❤️ Various ET News

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
It took them 9 years to admit their relationship so in 9 more years, they'll be ready for marriage.

So their onstage mambo got criticized by a lot of elders for being too suggestive. I think people forgot that they're not teens anymore and that its been 9 years since their 4HJHKK. I mean they're old enough to have kids now.
Elders? Who are they?
NY being couple since 2011 is fans imagination or they really are? After 9 years they are still so sweet and very much in love with each other. I am amazed and envy.

Me too. I'am surprised because they've always held onto the image of being a cute-sy couple not a sexy one. (Not saying they can't be sexy) but they usually give off the young and fresh vibe.

The comments I've read through are raeng. Don't think I should share, lots of negative views.
Could you pls share some feedback? Are the negative views are from general public? The people I followed are all still spazzing about the performances

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Elders? Who are they?
NY being couple since 2011 is fans imagination or they really are? After 9 years they are still so sweet and very much in love with each other. I am amazed and envy.
I really wish I knew the answer to this. To my imagination, they behave like a couple that has recently reconciled/reached an understanding about their relationship.

Wished they'd just choreographed it better. Couldn't they have swayed in a salsa for a bit instead of running around? And the transparent shirt gave me shudders :facepalm: The other two songs were well-staged. I don't think it as too inappropriate, just NY have been so conventional till now I think people are more shocked.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Elders? Who are they?

Could you pls share some feedback? Are the negative views are from general public? The people I followed are all still spazzing about the performances
Here are some comments under the pics Nine Entertain posted on their fb: (for ppl who are curious)

"Must be their favorite position"

"Get a room"

"Just **** already."

A lot of comments implying Nadech's asthma must be cured or that, he should, "mind his asthma" (Nadech is exempt from military because of his Asthma, so ppl are being sarcastic)

"Husband and wife doing a concert... it's over"

To sum it up, these are some of the top comments.
There are positive comments that "fin" and "jin" their performances as well.
These are just an example of negative comments ppl are saying.
I think the negative comments comes from ppl who are not part of NY fandom (general public - Thai Netz)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nadech has recovered from his very bad asthma I guess...hahaha
Here are some comments under the pics Nine Entertain posted on their fb: (for ppl who are curious)

"Must be their favorite position"

"Get a room"

"Just **** already."

A lot of comments implying Nadech's asthma must be cured or that, he should, "mind his asthma" (Nadech is exempt from military because of his Asthma, so ppl are being sarcastic)

"Husband and wife doing a concert... it's over"

To sum it up, these are some of the top comments.
There are positive comments that "fin" and "jin" their performances as well.
These are just an example of negative comments ppl are saying.
I think the negative comments comes from ppl who are not part of NY fandom (general public - Thai Netz)
Lol at the asthma jokes. I never knew he had asthma let alone the fact that it was that bad that he got exempt from service for it!

I may not be the biggest fan of NY but the bashers should leave them alone. Probably almost all of them are not even NY fans or people that actually payed to watch the concert. As long as the people who spent money on the tickets to their show are happy with the performances, it doesn’t matter.

x0unerthanlater

Is it Nychaa?
Cr: as linked

A popular page online shared that there's a n'ek that's dating a gay turned straight singer. Saying that they met from one of her lakorns because this singer sang the OST. The singer was gay but fell for the n'ek because he wanted to have kids and start a family. N'ek is someone who just broke up with a long time hi-so bf and she's been prentending to be lovey dovey with a koojin.

Speculation that it might be Nychaa...
They're keeping it hush because n'ek doesn't want to disappoint her fc.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The still pictures look suggestive and provocative BUT if you watch the performances in motion the dance moves and act are done quickly. The actual performances are normal.
Yeah that makes sense. I haven’t watched the actual video of the performance but just was seeing all the pictures of the performance popping up on my ig. The pictures look Rated R but the video itself probably isn’t too bad

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL @ people criticizing NY's performance. It wasn't even all that raeng, I could tell they were trying their best to be careful and there were moments where they definitely held back. That being said, being an NY fan, I didn't like the concert, it made me a little uncomfortable and cringy. Good for them for trying to do something different though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is it Nychaa?
Cr: as linked

A popular page online shared that there's a n'ek that's dating a gay turned straight singer. Saying that they met from one of her lakorns because this singer sang the OST. The singer was gay but fell for the n'ek because he wanted to have kids and start a family. N'ek is someone who just broke up with a long time hi-so bf and she's been prentending to be lovey dovey with a koojin.

