❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I found out that he was a player since youth! His dad sent him away for schooling to curb his players way lol. If Matt is the girl who can tame him, his family will totally love her.
Hahaha...they will bow down to her greatness j/k. But man, that's a tough job. If I was Matt, I would automatically disqualify mysel lol. It is embedded in him. All the money, the freedom he has to do whatever he wants since a teenager. That's too long to try to tame, change him. Run Matt...Run lol.

Yeah, what time is the presser anyway.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am going to stay up for her presser even if I do understand. Just to see the fuss over Matt's Day. Girl got a scandal and a day dedicated to her. She's special lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I can see the headlines now! "Matt Peranee brought basket of strawberries to her press conference, strawberries mai ka?" :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Oh man thai's head would explode!!! :risas3:
would she accept if ever a strawberry product brand would get her as a presenter? lol

And don't forget the background music, N&J's song :risas3:

This :risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp1mBGGB9Pn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
(They used this picture for the news about haters bashing her mom's ig for.sending her support.)
LMAO!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, if her presser starts till 2:30 I ain't waiting. That's too late here lol.

A lipstick company, lip gloss, or chapstick...with strawberry flavor should hit her up hahhaha

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I won't be able to catch her press conference live either but you best believe once I'm at home that I'll hit up this place first lol. Matt should just go all out and also wear something red, if they want to paint you like a source of evil then so be it and own it. Anyways I'm officially out for now but genuinely good luck to Matt, may she remain cool, calm and collected.