❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Kwan was in over her head when she thought he was the one. I mean he's related to royals, his family is old name. Her and her mom always had scandals about money so no old money family is going to want that in their lineage..
The drowy :rolleyes:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hear a lot about for the "child" - regarding cheating spouse

Lol excuse me for saying this again/too many times

This is why I like Mia 2018

It shows that you don't NEED to stay in a bad relationship for the child...if there are two loving parents it works out...once Bee and Pong came to a common ground...they work together as a unit who are separated (divorced)

Aruna although it is short will address the "blended" family...step parents/kid

I read Kwan and her boy has been distant for a bit and unfollowed each other on ig

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I read Kwan and her boy has been distant for a bit and unfollowed each other on ig
That was the time that they were sulking at each other. Her mom even came out and said they didn't break up lol
IDK bout this time though.

Thailand sure got abundance of Hi-So laying around.
Problem is there's a lot of nouveau rich hi-so. Everyone who has some sort of business and making money are all claiming the hi-so tag.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
These hi so are right for the picking, n'ek style. Anyway, I don't think Kwan is going to last with those that wants to protect their family name. She has a baggage that would scare them off (mainly mommy dearest).

When she starts dating, there's always something that comes up.

x0unerthanlater

Not everyone will find a Nott (Chompoo's hubby)...

Some girls dream of the hi-so marriage. The lavish extravagant luxurious weddings and expensive honeymoon, is very tempting.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
i used to dislike Nott and his brother(as i dislike all the Hi-Sos) but Nott really proved me wrong. i'm so glad for Chompoo that she get a good man as her husband. what happened to his brother though?

CPY

GotomySin
an actor and singer of my country got caught cheating on his wife for the 3rd time in 2 years. both time his wife forgave him and took him back. i wonder what she will do this time. he was already a playboy before he got married so i was not surprised when the news said he cheated on her.

men like this is why i am reluctant to be in a relationship or get married. i rather stay single tbh.
Pity Bella and Alif A.

rae

sarNie Adult
Kinda disappointing to read all the negative news on Kwan. Although I shouldn't exactly be surprised though, when bad news plague someone throughout their entire career, there comes a point where maybe it's not other people but you who's the problem.

x0unerthanlater

Kinda disappointing to read all the negative news on Kwan. Although I shouldn't exactly be surprised though, when bad news plague someone throughout their entire career, there comes a point where maybe it's not other people but you who's the problem.
Same. I reallllllly liked her. One of my top ch7 faves. Then when I started paying attention to the ET news, I realized not all n'eks are n'eks in real life. lol 1-2 scandals is normal for a dara... but when it's consistent it makes you wonder...

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Saw that the Khon Dee Tee Nhai gang minus Alek was doing charity in Great's home town. I love this gang! They're so funny! I wished they filmed more episodes for their Youtube show but James Ji's filming 2 lakorns simultaneously right now. The video where they teased Alek for not being there is so typical of them.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Saw that the Khon Dee Tee Nhai gang minus Alek was doing charity in Great's home town. I love this gang! They're so funny! I wished they filmed more episodes for their Youtube show but James Ji's filming 2 lakorns simultaneously right now. The video where they teased Alek for not being there is so typical of them.
Is there nine too?? I havent watch their new stuff since ep 2 or 3

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So I know people have been mentioning chippy and her bf not being together. I believe it’s true. They finally unfollowed each other.