❤️ Various ET News

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
aww vill and jes are so cute. i have totally forgotten about vill. she needs a hit lakorn asap. lol i remb when mark was talking to her back in day. how time flies.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Vill and gyspy had a lakron together ...they seem tight. They posted lots of pix and went on vacation together.

I follow gypsy ig on and off...she's pretty low key with her love life on it at least. There's rarely any pix.

But wow....vill and jes. They broke up awhile ago. But as a friend I feel they should at least talk or discuss it w/the friend

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
what if they already talked about it tho. we really dont know if gypsy is for or against them. we will probably find out at her next event lol.
I’m taking about this in my own perspective. Sorry but to me if my bestie started dating my ex-bf, that’s a deal breaker. That’s not a very best friend thing to do in my opinion lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Jes and Vill been together for a month now and Gyp and Vill still follows each other on IG.

I think the last time Gyp gave an interview regarding Sean. There were rumors that Jes and Gyp were getting back together but Gyp said they're just very good friends. Maybe she gave Vill the ok?

People at Exact seems to become good friends when they break up and even ok with friends dating their ex.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's tricky as heck. Me personally, dating a friend's ex or a close friend's ex is something I just can't do. It's more of me overthinking because I can't be all romantic with him and not think of him being with my friend. It's too awkward to be comfortable. Even with her blessings it's a line I have a hard time crossing.

To most it's OK once the friend gives the green light...but to get the permission to date your friend's ex is hard for me to begin with.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That's tricky as heck. Me personally, dating a friend's ex or a close friend's ex is something I just can't do. It's more of me overthinking because I can't be all romantic with him and not think of him being with my friend. It's too awkward to be comfortable. Even with her blessings it's a line I have a hard time crossing.

To most it's OK once the friend gives the green light...but to get the permission to date your friend's ex is hard for me to begin with.
Agree.

rae

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's like how Toey and Alek handled it, they talked with Gypsy and cleared the air and have her blessing.

But this feels awkward if the girls are really good friends, especially considering that Jes and Gypsy were in a serious relationship for a while.

I couldn't date a friend's ex either, too much baggage and potential drama involved.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I guess for me it just depends on how we ended our relationship. If we ended on good terms where we realized we no longer love one another or it wasnt love then I'm ok with my best friend dating him. I mean who am i to stop love. What if they are soulmates? It's not ok just because i just happen to meet him first? BUT if we broke up on bad terms cus it was a toxic relationship then i would probably be against it. I would probably warn her but if she's still wants to go for it then thats her to deal with. Or i would probably have a problem if i still have feelings for him. I guess after all these years i just learned that no one belongs to just one person completely. But that's just me though.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Jes and Vill? That's so odd.

I wouldn't date Jes especially given Vill's age or personality. Vill is turning 30 this year and we all know that 30 is the marrige age for the majority of Asian celebrities. Plus, Vill just seems like the type who doesn't just date around for fun like Gypsy. No offense. Gypsy has her love life mapped out for everyone to see even before Jes and Sean came along. Her most recent relationship with a barista like a month or so after Sean?! Has that changed yet by the way? Sometimes, I feel like Gypsy is so hung up on boys. She can never stay single. That's probably why her relationships don't last long either. And she moves right along so quickly after being so hurt?! Anyway, Jes seems as unstable as Gypsy. He seems so modern thinking and still quite young too that marriage is nowhere in sight for him. I don't think it's going to last or even make it to the altar for them. Jes seems like he has no settling down bone in him. Hahah, omg! Why so serious, right?!!!!! Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself but you know, sometimes, you can't help but think, this couple ain't gonna last? Haha. BUT I hope they prove me wrong. They seem like a cute pair. And even if it doesn't last, who cares. Have fun and mingle.

Anyway, I can see why Jes and Vill would work. Jes and Gypsy already broke up by the time Gypsy and Vill even got to really know each other and became close based on the timing of their projects. Technically, Vill wasn't that friend on the side who was cheering them on or anything or mad at him for breaking Gypsy's heart. She didn't even really know them. Thus, it's such an awkward fate to like your friend's ex but an ex that you never met before and happened to fall for once you got to know him. Haha.

It's sort of sad for Jes and Vill, don't you think? Now, if Gypsy and Vill were always close buddies from the beginning and during the relationship to end and she later dated Jes, then yeah, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't call Vill a snake because honestly, shit happens, and they all weren't close or even knew each other at that time. Sure, they're in the same company but I think they only knew each others' names. That happens.

But still, I hope she cleared it with Gypsy before dating him. It's just courtesy and respect. I want to know if Vill is as nice as she seems. If she already cleared it with Gypsy then at least we know that she's not fake and that she cares for her friends.

rae

sarNie Adult

You bring up a really good point: how do you even ask? How would you even bring this up?

