❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Juvenile
That Thai princess with the fashion label really is one out of the box. Been seeing her picture with not ordinary pose.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The Thai fashion designer princess seems pretty cool and chill! I like her fashion line. Her business seems to have really took off in Thailand! Good for her :)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
There’re two newbies from Krong Karm. August and Champ got pretty popular from this lakorn.
Not unless we’re counting all the gals in KK thread lining up to be Champ’s wife lol.

But nah those 2 aren’t “p’eks” yet. And they said the role was a good fighter/action type. I’m guessing it’s one of guys from The Man Series cause wasn’t that all newbies? But I never watched any of it so I wouldn’t know if it had action in it or what.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Not unless we’re counting all the gals in KK thread lining up to be Champ’s wife lol.

But nah those 2 aren’t “p’eks” yet. And they said the role was a good fighter/action type. I’m guessing it’s one of guys from The Man Series cause wasn’t that all newbies? But I never watched any of it so I wouldn’t know if it had action in it or what.
Oohhhh yes, could be one of them but what are their names? Lol i watched them but dont know any of their names.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Wasn’t August in the Man series? I didn’t watch that either.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The thing with Por T is that people knew she was his gf, they just didnt know that he married her and had Malee. Plus he didnt keep them under locks and keys, they went places but people just really didn't pay attention.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The thing with Por T is that people knew she was his gf, they just didnt know that he married her and had Malee. Plus he didnt keep them under locks and keys, they went places but people just really didn't pay attention.
I seriously had no idea but I wasn't shocked. The man was in his (late?) 30s, having a wife and kid is no biggie.

Honestly though, it's not really a (big deal) but ppl like to have this illusion that celebrities are untouchable. This rookie actor should've just let it be known from the get go. Saves a whole lot of trouble.

The most surprising was Ae (the leekay p'ek) having a grown daughter. I seriously low-key thought he played for the other team.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I seriously had no idea but I wasn't shocked. The man was in his (late?) 30s, having a wife and kid is no biggie.

Honestly though, it's not really a (big deal) but ppl like to have this illusion that celebrities are untouchable. This rookie actor should've just let it be known from the get go. Saves a whole lot of trouble.

The most surprising was Ae (the leekay p'ek) having a grown daughter. I seriously low-key thought he played for the other team.
Omg me too!! Lol and his wife is so not pleasing to the eyes but yet they made beautiful children!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The world of Maya, you only see what they want you to see. That's why i dont put anyone on a pedestal nor do i believe any of them 100%. I adore/love them, i support them, i follow them, but never ever get blinded by them. I've been around long enough to know that you're just a number to them that can easily be replaced when their reputation is being threatened.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The three in man series are cake, in and sun.
I think cake is dating krissy or theyre just close from working togetherr

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
what happened??? is it something juicy :pancarta:
p/s- both of them met on lakorn set right? has it aired yet? will it?
Let me see if i can break it down lol

TT and YY were bf/gf
TT and LoukNam = pranang in a lakorn not yet aired
Naapthung (new girl) also plays in that lakorn.

TT broke up with YY, LoukNam most likely the reason. When TT's mom post to give encouragement to him, Naapthung also comment to give his mom support and encouragement.

Apparently netizen are speculating that TT might had waved goodbye to LoukNam and is seeing Naapthung because of their similar IG stories. Naapthung post pictures before (way before the breakup) with background that netizen are wondering if it is at TT's house. LoukNam recently post that currently she and TT are co-workers, nothing more. Because she used the word "currently", netizen are asking what about before this lol.

Man if this is a lakorn, I'd say Naapthung is the ultimate nangrai who may have set this whole leak up to get TT to herself lol.