Speculation that it might be Nychaa...
They're keeping it hush because n'ek doesn't want to disappoint her fc.
Tono??? Gay??? What??? Nooo! I don’t have anything against anyone apart of the LGBTQ community. I’m fact I’m very supportive of them but it kills it for me when I like an actor and find out they are gay because then I can’t fangirl over their dramas lol Seems like he’s probably Bi then not fully gay since you don’t just fall for a women if you are fully gay.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Tono??? Gay??? What??? Nooo! I don’t have anything against anyone apart of the LGBTQ community. I’m fact I’m very supportive of them but it kills it for me when I like an actor and find out they are gay because then I can’t fangirl over their dramas lol Seems like he’s probably Bi then not fully gay since you don’t just fall for a women if you are fully gay.
Not Tono tho.. he is her *koojin*

rae

sarNie Adult
Yikes, it's okay if the singer is bisexual, but if he's only "turning straight" because he wants kids and to start a family...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yikes, it's okay if the singer is bisexual, but if he's only "turning straight" because he wants kids and to start a family...
It sounds like a recipe for disaster. I wonder if the girl knows he was dating men before or if she’s just finding out now. If he’s only turning straight for a family, he should just find a surrogate or some other option.

x0unerthanlater

Nothing surprises me about Thailand.

There was this couple that went on the show At10. It was a trans-woman dating a tomboy. :confused12: Really had to scratch my head at that. The trans-woman still had her male parts, only got her breast done. The Tomboy still had all hers as well but lives as a man.

So a gay man dating a straight woman in Thailand sounds pretty normal.

I think the singer was openly gay (to the public) that's why the n'ek is keeping it hush about dating.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nothing surprises me about Thailand.

There was this couple that went on the show At10. It was a trans-woman dating a tomboy. :confused12: Really had to scratch my head at that. The trans-woman still had her male parts, only got her breast done. The Tomboy still had all hers as well but lives as a man.

So a gay man dating a straight woman in Thailand sounds pretty normal.

I think the singer was openly gay (to the public) that's why the n'ek is keeping it hush about dating.
Oh so she did know about his sexual orientation before they started dating. Wow if the girl ends up being Nycha, I’m gonna be surprised cause I genuinely thought her and Tono were a real couple on the down low. Sounds so freaking complicated!

x0unerthanlater

Oh so she did know about his sexual orientation before they started dating. Wow if the girl ends up being Nycha, I’m gonna be surprised cause I genuinely thought her and Tono were a real couple on the down low. Sounds so freaking complicated!
Yeah, if this is true it sounds like everyone knew he was gay.

You never know about koojins. They could look like they're dating because they are actors/actresses. And then they could look completely like strangers in public, while dating behind the scenes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, if this is true it sounds like everyone knew he was gay.

You never know about koojins. They could look like they're dating because they are actors/actresses. And then they could look completely like strangers in public, while dating behind the scenes.
It’s so freaking hard to tell lol I wonder what goes on behind the scenes of everything. I wish I had an all seeing eye! It would be so cool and interesting to find out everyone’s secrets:risas3:

x0unerthanlater

It’s so freaking hard to tell lol I wonder what goes on behind the scenes of everything. I wish I had an all seeing eye! It would be so cool and interesting to find out everyone’s secrets:risas3:
I think Dara's are just like any of us. If we get close while working with someone who's attractive, we may be vulnerable and fall for them. Then when we stop working together, that crush sort of goes away. For some, a crush can turn into liking and getting to know one another. It may turn into a relationship or it may not.
That's why we hear about co-stars being close and then a couple months later, nothing. Just like how any of us can like someone then find out we aren't compatible in a matter of a few months.