❤️ Various ET News

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Bella, the wife of the actor/singer who cheated has decided to finally dump his cheating ass :clap:
i could only wish all the best for her and her son(not daughter, sorry about that) and that they will be able to have a better life from now on.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Meanwhile...

There's a rumour that Kwan's bf's mother doesn't approve of her. Saying that she's displeased with Kwan's behavior. The "tea" is that Kwan stays at the hotel (which belongs to the guy's family) a lot and runs up the bills. Then tells them to bill it to her bf. She's acting like she's another owner by trying to interfere with management. :facepalm: Let's see what her mom will say to this news.

There's drama about Thissa and PJ wearing the same hat. The hat belongs to Thissa and I guess PJ borrowed it. So ppl were wondering if they're dating now. Thissa gave an interview and says they're "just friends" and are still getting to know each other. - I think it's not going to happen between them. When she talks about PJ there's no shyness at all. She's literally referring to a friend.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Meanwhile...

There's a rumour that Kwan's bf's mother doesn't approve of her. Saying that she's displeased with Kwan's behavior. The "tea" is that Kwan stays at the hotel (which belongs to the guy's family) a lot and runs up the bills. Then tells them to bill it to her bf. She's acting like she's another owner by trying to interfere with management. :facepalm: Let's see what her mom will say to this news.

There's drama about Thissa and PJ wearing the same hat. The hat belongs to Thissa and I guess PJ borrowed it. So ppl were wondering if they're dating now. Thissa gave an interview and says they're "just friends" and are still getting to know each other. - I think it's not going to happen between them. When she talks about PJ there's no shyness at all. She's literally referring to a friend.
I hope Thisa and PJ work out. They would be so cute and I find it sweet that PJ is so into her.

Tell me why I’m not surprised by the tea about Kwan :risas3:
MORE NEWS....

RIP to Green's dad. He passed away due to heart failure. He has heart disease among other ailments.
Yeah I heard about it on her ig page and was so sad for her. May he Rest In Peace.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Drama has followed Kwan throughout her career, lucky for her that it has never really impacted her work life. There is a reason why none of her relationships have lasted very long.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
The rumors didn't exactly say her name but it was pretty obvious to everyone that it's her.

"A n'ek with 'Barbie features' who's dating a hotel Mogul...." :confused12:

Her relationships are always messy. Now that I think about it, she's never seen to be in any group of friends with other Daras either. She's always just with her Mom. Nothing wrong with that, but it's odd. And there's news of her having beef with co-stars.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The rumors didn't exactly say her name but it was pretty obvious to everyone that it's her.

"A n'ek with 'Barbie features' who's dating a hotel Mogul...." :confused12:

Her relationships are always messy. Now that I think about it, she's never seen to be in any group of friends with other Daras either. She's always just with her Mom. Nothing wrong with that, but it's odd. And there's news of her having beef with co-stars.
I always believed that being too buddy buddy with your mom is not a good thing. Idk how to explain it but usually the women with scandals / attitude are super close to their moms. Not too good. They should parent you not try to be your friend all the time.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
I always believed that being too buddy buddy with your mom is not a good thing. Idk how to explain it but usually the women with scandals / attitude are super close to their moms. Not too good. They should parent you not try to be your friend all the time.
Yeah, it's a little too much at times. Especially when they should be old enough to make their own life decisions. Her Mom is her manager too so that's another complicated situation.

Of course she will deny the rumors. Who in their right mind would willingly say, "yes, I'm that kind of person".
The rumor came about because apparently some employees at the hotel were whistle blowing.

Haytaleyad

sarNie Egg
Yeah, it's a little too much at times. Especially when they should be old enough to make their own life decisions. Her Mom is her manager too so that's another complicated situation.

Of course she will deny the rumors. Who in their right mind would willingly say, "yes, I'm that kind of person".
The rumor came about because apparently some employees at the hotel were whistle blowing.
Yeah, of course no would admit to that but I think if those rumors have some truth to them, it would have been wiser if she kept her mouth shut and doesn't stir up things. But then we know that kwan is not the smartest person
Is she and this BF still together or have they broken up?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Meanwhile...

I feel like with Pj and Thissa, it'll happen but she wont admit to anything until a year later. I think that if she's not interested, she would had told Tha to tell him already. I kinda believe that Thissa was so badly hurt from Gun that she wanted to take it slow. I mean it's not fair to PJ but hey if he really likes Thissa that much then he can wait. If not then Thissa was right.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Yeah, of course no would admit to that but I think if those rumors have some truth to them, it would have been wiser if she kept her mouth shut and doesn't stir up things. But then we know that kwan is not the smartest person
Is she and this BF still together or have they broken up?
I think we'll find out how this goes down in a couple weeks. She usually airs out her relationship issues to the public. Her bf is Hiso, I don't think his family wants all the media attention. Especially bad media.

I feel like with Pj and Thissa, it'll happen but she wont admit to anything until a year later. I think that if she's not interested, she would had told Tha to tell him already. I kinda believe that Thissa was so badly hurt from Gun that she wanted to take it slow. I mean it's not fair to PJ but hey if he really likes Thissa that much then he can wait. If not then Thissa was right.
They're really cute but I just feel like Thissa may not choose him. She's definitely taking her time with love and I don't blame her. Damnit, Gun.... Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think we'll find out how this goes down in a couple weeks. She usually airs out her relationship issues to the public. Her bf is Hiso, I don't think his family wants all the media attention. Especially bad media.
Kwan was in over her head when she thought he was the one. I mean he's related to royals, his family is old name. Her and her mom always had scandals about money so no old money family is going to want that in their lineage..

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Kwan was in over her head when she thought he was the one. I mean he's related to royals, his family is old name. Her and her mom always had scandals about money so no old money family is going to want that in their lineage..
They sure know how to pick them though.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The drowy :rolleyes:

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
I hear a lot about for the "child" - regarding cheating spouse

Lol excuse me for saying this again/too many times

This is why I like Mia 2018

It shows that you don't NEED to stay in a bad relationship for the child...if there are two loving parents it works out...once Bee and Pong came to a common ground...they work together as a unit who are separated (divorced)

Aruna although it is short will address the "blended" family...step parents/kid

I read Kwan and her boy has been distant for a bit and unfollowed each other on ig

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
I read Kwan and her boy has been distant for a bit and unfollowed each other on ig
That was the time that they were sulking at each other. Her mom even came out and said they didn't break up lol
IDK bout this time though.

Thailand sure got abundance of Hi-So laying around.
Problem is there's a lot of nouveau rich hi-so. Everyone who has some sort of business and making money are all claiming the hi-so tag.