❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeesh, Pope seems like a dude with a messy life. He doesn't seem like a long term BF or husband material.

So happy to see Aum and Aff together again, I was just randomly thinking about them the other day. I would fangirl so hard if they paired up again soon.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
That's why im dating a non Asian now. They dont care if you were married before or has a kid etc etc. I dated an asian after my divorce and omfg his parents and grandparents looked at me as if i was a disease.
I hate that stigma against women in general. It's a lot worst in Asian communities because we have outdated values or what elders think are values.

There's pros and cons to dating outside the culture. Pros are the Western "values" that our generation grew up in helped us realize the great things we can do for ourselves without relying on anyone else. We grew up in a time where women's independence is accepted. The cons for dating outside the culture, (and this is just from my experience) is that your S.O. may not understand certain cultural importances that happen in your life. It takes a special type of guy to (who is non-asian) to embrace your differences. (This is only if your family is strictly traditional, old school etc. And that it would be impossible for [you] to change your tradition for him....) *Hope my points aren't confusing*

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I hate that stigma against women in general. It's a lot worst in Asian communities because we have outdated values or what elders think are values.

There's pros and cons to dating outside the culture. Pros are the Western "values" that our generation grew up in helped us realize the great things we can do for ourselves without relying on anyone else. We grew up in a time where women's independence is accepted. The cons for dating outside the culture, (and this is just from my experience) is that your S.O. may not understand certain cultural importances that happen in your life. It takes a special type of guy to (who is non-asian) to embrace your differences. (This is only if your family is strictly traditional, old school etc. And that it would be impossible for [you] to change your tradition for him....) *Hope my points aren't confusing*
You are so right with the pros and cons too. My bf is white Canadian and there are things i had to explained and educate about our culture.

Anyways, he has a new chat leaked by a new girl. Fans were quick to say that it's fake, she then post pictures of the inside of his car and their dinner date lol. Dang if he's a girl, he would be seen as a W or S lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You are so right with the pros and cons too. My bf is white Canadian and there are things i had to explained and educate about our culture.

Anyways, he has a new chat leaked by a new girl. Fans were quick to say that it's fake, she then post pictures of the inside of his car and their dinner date lol. Dang if he's a girl, he would be seen as a W or S lol.
Pope is a man hoe lol did the new chat get leaked by the girl herself?? If she leaked it herself, is she stupid? Doesn’t she see how much hate Muey Li is getting? Does she want to get hated on too? Weirdo

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Heheee I’m nosy, so Muay Li posted this on her IG.. is she referring to the Buddha for strength and hope, etc OR to Pope?? Hmm. I’m thinking she caught feelings.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pope doesn’t have feelings for any of these girls most likely. They started off as f*ck buddies and Pope probably made that clear but clearly this girl caught feelings. I could never be friends with benefits with anyone cause I’d catch feelings too lol

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm a little disappointed with Pope. Because of his scandals and the whole "man of the year" stigma (mainly just that), I'm beginning to like him less. I loved him when he wasn't overrated, even during the Khun Chai days. - I honestly feel bad for this woman and I hate how she's getting so much backlash. Yeah Pope has supporters but this woman does need to protect her pride as well -> even if it's not the smartest way. If this was in America - dang the tables would've turned on you Pope. Pope should've been aware that this could've been leaked - like he had other scandals (like the recent one), he should've been smarter about this when he meets other women. But I guess that's what happens when you're "the man".

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Does his manager or the elder at the channel couldn't ask him to stop his private activities?
They don’t care about his private activities cause it’s not really causing problems for him. It’s mostly for the girl. Plus I don’t think they can tell him to stop having sex in his private life :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm a little disappointed with Pope. Because of his scandals and the whole "man of the year" stigma (mainly just that), I'm beginning to like him less. I loved him when he wasn't overrated, even during the Khun Chai days. - I honestly feel bad for this woman and I hate how she's getting so much backlash. Yeah Pope has supporters but this woman does need to protect her pride as well -> even if it's not the smartest way. If this was in America - dang the tables would've turned on you Pope. Pope should've been aware that this could've been leaked - like he had other scandals (like the recent one), he should've been smarter about this when he meets other women. But I guess that's what happens when you're "the man".
What specifically is making you like him less? Just curious

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
@SuzieJ It's just the idea of how he's so famous that this scandal isn't even affecting him as much, compared to others. And that the fans are protecting him in something that he is also at fault. It's just a feeling, I don't hate him and I'm not going to not watch his lakorns just because of his scandals and fame.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ It's just the idea of how he's so famous that this scandal isn't even affecting him as much, compared to others. And that the fans are protecting him in something that he is also at fault. It's just a feeling, I don't hate him and I'm not going to not watch his lakorns just because of his scandals and fame.
Ahh okay. I try not to ever start disliking a celebrity because of how their fandom acts but sometimes it’s inevitable. For example, I really used to love this Kpop group BTS but omg most of their fandom is so toxic that it made me stop being as big of a fan as I used to. I know it’s not the fault of the celebrity that their fandom acts crazy but the distance just starts to automatically happen once that stuff happens often

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
isn't it will make public go against him?

btw how to quote multiple post?
Nah cus the public are on his side.

Just click reply and the other quotes will show up. Like "reply" comment then move on to the next and reply again.

I'm not surprised and had a feeling that one day the evidence would be undeniable. I mean it's one thing if all this just happened after BPS but no, it was since the beginning. Everyone kept saying aww poor Pope, it's not him cus he's so good. They were all thinking Ken P or Art. No one is all pure white.