And to be completely honest, if I was the ex, even if I were uncomfortable with the relationship, I'd still give my blessings because it's not my place to tell what two adults can or cannot do.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You bring up a really good point: how do you even ask? How would you even bring this up?

And to be completely honest, if I was the ex, even if I were uncomfortable with the relationship, I'd still give my blessings because it's not my place to tell what two adults can or cannot do.
That's a conversation for a heart that is set in stone as to who it wants and go for it.

The conversation would make my face turn red and I would be uncomfortable and feel somewhat foolish to ask if it's OK to date someone I like from a friend that had already dated him. And what happened if they were in a long term relationship and had sex and all. I wouldn't know what to do in terms of being close and such knowing he has done all that with a good friend of mine. That's him basically sleeping with the both of us. And my mind would not rest cause me being me I would compare lol. Anyhow, more power to those that can do it but I would try my hardest to not put myself in that situation.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Here we go again lol. Rumor has it that a dark skinned praek of ch7 is having an affair with his spicy nangek. The crew and cast of the lakorn they are in are all talking about it. It wouldn't be wrong if they are single but they are not. To make matters worse, the guys are very good friends!!! Oh o, who could these two be?!

They already said it's not Weir.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't listen to all the news on gypsy but she don't post any crazy things about her S.O on ig.

As far as I know from her interview. She and the barista guy didn't started dating until 3 months afterward. I feel Sean was a rebound for her or both. They were "good" friends as well.

It seems that jes and gypsy had a really intense relationship. I kind of follow them a little after seeing their lakorn together. He was singing to her on the talk show and both were touched and was crying.

He broke up with her and she was single for a bit. He use to comment on her ig for a bit. She never said any bad things about jes. Her and Sean known each other for awhile and then seems to be dating but there wasn't any crazy news until they broke up from a 3rd hand.

I feel the same way about dating a friends ex even when if it's on good terms. I agree...no one belongs to anyone but it's just awkward for me. I don't think I personally can do it.

Crazy world of maya...1hd is a small circle

Ch7 pk....dark skin...I can only think of weir

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mike and Porsche...idk there's more tan skin pra'eks in channel 7. But Porsche just dated someone. Cheating and hooking up is so rampant in the industry.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
To be honest, I used to be very rigid and narrow with my beliefs and mentality UP UNTIL I ended up falling for a divorcee with a child. Okay, okay...sorry to offend anyone, but I've always wanted a single man who hasn't walked down the aisle with anyone yet, you know? Someone who hasn't promised to love and cherish another woman for their entire life, someone they haven't imagined being their life partner or mother of his children yet? It's pretty hard dating a guy with a child from a previous marriage especially when the ex is still crazy over him. His child is hard to handle especially when she's taught to hate me because I so called am stealing her Dad. His family always compares me to his ex. They meet up all the time due to their child. He always gives in to his child when there's some tension between us. Is this karma? Haha. Anyway, that's another story. I'm in my twenties and still innocent, so I just thought I would fall for a single guy around my circle because there are plenty of cute guys around my age and we hang out but I never sparked with anyone besides him. That's when my entire world came crashing down. Like literally. I was confused, lost, and devastated. I really tried to move on from this guy and kept myself busy for months, sorry, avoiding him like crazy just to fall even harder. Yes, I feel guilty for even sharing this because KitKat had shared that her boyfriend's family treated her like a disease for being a divorcee. Sorry, you had to go through that. Please don't get mad or get me wrong. I'm still young and learning, breaking barriers, so of course, all of us are going to have old beliefs replaced with new ones as we mature. Haha. And I think that's okay. As long as people keep learning. That's how life is. I didn't hate him like a disease but I just wanted to be with a single man like in the dramas or movies. But that didn't happen. Anyway, so what did I learn from all this?! Who cares about the unwritten rules of dating. If you fall in love, you fall in love. It's so unpredictable. As long as it's not blood related. At the end of the day, if you fall in love with your friend's ex, a person who became your friend after they broke up, I don't see the huge taboo, especially if this friend has given you their blessings. Of course, we don't know that yet. And of course, this ain't exactly the same scenario as mine but what I'm saying is, a lot of the times, we don't want to fall in love with a certain someone, but we do anyway like Matt. That's why I understand her. And I'm sure Vill didn't want to fall for Jes knowing how close she is with Gypsy, but things happen. Life is so short. If you really love this person, is it worth it to never pursue him for a friend who would probably never date him again. Everyone has a past. What are these unwritten rules about anyway? If your friend loves you, she'll give you her blessings because it's part of the past. What's the point of holding onto the past if it's never going to matter in the future? Why hold two people apart? Just because you may have feelings? If you do, then yes, I say handle it a different way but if you don't, then give them your blessings. It's only truly awkward if there are still some lingering feelings. Plus, as we age, we should learn how to let go of things.