❤️ Various ET News

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. I love all the comments! I haven't been able to voice much but living in Thailand makes this all more fun. I definitely will be up trying to catch this LIVE too. Idk where but if anyone finds a link do share! Granted, I should go to the press conference myself but that's too dangerous! LOL JK!!!

P

PrincessKarina

LOL. I love all the comments! I haven't been able to voice much but living in Thailand makes this all more fun. I definitely will be up trying to catch this LIVE too. Idk where but if anyone finds a link do share! Granted, I should go to the press conference myself but that's too dangerous! LOL JK!!!
Lol oh don’t risk it dear! Be safe. And keep us posted! ;) What’s new?

mayag

sarNie Adult
I wonder if she's shitting bricks right now. I won't be able to stay up either but I have a feeling that there's going to be 50 new pages on this thread by the time I wake up. XD

Thank you in advance to those who will be translating stuff for us!

P

PrincessKarina

Yes thanks na for translating whoever you are! I’m going to bed soon too! ;)

HNA0

☀️
Lol it would be a hell of an experience for you if you go. Ps don’t forget to bring a basket or just some strawberries if you decide to go.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if she's shitting bricks right now. I won't be able to stay up either but I have a feeling that there's going to be 50 new pages on this thread by the time I wake up. XD

Thank you in advance to those who will be translating stuff for us!
lol i don't want to sleep either cause then ill miss out on all the fun here! the pages will jump so much. I'm sure of it