❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
but she will had to contend with her ex's mother who didn't like her from the beginning and is now pissed off because she dared to dump her son and wants to get back with him
Not just the mother in law but his entire family. I heard they took to social media totally trashing her.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling

i watched the King's coronation ceremony yesterday, it was a fascinating experience. out of all the clips, this one really get me.
no matter what kind of relationship the King has with his ex wife, i find it endearing that he gave face to the mother of his child.
seeing the three of them together in the video, i think all of them have very amicable relationship with each other now.
other than that, i think that all his children get along well with the queen too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Heard this was the lakorns airing in July! Hope it’s truee!!! Finally get to see MLFTS and Pat and Aleks lakorn. Praying that it’s true :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Heard this was the lakorns airing in July! Hope it’s truee!!! Finally get to see MLFTS and Pat and Aleks lakorn. Praying that it’s true :)
Honestly lakorn land has been so dry to me lately ! Hopefully you are right

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I just wanted to share that Lee from "Boy For Rent" is "lor mak", very handsome. Lol **butterflies**
agree!!! Lee Thanat is so handsome :love:. i've followed his work eversince U-Prince the series.
in his last series Friendzone, his character was a douche. for Boy for Rent, i haven't checked it out. once the sub is out i will do so. hopefully the storyline don't suck haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
agree!!! Lee Thanat is so handsome :love:. i've followed his work eversince U-Prince the series.
in his last series Friendzone, his character was a douche. for Boy for Rent, i haven't checked it out. once the sub is out i will do so. hopefully the storyline don't suck haha
I'm going to watch Boy For Rent once it's competed. I feel like it'll be an okay lakorn just to pass time. Definitely want to see it for Lee. Lol

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going to watch Boy For Rent once it's competed. I feel like it'll be an okay lakorn just to pass time. Definitely want to see it for Lee. Lol
me too. one of the advantages of GMMTV series is that you definitely will get eng sub on their YT channel with good quality. and they have shorter EPs too. so no dragging plotlines haha. and some of the series are like hidden gems, for example Wake Up Ladies The Series(which Lee also acted in LOLS)

the remake of Ubat Rak Kham Khop Fa also started airing 2 days ago and i definitely gonna marathon watch it after it completed hehe

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
me too. one of the advantages of GMMTV series is that you definitely will get eng sub on their YT channel with good quality. and they have shorter EPs too. so no dragging plotlines haha. and some of the series are like hidden gems, for example Wake Up Ladies The Series(which Lee also acted in) LOLS

the remake of Ubat Rak Kham Khop Fa also started airing 2 days ago and i definitely gonna marathon watch it after it completed hehe
Thank you for suggestions! I will check the ones with Lee in them. He's so gorgeous to look at.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
an actor and singer of my country got caught cheating on his wife for the 3rd time in 2 years. both time his wife forgave him and took him back. i wonder what she will do this time. he was already a playboy before he got married so i was not surprised when the news said he cheated on her.

men like this is why i am reluctant to be in a relationship or get married. i rather stay single tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: CPY

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
an actor and singer of my country got caught cheating on his wife for the 3rd time in 2 years. both time his wife forgave him and took him back. i wonder what she will do this time. he was already a playboy before he got married so i was not surprised when the news said he cheated on her.

men like this is why i am reluctant to be in a relationship or get married. i rather stay single tbh.
Ummm it’s a little understandable to try to forgive them the first time it happens even though personally I would never take back someone who has cheated on me, but the wife is quiet dumb for taking him back the second time. If she forgives him again for the 3rd time then wtf girl, respect yourself a little and cut the guy loose smh.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Ummm it’s a little understandable to try to forgive them the first time it happens even though personally I would never take back someone who has cheated on me, but the wife is quiet dumb for taking him back the second time. If she forgives him again for the 3rd time then wtf girl, respect yourself a little and cut the guy loose smh.
she said she did it for the sake of their daughter, saying that she didn't want her to grow up without a father. i think this will be it, if she didn't leave him after this i don't know what else i could say. everyone has been telling her to dump his ass after her cheated the 2nd time which was just 2 months ago, in March.
when you have a child in a toxic relationship, everything will get complicated. but really, her daughter would be better growing up without a father like him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
she said she did it for the sake of their daughter, saying that she didn't want her to grow up without a father. i think this will be it, if she didn't leave him after this i don't know what else i could say. everyone has been telling her to dump his ass after her cheated the 2nd time which was just 2 months ago, in March.
when you have a child in a toxic relationship, everything will get complicated. but really, her daughter would be better growing up without a father like him.
It’s better to have a family living in two separate homes that are peaceful and happy rather than one home together that is toxic and unhappy. Just because you get divorced doesn’t mean he’s gonna disappear from his child’s life. That’s some stupid thinking. If he does disappear from his daughters life, then it’s good riddance. Better to get rid of the cause of negativity in a child’s life. It will affect them so much later in the future with their own relationships and such.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
People act like the child would no longer have a dad/mom after a divorce. Like really? You'll always be a mother or father to that child. Unless they're talking about presence but seriously the cheating parent probably wasnt being all that present anyways using his/her free time to go cheat. I think it's more of an excuses. When you come to rely on another person for specific things, you'll tend to not want that to go away so no matter how much that person hurt you it'll always be less bothered by it. Such a shame.