❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Some comments under SK's apology...

You should get a mental health check up. Are you right in the head?

You had a diamond in your hand but you didn't know how to protect it. Do you like something new and lavish?

Love isn't wrong, what's wrong is the timing. *** I second this!***

A true gentleman wouldn't let this type of thing happen in the first place.

Do you have a conscience? Instead of apologizing to the mother of your child for your mistakes, for breaking her heart and making her cry countless times... having to endure the misery of being with someone who can't get enough (womanizing)... but today you chose to protect your new woman more. I like Aff's saying, "a life where I've met misfortune but I'm fortunate to have Peemai."

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel sorry for all those name calling. Her mom really shouldn't be dragged in here and be bashed for the actions of her grown up daughter.

I remember in one interview, Matt said that even when it comes to her studies, her parents weren't controlling or pressuring her.

I hope she would clear this later. About being a husband stealer, even if Aff and SK were already separated, still she was "seeing/talking" to him during those times he wasn't aggreeing yet to the divorce. By law, these two are still married.

I saw comments saying Matt isn't anymore fitted to be a nang ek but a husband stealer instead.
If Janie is still a n'ek then anyone under the sun can be one. Anyhow, that is Matt's issue. She should know she's not in the west to be talking/dating a man that has not finalized his divorce. Thailand is still very conservative when it comes to this.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

You had a diamond in her hand but you didn't know how to protect it. Do you like something new and lavish?

Do you have a conscience? Instead of apologizing to the mother of your child for your mistakes, for breaking her heart and making her cry countless times... having to endure the misery of being with someone who can't get enough (womanizing)... but today you chose to protect your new woman more. I like Aff's saying, "a life where I've met misfortune but I'm fortunate to have Peemai."
I agree with the last comment lol the way the commenter describes the situation makes it sound really messed up tbh. I don’t think songkran has ever apologized like this to Aff

Thanks for the translation!

byebye

sarNie OldFart

You had a diamond in your hand but you didn't know how to protect it. Do you like something new and lavish?

Hahaha...apologize or not he should just keep quiet. His face doesn't help much. He just seemed sleazy in front of a camera. I do like the comments though.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
There are actually some ppl commenting support for SK...

Plus, how do we know if Matt was happy in the last stages of her relationship with her ex? (not saying it's okay to go cheat otherwise) What if they were barely holding on to their relationship and Matt happens to fall for someone more willing to be there for her? The girl wanted to get married BEFORE turning 30. She even said she wanted kids before marriage or kids right after marriage (can't remember exactly) but she was very ready for starting a family. Maybe her ex broke up with her because HE wasn't ready to commit to marriage. I'm just saying... we have to consider all aspects.

mayag

sarNie Adult

Plus, how do we know if Matt was happy in the last stages of her relationship with her ex? (not saying it's okay to go cheat otherwise) What if they were barely holding on to their relationship and Matt happens to fall for someone more willing to be there for her? The girl wanted to get married BEFORE turning 30. She even said she wanted kids before marriage or kids right after marriage (can't remember exactly) but she was very ready for starting a family. Maybe her ex broke up with her because HE wasn't ready to commit to marriage. I'm just saying... we have to consider all aspects.
This is very possible too. I wouldn't really call it cheating if both parties were towards the end of their respective relationships.
EAGERLY WAITING FOR TOMORROW BEFORE I COME TO ANY CONCLUSIONS THOUGH!! I'm still hoping for the best! :worship2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If Janie is still a n'ek then anyone under the sun can be one. Anyhow, that is Matt's issue. She should know she's not in the west to be talking/dating a man that has not finalized his divorce. Thailand is still very conservative when it comes to this.
Even in the U.S. , people are very against dating someone who is still legally married. For example, if any of you guys know who Adrienne Bailon is , she basically started dating her current husband while he was still legally married but separated from his wife. Adrienne is a host on The Real which is a talk show and they pay short clips from their show on YouTube and tell me tell you guys, anytime she mentions her hubby people rip into her and bash her because she did the same exact thing as Matt except she didn’t cheat on her ex bf

ella0411

sarNie Adult
SK must be dumb to think Matt shouldn't be dragged in here. Boy, it was too late! They shouldn't have lied about knowing each other then speak up that they're now "talking". Remember, it's the timeline that made this issue worse, and it came from his statements.

Then after saying this, he just agreed to the divorce. Of course, everyone would think it's because of his "new woman".

