❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So I went to check out that Wip Wup song and that shit is annoying af but then realized that it was not the original. Namcha cover sucks. So I went back to find the original and the song isn't too shabby, it's bland though.

As for Bow, she would do fine either going freelance or sticking with Ch7. She has the acting chops, just wished she could get a good script from beginning to end. I don't think I liked any of her lakorn... I just like her.

Nang rai and pra rai are just 2D in 99% of all lakorn. And when they overshadow the nang ek, it gets too crazy (not in a good way). No character development. Plus side characters should be important to the story too. I love nang ek gay friends but sometimes I think they serve no purpose to the plot. An example would be Crash Landing on You (sorry couldn't come up with a lakorn so I'm gonna use a kdrama) The side characters and evil villains all serve a purpose and were all likeable.
I also have. I finish any of Bow's lakorn....she seems to have a fun/silly personality.

Cloy is awesome in putting value and heart in the supporting characters....it is cliche ....an upgraded cliche....

Another fav. Of mine is Fight for my way.....again the friendship...family....it has heart....

I also can't think of a thai drama right now with great supporting characters....FFR with mint and toey so far isn't bad...great supporting friends...n'rai plans are spoiled and they don't overwhelm the plot...a nod to the 90s with lift character as a trans and he mentioned the movie Jenny lol....the pra'nang are intuitive/ has common sense.

Pradriwada wasn't bad with the supporting cast....

It
A villian can propel and be a plot device.....it can be done in a fun way and not the annoying constant screaming and yelling....back...n forth...repeat

In Nirvana in Fire....I didn't hate any of the villain.....they all tried to play each other ....but pk is smarter

There is a few lakorn that is like that....

Kuhn ronapee...the nrai is annoying but none of her schemes really fulky worked. It still propel the story w/o too much ffw because it wasn't the whole plot

Pradriwada- Nrai scheme and tried....but again is unsuccessful....

In both instants nk did not have to slap them....they retort in a classy manner
That's make lako
A villian can propel and be a plot device.....it can be done in a fun way and not the annoying constant screaming and yelling....back...n forth...repeat

In Nirvana in Fire....I didn't hate any of the villain.....they all tried to play each other ....but pk is smarter

There is a few lakorn that is like that....

Kuhn ronapee...the nrai is annoying but none of her schemes really fulky worked. It still propel the story w/o too much ffw because it wasn't the whole plot

Pradriwada- Nrai scheme and tried....but again is unsuccessful....

In both instants nk did not have to slap them....they retort in a classy manner
Hahaaaa this is not something new in lakorns.You will know right from the start which of the characters have evil plans.But there are also dramas in which the character isn't a bad person from the start but due to some circumstances he turns selfish and evil.In most lakorns the villains either die or they are seen in a temple repenting and only a few gets a happy ending.But who doesn't want the main leads to win in the end right.We all want that element of surprise.
It is more exciting to watch if it is done in a rational way not repetitive.I hope writers can just come up with a mind blowing idea that makes you hate and love the characters at the same time.
I tend to be more picky with dramas now and watched underrated dramas because there is that hidden gem that only a few people know.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So they....ppl think

BOW M. Is the nk 1hd is talking about....her contract is done by the the middle of the year....she is not accepting any lakorn for 6 month....that is exactly the amt of time before her contract ends....
loool Another one ! ch7 keeps on losing the ones they heavily promote

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lakorn , Cdrama , Kdrama , ect . should just make fan fiction into their drama. Please the fans & reduce works for the producer.
I used to read your fanfictions ! Honestly some of them had better romances than the draggy scenarios onscreen

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Patricia looks hot and super sexy lately. I think this is her true style lol I think she’s happy she was able to low key shed her previous image of being an angel and so innocent. She’s more sexy and bold now and I think it suits her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lakorn , Cdrama , Kdrama , ect . should just make fan fiction into their drama. Please the fans & reduce works for the producer.
The thing is, they need a good writer and director to turn those fan fictions into script, which they lack. In Le Coupe De Foundre, every time the lead actress character grace the screen, she has something yellow. I didn't even noticed that until someone who read the novel (the author likes the color yellow) pointed out in the drama. And literally every time she appears, she has something yellow- a bracelet, hair tye, or a piece of clothing or object she carries. Or in How I Met Your Mother, before revealing Marshall's dad death, throughout the episode, they had a count down to the moment he finds out. Details. Small details does wonder!

