❤️ Various ET News

Lakorns will always catered to their core viewers. Which, they are still longing for the plot of the olden days. Where the n'ek is the innocent poor girl and the pra'ek is the arrogant rich man. They have found success in that area and it's likely not going to change. And lakorn doesn't really believe in woman in her 30s that's accomplished without the help of a man to be something worth tackling because they feel their viewers doesn't care about that.

CDramas has a lot of high school plots but they also have a good mixture of other storylines. I don't necessarily like the long episodes but if a drama is done right the long episodes can really flushed out the story.
True most dramas have their own formula and style.Most thai dramas you see the female lead struggling and fighting for her own happiness.A knight and shining armor is gonna come and rescue her.It wouldn't be complete without a villain who will ruin their lives.From what I have seen so far is that the culture and traditions are shown such as being devoted to their religion.The good ones deserved to be happy while the bad ones will suffer in the end.
Cdramas however the leads have meet each other in their younger years and are reunited years after. In every drama the characters are doing this military training whatsoever and I thought was this required in every cdrama.I think cdramas has gained popularity ever since.
Right now I am very selective of what dramas to watch.Before I am very fond of kdramas but I find i too sensationalized and I ended up watching the old ones.I also like Jdrams because it is short and straight to the point.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
True most dramas have their own formula and style.Most thai dramas you see the female lead struggling and fighting for her own happiness.A knight and shining armor is gonna come and rescue her.It wouldn't be complete without a villain who will ruin their lives.From what I have seen so far is that the culture and traditions are shown such as being devoted to their religion.The good ones deserved to be happy while the bad ones will suffer in the end.
Cdramas however the leads have meet each other in their younger years and are reunited years after. In every drama the characters are doing this military training whatsoever and I thought was this required in every cdrama.I think cdramas has gained popularity ever since.
Right now I am very selective of what dramas to watch.Before I am very fond of kdramas but I find i too sensationalized and I ended up watching the old ones.I also like Jdrams because it is short and straight to the point.
There are few gems that breaks away from the reg tropes. It goes with all the drama....

Kdrama ...I love fight for my way....no real n"rai (not soo in your face).....no rich guy...poor girl....just ppl all supporting each other and fighting for their dreams....no annoying parents....supportive parents....it was all heart...with friendship, romance , comradery and comedy....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love the "namnao-ness" of lakorns. If I wanted to be entertained by a different trope I'll go read a book or watch a show from another country. I think lakorns are fine the way they are, I grew up with it and I don't want it to change, but that's just me. Lakorns are a good respite from other things.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Stephanie has 3 yrs left
Sonya has 6
Sammy - he didn't say...but she has 2 lakorn filming

Nothing wrong with namnao.....but it don't have to be 80% of the lakorn content.

K drama has namnao too...makjang they call it. The goody nk....crazy annoying /n'rai and annoying mom....bad ppl who always seems to get away with it and no real retribution.

But they also level up and have growth with their drama.

I want thai ET to have growth....currently lakorns aren't bringing in thai viewers.

BPS rerun brought more rating than the highest rated lakorn. The raeng...nam nao is not fairing better....ppl are barely watching.....

Current #1 rating is 8.2 ch7 action evening lakorn....ch7 actions always fair well

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love the "namnao-ness" of lakorns. If I wanted to be entertained by a different trope I'll go read a book or watch a show from another country. I think lakorns are fine the way they are, I grew up with it and I don't want it to change, but that's just me. Lakorns are a good respite from other things.
Namnao is not the issues lol Kdrama and Cdrama have their fair share of namnao but they are better written. Shoot most makjang kdrama are 10 times worse in namnao than lakorn.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

Stephanie has 3 yrs left
Sonya has 6
Sammy - he didn't say...but she has 2 lakorn filming

Nothing wrong with namnao.....but it don't have to be 80% of the lakorn content.

K drama has namnao too...makjang they call it. The goody nk....crazy annoying /n'rai and annoying mom....bad ppl who always seems to get away with it and no real retribution.

But they also level up and have growth with their drama.

I want thai ET to have growth....currently lakorns aren't bringing in thai viewers.

BPS rerun brought more rating than the highest rated lakorn. The raeng...nam nao is not fairing better....ppl are barely watching.....

Current #1 rating is 8.2 ch7 action evening lakorn....ch7 actions always fair well
Ch7 hands down has the best action lakorns.

If lakorns can decrease the amount of screeching n'rai, maybe it would be tolerable to watch. The n'rai characters these days seem to not have depth. They're just petty, greedy and money hungry. Not the most exciting thing to watch. Paired with a p'ek that doesn't know how to say, stop.

It's just harder to sit through and find a good plot with intriguing characters.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 hands down has the best action lakorns.

If lakorns can decrease the amount of screeching n'rai, maybe it would be tolerable to watch. The n'rai characters these days seem to not have depth. They're just petty, greedy and money hungry. Not the most exciting thing to watch. Paired with a p'ek that doesn't know how to say, stop.

It's just harder to sit through and find a good plot with intriguing characters.
Yes....wicked annoying. I like a more intelligent battle of wit. I can't stand the annoying meddling mom and crazy w/n'rai.

I can't think of a lakorn right now ....but I love chai Ronapee....he was straight forward and did not waver. He did not let his grandma or n'rai control his destiny

I like prawidiwada.....pk wasn't perfect but I enjoyed that lakorn. Only 1 real n'rai and It wasn't bad.

So polyplus might be doing lakorn for ch7 again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The Love Siren song was a smash hit.

Looks like they’re trying to make this a hit too. This song is too poppy for my taste. This artist sounds too whiny.
http://instagr.am/p/B9BoYAiBMBN/
I never heard that song (how to love). I accidentally saw the paris collab by accident on IG .....

It's an easy listen....a lite fluffy thing....that is kind of catchy and fun....don't make you think too much....commercialize.....it is actually about Nescafe coffee

It is in it's simplicity that ppl like it....paired with a fun lil dance ....

Like baby shark hahahaha doo doo doo

http://instagr.am/p/B4GzttfJPo9/
I'm sick of doo...doo...I hate sharks now....
Tries to change the ch and the baby cries.
Fine, you can watch this for the rest of your life hahaha

I hated this song when I 1st saw it. (I work with kids)....it has since then got stuck in my head and is my jam...along with 5 ducks hahaha