❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hey girl! I was wondering where you went haha Glad to see you back :)

Ooo rumor sounds interesting! At first though it was about Greag since it said tan skin p’ek but then it said he’s freelance. Wonder who it could be?

Hello hello ;) Been a little busy but mostly nothing that exciting in lakorn world lately lol

About the riddle... the hosts seems to be hinting it's a former ch7 p'ek.

Any idea of a ch7 n'ek who recently turned single?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hello hello ;) Been a little busy but mostly nothing that exciting in lakorn world lately lol

About the riddle... the hosts seems to be hinting it's a former ch7 p'ek.

Any idea of a ch7 n'ek who recently turned single?
Did you ever finish watching Great and Kao’s lakorn? I loved it in case you haven’t watched it all yet!

Ahh so Ch7. That makes it hard for me since I don’t really follow many Ch7 n’eks. Maybe Poo since she’s not with her mans anymore for a while now.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Did you ever finish watching Great and Kao’s lakorn? I loved it in case you haven’t watched it all yet!

Ahh so Ch7. That makes it hard for me since I don’t really follow many Ch7 n’eks. Maybe Poo since she’s not with her mans anymore for a while now.
I have not started Great and Kao's lakorn. Hehehe I'll keep it in mind though.

Ppl in the comments are saying that it might be Thissa. Since her initial is "special"... But I don't think she's recently single...
Not even sure if n'ek is still with ch7. They just said that p'ek is tan and older and they both use to be in the same channel.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
All the girls from Hormones cast are really popular on ig! Like Kao has more followers than almost all the A-lister actors and actresses at Ch3 except Yaya & Kimmy and shes barely that far away from them too.
Wow, didn’t know the Hormones series made them that popular. Goood for them.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh god, her face is starting to look like the human ken doll guy. Her face is literally frozen, her chin is longer, her lips look swollen, her eyes are different, her cheeks are bloated, yet she has the gall to say she did nothing. No one in the youtube comment section believes her LOL
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: and when some people dont believe their fav probably did something to their face and deny these signs because of stress lack of sleep working hard and weight gain...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: and when some people dont believe their fav probably did something to their face and deny these signs because of stress lack of sleep working hard and weight gain...
Lmao I know right. Like there’s nothing wrong with plastic surgery. It’s 2020 people. People are accepting of it but it’s really stupid when these celebs deny and deny and say that they are completely natural. These celebs really think we are dumb judging by the types of ridiculous excuses they give to us lool The fans that deceive themselves into believing their lies are even funnier. It’s great seeing all the excuses they give trying to deny the work their faves have done. :pancarta:

alissaax

Lmao I know right. Like there’s nothing wrong with plastic surgery. It’s 2020 people. People are accepting of it but it’s really stupid when these celebs deny and deny and say that they are completely natural. These celebs really think we are dumb judging by the types of ridiculous excuses they give to us lool The fans that deceive themselves into believing their lies are even funnier. It’s great seeing all the excuses they give trying to deny the work their faves have done. :pancarta:
That why i never believe those people when i notice or suspect something.... there was one time someone post a photo and i thought their face looked really plastic but then they removed it and repost a new shot.
i think theres nothing wrong with them doing those procedures... it just wrong to decieve people that you're natural when your face is constantly changing and just say its "aging" and looking after themself or use good skincare products.

alissaax

The most common procedure is threading under the jaw for the perfect v line.

bit

sarNie Adult
Oh god, her face is starting to look like the human ken doll guy. Her face is literally frozen, her chin is longer, her lips look swollen, her eyes are different, her cheeks are bloated, yet she has the gall to say she did nothing. No one in the youtube comment section believes her LOL
She looks like this and said nothing was done?... hahaha she must underestimate fans ability to digest news.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ice's face is a face that's not of nothingness. Even those with horrible eyesight can make out that it's not normal. I wonder if someone would do a picture side by side of her when she was in the movie with Sunny and now. Not to be mean or anything but to let her see that there's nothing wrong with her before. Heck, someone in her circle should have done it.

Sad part is, she will never be satisfy with the outcome. Because once you do it it seemed you'll continue to keep up with the look. And unfortunately, it doesn't make them prettier but just weirder looking. Nothing about a bloated face, fish lips, no emotion is at all pretty but to them they think they are. If she keeps it up she'll be the first cat woman of Thailand...I mean, she's still young and it has gotten this bad imagine down the road when father time kicks in she's going to look worse. Sad though....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her upper lip is actually the worst part of her. She can barely close it...her smile is unnatural. WTH did she do to her lips. It's puffed up...the top is so exaggerated. People need to stop telling her she's pretty. She's getting the boost and confidence of those complimenting her and that just make her wants to keep on staying that way, but she doesn't realize it has a reverse result. Yikes to her lips.