The second paragraph makes sense. She has been giving hints that she really wanted to get married soon. They were only seen during trips and their friends' weddings. I even thought her bestfriend Ou was her boyfriend XD But people won't be this logical. This is still a rumor until she clears this up. Though no one's gonna admit cheating. Then if it happens to be true, they could go bash her all they want.

Ironic, jumping from someone who isn't proposing to a guy who's not divorcing his wife. lol

I hope she controls her temper and emotion because her mom is already bashed on IG.

rae

sarNie Adult
I'm confused about the timeline, so was Songkran pursuing Matt while he was still trying to get back with Aff? Also, it sounds like he didn't sign the divorce papers until he had locked down Matt... what a guy, thank goodness Aff got away from him.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
its wednesday in thailand so matt's press conference will happen soon. cant wait for it to be over. she will get dragged regardless but she will be fine. (mint, kim, mark, janie and the rest all survived) if this was south korea, matt would be done. she should count her blessings.
i guess matt and mint are the new daughter in laws now. friends turned sisters. sounds like a fairy tale lol. the family dinners, vacations at bonanza with the furby gang and ig pics will be lit. 2019 will be lit.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm confused about the timeline, so was Songkran pursuing Matt while he was still trying to get back with Aff? Also, it sounds like he didn't sign the divorce papers until he had locked down Matt... what a guy, thank goodness Aff got away from him.
Yeah, that could be it too. He probably waited until he knew for sure Matt is broken up and started something with him then proceeded with the divorce. He probably kept the divorce lingering if Matt had said no...for insurance purpose. Dude is some crazy lol. That alone should have been major reg flag for her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Not sure. The media reported that SK was trying to get back with Aff because he said he wanted another chance but Aff herself said that he didnt do anything to show that he wanted to get back with her. That's why I'm agreeing with whoever that said he most likely checked out long time ago but his father wouldn't allowed him to get a divorce. Thai parents seema to have a lot of influence on their children. I had first hand experience on that :confused:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Lol all these people bashing as if they are Aff themselves. Good lord the girl doesnt care!!
Her idgaf attitude helps. She was even savage lol good thing she looks like she could handle an issue as big as this.

SK said that he made the move and Matt was distancing herself at first because he was still having some issues (his marriage and the divorce). Hence, saying they're not yet bf/gf. Maybe SK is sure now that he'll get Matt so he decided to push through with the divorce?

The timeline is confusing because SK is confused himself lol wonder what's real and not.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not sure. The media reported that SK was trying to get back with Aff because he said he wanted another chance but Aff herself said that he didnt do anything to show that he wanted to get back with her. That's why I'm agreeing with whoever that said he most likely checked out long time ago but his father wouldn't allowed him to get a divorce. Thai parents seema to have a lot of influence on their children. I had first hand experience on that :confused:
Yup, Songkran actually has no intention to getting back with Aff in all honesty. He was out party and such during their separation. Then his dad came out drawing a hard line saying there's going to be no divorce, that his son going to work it out lol. Songkran probably only agree to it so his dad gets off his back but his action like Aff said, did nothing.

rae

sarNie Adult
Yup, Songkran actually has no intention to getting back with Aff in all honesty. He was out party and such during their separation. Then his dad came out drawing a hard line saying there's going to be no divorce, that his son going to work it out lol. Songkran probably only agree to it so his dad gets off his back but his action like Aff said, did nothing.
Gah, he sounds like such a dirtbag, he's basically wasting Aff's time because of what his dad wants, yet makes zero effort to actually win her back. His ~pleas and whatnot to the media about how he'll fight for their marriage etc was just all show. No wonder Aff didn't want him back, this man is worthless and has no backbone nor sense of responsibility. And now it's shown that while he played this act, he was pursuing Matt behind the scenes... Oh, Matt.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gah, he sounds like such a dirtbag, he's basically wasting Aff's time because of what his dad wants, yet makes zero effort to actually win her back. His ~pleas and whatnot to the media about how he'll fight for their marriage etc was just all show. No wonder Aff didn't want him back, this man is worthless and has no backbone nor sense of responsibility. And now it's shown that while he played this act, he was pursuing Matt behind the scenes... Oh, Matt.
It could also be that he told Matt, I will finalize the divorce if you break it off with your boyfriend....hmmm...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I found out that he was a player since youth! His dad sent him away for schooling to curb his players way lol. If Matt is the girl who can tame him, his family will totally love her.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It is morning in Thailand lol Wednesday over there, the 7th. So yea, what time is her press con?? Lmbooo I guess many of us are not sleeping :risas3: