to have kids now.
Im not surprised they are getting criticized because it looked like they were doing the dirty on stage from all the pictures that i saw lol But yeah, NY are not little kids. They can do whatever they want. As long as they are not harming anyone, i don't see an issue.

mayag

sarNie Adult
It was pretty awkward to watch for me because I'm only used to seeing a certain side of them. Lol I cringed a lot.

I can understand the elders' perspective but I can't agree that it was "too suggestive". Thailand has definitely seen worse. It was more like 2 kids being naughty.

x0unerthanlater

It was pretty awkward to watch for me because I'm only used to seeing a certain side of them. Lol I cringed a lot.

I can understand the elders' perspective but I can't agree that it was "too suggestive". Thailand has definitely seen worse. It was more like 2 kids being naughty.
Me too. I'am surprised because they've always held onto the image of being a cute-sy couple not a sexy one. (Not saying they can't be sexy) but they usually give off the young and fresh vibe.

The comments I've read through are raeng. Don't think I should share, lots of negative views.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Me too. I'am surprised because they've always held onto the image of being a cute-sy couple not a sexy one. (Not saying they can't be sexy) but they usually give off the young and fresh vibe.

The comments I've read through are raeng. Don't think I should share, lots of negative views.
Not so much Na but for Yaya she plays this cute girl image for so long that when they are up on stage and look like they are getting it on takes some people by surprised. But they seemed to try and transition from a cute couple to more of a daring one. Nothing wrong with that because they are grown.

I mean, even if they were playing the if games for ages...everyone and their mommas know they were together and if they have been dating for a while, they are of age to do whatever between the sheets.

Do share some lol. Some thai fans comments are funny. Sometimes, they come up with these saying...and the burn is real.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I remembered when Taew got trashed for her sexy outfit and dance in Bird's concert but man that was nothing compared to this 50 shades of NY LoL.

x0unerthanlater

cr: SBYWORLD yb [FANCAM]

@ about 3:37 is when Nadech says, "looking at the monitor in the back everyone is saying, 'Yassss, that's right!' *nod nod* They said I'm playing it safe? *Yaya jumps up and down* I've already said this in the VTR, this is MY LOVE" *holds up Yaya's hand* *Kisses her temples*

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
cr: SBYWORLD yb [FANCAM]

@ about 3:37 is when Nadech says, "looking at the monitor in the back everyone is saying, 'Yassss, that's right!' *nod nod* They said I'm playing it safe? *Yaya jumps up and down* I've already said this in the VTR, this is MY LOVE" *holds up Yaya's hand* *Kisses her temples*
Omg thank you so much!!! Wow!

x0unerthanlater

Omg thank you so much!!! Wow!
You're welcome! ;)
I saw a closer-up clip on IG but I doubt I can find it again.

Everyone wants to hear them call each other, "fan" (bf/gf). That's why no matter what they call their relationship ppl are still pestering them about a "title". Now, they can all stop asking and just see it for what it is.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome! ;)
I saw a closer-up clip on IG but I doubt I can find it again.

Everyone wants to hear them call each other, "fan" (bf/gf). That's why no matter what they call their relationship ppl are still pestering them about a "title". Now, they can all stop asking and just see it for what it is.
Lol pestering isn't going to stop, next up will be marriage.