❤️ Various ET News

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Don't know anything about their personal life... but I admire how Alex and Toey consistently work for the world.

Patricia's body is superb! It's just that her face is not my type.
But the sexy look does suit her better that the innocent look.

P'Chod is playing games... it becomes annoying! LOL

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Don't know anything about their personal life... but I admire how Alex and Toey consistently work for the world.

Patricia's body is superb! It's just that her face is not my type.
But the sexy look does suit her better that the innocent look.

P'Chod is playing games... it becomes annoying! LOL
I don't find Pat ugly by any means.... but I don't see her as pretty.....her face is cute and average to me....

Eye of the beholder....

P'chod is the producer ? I feel like she can't say more because the other ch contract is still an issue....or else it will be another kwan issue

Reactions: fun

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Rumor actors who are in new projects....

Stephanie, Go, Kob S. (Noona romance),

Talks about certain remakes

Noon W. Is taking a break from lakorns

Mik&Bow - rumor to reunite....they currently have an MV together

Mik has high compliment for Aum....this should air mid-year

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm not a fan of BTS but this carpool karaoke is hilarious

Papa mochi & baby mochi

JC- not my lil mochi, my lil Mochi doesn't argue over dumpling

Hahaha dead

http://instagr.am/p/B9Dq8SHpbWz/

@Koy123

Looks like they are on their way to be an official koo jin ....not so much with saying it officially but actions.....
Yup, looks like they’re pushing those to two to be koo-jin. They are very adorable together! I just want another lakorn of them, but with a good storyline.

I’m not a fan of BTS either, but they a cute and funny.They have a very good fun personality. I like that carpool clip.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So I just listened to BABY YOU by DaBoyWay

It's an "okay song" not the best lyrics... very repetitive words. Bars aren't hot.

I don't like it when Thai rappers rap in English. It's cringe. I do like Thai rap though because their lyrics flow smoother. This is one of those blah songs. The beat isn't all that catchy.

Patrica shouldn't have danced... she seems awkward.

p s. I won't even comment about WIP WUP. :facepalm::risas3:

Reactions: fun

spanky

sarNie OldFart
An nk that just go married....hi-so doesn't approve of it and didn't come to the wedding...that they married into the mother of the bride home instead of the groom as tradition

They didn't say the name....I dunno who it is hint to....but he seems to know the mother of the bride and said the bride's mom want them there at her house cuz he travels for business often ...he also indicated that she is well off too....

http://instagr.am/p/B8d8Y91lYvN/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, it's pretty obvious it was Namcha. Her MIL didn't attend the wedding.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww I wanted to see Porshe and Bow pair up. Porshe hasn't been acting for a couple of months, wonder if he's leaving the channel soon too.