I tried watching as much cable lakorn as much as I can, but they don't motivate me to finish it. Happy Birthday was a very close one. I loved it and cried bloody tears but felt like it was still missing something. Voice comes a close second but they tried to copy the Korean version to a T but their dialogue and their character interaction vastly different. I don't know, it might have to do with the subtitles. Since I am not fluent in either Korean or Thai, Korean had better English translation. At least with the Japanese adaptation of Voice, they didn't copy frame by frame.

Patricia has no curve but she still manage to look good. She is throwing her innocent image out the door since her breakup. The song is meh... I like rappers who doesn't need throw in cuss word and the cussing in this particular song is cringey. Thai people must love using the word drip cause I have been hearing it non stop since Wip Wup (which I find so annoying now lol)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pat just need a scandal to burst out of her good girl image. And there's not a better one than a messy break up. Now, she looks like she ready to play.

mayag

sarNie Adult
http://instagr.am/p/B9QUudWlXwA/ I honestly admire the relationship these two have so much. Toeys caption is so sweet and cute. Like it takes so much maturity to be this close to an ex of yours. It makes me so happy haha Gotta give props to Alek T for being a secure enough boyfriend as well and not having any problems (As far as we know) with the friendship Toey and Alex have!
Can't assume anything about celebs these days but these three genuinely seem like good people to me

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Patricia looks hot and super sexy lately. I think this is her true style lol I think she’s happy she was able to low key shed her previous image of being an angel and so innocent. She’s more sexy and bold now and I think it suits her.
Reason why I want her to ditch CH3 and go to Gmm25 where that daring and grey-image fits them more. I want to see fiery Patricia in grey and layered roles opposed the likes of Tre/Tor or whoever else.
edit : After listening to the song a little I had to click "mute" by the rapping part and enjoy Patricia visual. I don't mind that kind of sexiness that is more on the sensual part and not cheap. Had to stop mv at the end of the day :-D . Some cringworthy hands gestures, unnatural dance moves... Some people want to act black Americans in MV. Thing is it's not natural 99% of the time

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The thing is, they need a good writer and director to turn those fan fictions into script, which they lack. In Le Coupe De Foundre, every time the lead actress character grace the screen, she has something yellow. I didn't even noticed that until someone who read the novel (the author likes the color yellow) pointed out in the drama. And literally every time she appears, she has something yellow- a bracelet, hair tye, or a piece of clothing or object she carries. Or in How I Met Your Mother, before revealing Marshall's dad death, throughout the episode, they had a count down to the moment he finds out. Details. Small details does wonder!

I tried watching as much cable lakorn as much as I can, but they don't motivate me to finish it. Happy Birthday was a very close one. I loved it and cried bloody tears but felt like it was still missing something. Voice comes a close second but they tried to copy the Korean version to a T but their dialogue and their character interaction vastly different. I don't know, it might have to do with the subtitles. Since I am not fluent in either Korean or Thai, Korean had better English translation. At least with the Japanese adaptation of Voice, they didn't copy frame by frame.

Patricia has no curve but she still manage to look good. She is throwing her innocent image out the door since her breakup. The song is meh... I like rappers who doesn't need throw in cuss word and the cussing in this particular song is cringey. Thai people must love using the word drip cause I have been hearing it non stop since Wip Wup (which I find so annoying now lol)
Patricia Good has one of the nicest bodies in CH3 at the moment and she got great legs like the likes of Matt, Bie or Vill do. She got the right amount of curviness without looking over the top
http://instagr.am/p/B7K4PxVhaZZ/

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Patricia Good has one of the nicest bodies in CH3 at the moment and she got great legs like the likes of Matt, Bie or Vill do. She got the right amount of curviness without looking over the top
http://instagr.am/p/B7K4PxVhaZZ/
Yeah Patricia’s body this past couple of months seems to have become more voluptuous all of a sudden and I wanna know how she did it so it can happen to me too loool

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ppl are stuck on sammy .....

Lady- doesn't sammy still have a contact....

They are opening by mid-year....

Bow contract is up then....but she stated that it is a luk krueng actress