❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Another FLF clip with their interview lol

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bpy-Argho6j
Oh dammmmmnnnnnn :risas3:

This thread lol...we turned this scandal into something else. Some of us are camping here till presser is here. I kind of got sucked into the election...so for a while I was back and forth. Anyhow, Matt make it worth while girl. All eyes on you.

What's sweet is seeing Great supporting Matt. Aside from this drama their friendship in the business is endearing. Too bad she friend zoned him since they first met lol
Lol it just shows that we are fcs who are not blinded by the love of our favs, if they are wrong we say so and we criticize. We don't put them up on a pedestal lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Oh dammmmmnnnnnn :risas3:

Lol it just shows that we are fcs who are not blinded by the love of our favs, if they are wrong we say so and we criticize. We don't put them up on a pedestal lol.
Some (generally speaking) get butthurt and defensive when their faves are mentioned. But here we are, Matt's fans being all savage and making fun of this LOL

But I still genuinely like her. Like, we all have that one stupid friend who never listens but we still love them lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Some (generally speaking) get butthurt and defensive when their faves are mentioned. But here we are, Matt's fans being all savage and making fun of this LOL

But I still genuinely like her. Like, we all have that one stupid friend who never listens but we still love them lol
Yeah like all of us Matt stans in here are so ehhh about this! Here we are making memes and stuff out of this situation and laughing at some of the comments on Matt’s ig. I guess we can say we are a unique bunch lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think we weigh in all the goods and bads combined so we were able to stand neutral lol Plus, I don’t really find anything wrong with them moving on. SK was single for 2 years, maybe even longer... plus Aff mentioned she wanted nothing with SK. I think the comments were too outrageous.

But in an hour, we will get to hear Matt speak up. Lol

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Sometimes, we can be third parties or let someone else be a third party. It happens. The heart is unpredictable. We don't always choose to begin a relationship that way. It's the timing. Anyway, wishing Matt and all parties involved some peace. Furby should have never been dragged into this. Being friends doesn't make it your business.

xodxo

Sometimes, we can be third parties or let someone else be a third party. It happens. The heart is unpredictable. We don't always choose to begin a relationship that way. It's the timing. Anyway, wishing Matt and all parties involved some peace. Furby should have never been dragged into this. Being friends doesn't make it your business.
Are you also tuning in? Keke...it’s going be SPICY lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I like that us Matt fans aren't too delusional.

We acknowledged her stupidity to be involved in this mess. We know she deserves better but I guess she doesn't feel that way. Long term couples all def face a point where they either get married or don't, and her ex and her obviously reached that point.

But while we know that and disapprove it, we still like her as an artist. Being able to somewhat have a separation as a fan.

With that said my sister, was the other woman in a relationship, and she didn't even know until he kept giving her excuses and she did some researching and found out that he was still in a long term relationship. Luckily, it was in TNT beginning and she cut it off asap.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Media likes to story up drama for ratings. All members of furby gang are A-listers so no doubt they were gonna drag their names into it! It’s annoying but it was bound to happen :mad:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Yeah like all of us Matt stans in here are so ehhh about this! Here we are making memes and stuff out of this situation and laughing at some of the comments on Matt’s ig. I guess we can say we are a unique bunch lol
What a gang of stans lol

I think we weigh in all the goods and bads combined so we were able to stand neutral lol Plus, I don’t really find anything wrong with them moving on. SK was single for 2 years, maybe even longer... plus Aff mentioned she wanted nothing with SK. I think the comments were too outrageous.

But in an hour, we will get to hear Matt speak up. Lol
It's 2:30pm now in TH, girl! Any livestream or news coverage?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve been refreshing Matt’s hashtag on ig and looking at all her tagged photos and videos and nothing is popping up so far about the press conference

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Did anyone translate SK's post on instagram?

If so, lmk which page lol

Btw, just how self absorbed is he that it uploadz that explanation with a picture of himself staring out? Lol like i don't get it

xodxo

I’m not seeing any links to the press con? Lol did they just make us stay up for nothing :risas3: