❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Damn yall going back into the Mint and Mark drana? Lol how about we move on and leave others to do their own research instead of bringing In more hearsay and negative vibes.

Anyways I just saw a post about a big Ch 3 anchor guy. What's that about? I honestly only remember him bc of his pics with kpop stars who used to come to Thailand to perform.

Also in some angles Mew's bro in law looks like SF9's Rowoon! Lol unfortunately he's not as tall as Rowoon but incredibly cute!
Omg I was thinking the same thing about Mews bro in law! He does look like Rowoon. It would be such a bonus if he was just as tall as Rowoon too!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Mmh but wasn’t the account that Mint’s mom used to bash Mark older than the comments he made? I’m not sure why people still try to frame it like he started it and she responded when according to the evidence (at least what was made public) that’s not true.

I don’t want to nitpick but we all know the implication that when people fight, the first person that hits out is the one at greater fault. So when you say things like “she bashed back” you’re indirectly implying it’s his fault.

In terms of working with Mint. I doubt it’s going to happen. It seemed obvious to me that he said he was happy to work with her to highlight the fact that he was completely over the situation and had no hard feeling. Maybe he wasn’t asked in that specific interview but usually whenever he gets asked about Mint, 9/10 reporters also ask about the possibility of them working together, so I wouldn’t read too much into it.

While I don’t think they hate each other, I don’t think they can ever be friends. Mint’s mom especially seems to hate Mark. Like it’s one thing to talk shit about someone you dislike with your friends, but to go out of your way to create an anonymous account to harass them and bash them? That’s a LOT.

I seriously don’t understand that mentality. Its so interesting to me because even with people that I hate I could never do that. It’s so.. pathetic and extreme. I guess it’s because I’m the blocking type.

http://instagr.am/p/B6s24LVlAGm/
Agree, People ignore the fact that she bash him first then he fight back and they fight back by uploading the group chat and he apologized and they still bash, but he ignores. It Mark bashing he stated that "your mom is not going stop right" this say a lot that there is something going long before he blow up. Any way moving forward leave the past be in the past it not us who need to move on it the reporter who need to move on too. I'm not try to bring any fight into here just stating facts.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is old news and again heresay....none of us really know the real truth.We just stated what other ppl said on IG and his interview.None of use here posted and are blaming anyone.

The few of us who commented on it was neutral at most. We stated their interview and they said will still be a bit awkward and we shared cray cray anti ppl posting crap....non of us said anything about it being this or that person's fault.

Truth is they bashed....it's over...they all grew up and got over it....

No1 here is accusing anyone of anything. Both party are responsible. This is a gossip forum...but that gossip was like 6 years ago....no need to go back and forth in this forum.

Like else say....let it go....let it go

pikachu

sarNie Egg
None of what I said is hearsay, it’s facts based on what was exposed. Please stop trying to portray yourself as neutral when you refuse to say the correct order of events, instead choosing a way that subtly lays the blame at Mark’s door by implying he started it.

The incident might have happened six years ago but it’s still relevant and gets brought up whenever they are seen together. Once reporters move on, it’ll stop. It’s like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston. They broke up over 15 years ago yet rumours linking them has been constantly in the papers throughout the years despite them being with other people.

They had some interactions recently at an awards ceremony and boom it started all over again with even more intensity. I’m sure gossip rags will be milking this for the next decades.

Please stop trying to police what people can and cannot talk about. Like I said before instead of being condescending, ignore it or even better, you introduce a new subject.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@SuzieJ Right?? Lol I'm glad someone knows him. Funny thing is that timing wise right now Rowoon is a hot commodity too

Rich and handsome tho! They look like a kind family. All these rich guys are like best friends with each other. Lol like I didn't know Mew and Margie were close when I saw her as a bridesmaid but it looked like Saint and Pok are close so that's probably how they got closer. Then Pupaa is richy rich too. They always gathering at his family's zoo lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ Right?? Lol I'm glad someone knows him. Funny thing is that timing wise right now Rowoon is a hot commodity too

Rich and handsome tho! They look like a kind family. All these rich guys are like best friends with each other. Lol like I didn't know Mew and Margie were close when I saw her as a bridesmaid but it looked like Saint and Pok are close so that's probably how they got closer. Then Pupaa is richy rich too. They always gathering at his family's zoo lol
Yeah I’m surprised Rowoon didn’t explode in popularity sooner! I loved him in that one drama Click Your Heart. He was so good looking in that.

Yeah all the hi-sos in Thailand know each other. Even Chompoos husband Nott was one of the groomsmen at the wedding. I guess it’s a birds of the same feather type of thing haha

bit

sarNie Adult
The issue with Ice and her mysterious Hi-So is not resolved yet it seems. Gossips site were saying there is an actress who is postponing her wedding indefinitely with the dodgy Hi-So

Looking at how all Hi-so seems interconnected, no wonder people are curious about some mysterious Hi-So

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The issue with Ice and her mysterious Hi-So is not resolved yet it seems. Gossips site were saying there is an actress who is postponing her wedding indefinitely with the dodgy Hi-So

Looking at how all Hi-so seems interconnected, no wonder people are curious about some mysterious Hi-So
Wonder what the deal is with this dude! It’s making me so curious since we’ve been hearing about this guy and ice for months. It’s weird that no one knows him since he’s supposedly filthy rich.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Wait- I thought Poo was the one with the dodgy hi-so?

Speaking of Ice, I hope Ice P stops messing with her face. I saw pictures of her with Mookda and it’s gotten so severe, both when her face is still and when it’s in motion. Her face has that extreme “Gangnam unnie” look, it can barely move and it’s all puffy with fillers and botox.

It makes me so sad when I see celebs, especially young ones with such bad, obvious, work done. I worked as a receptionist in a plastic surgery office and know that once your face gets like that. Just the maintainance of it, takes more and more work. It’s nearly impossible (unlesss you get even more invasive work done) to correct it and go back to a more “natural face”.

I wish celebs and influencers constantly shilling cosmetic procedures where actually REALLY honest about everything it entails and that people started doing their research and going to reputable doctors.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel bad for Ice P. I think she’s genuinely addicted to PS now like Park Bom is :( Its clear just by seeing all the work she’s constantly doing to herself. It’s something you can easily become addicted to like a drug. Wish someone was there to encourage her not to do anymore and help her but you can’t do that if they don’t want to help themselves.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Ice P. I think she’s genuinely addicted to PS now like Park Bom is :( Its clear just by seeing all the work she’s constantly doing to herself. It’s something you can easily become addicted to like a drug. Wish someone was there to encourage her not to do anymore and help her but you can’t do that if they don’t want to help themselves.

I think it's her nose and chin that's a bit much. But the makeup isn't doing her any favors either tho, too much shading by around her entire nose that it's getting emphasized. She might be addicted. I think with Bom it might be partly addiction and psychological.

I know Ice is going to be in a drama with Ken T, I wonder why his wife and her team went with her when there is so much more actresses Ch 3 has to offer

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I'm afraid this PS can effect her career. She is a great actress tho

rae

sarNie Adult
Apparently Ice got plastic surgery in the first place is because a car accident ruined her face. But her face is looking more and more frozen and severe these days. I sincerely hope it's just that her fillers or whatever she's gotten done needs some time to settle, or how else can she act when it looks like she has trouble making expressions?

bit

sarNie Adult
Ice P was one of the Thai actress which I watch due to her successful movie with Ter and Sunny, she had natural comedic timing and her facial expression was good in those movies.

It’s sad to see her going down the plastic surgery path.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I really liked Ice in her lakorn with Nine. She was really cute in that. Her acting isn't bad at all.

Hopefully this is it for her and her fillers or Botox settles down. She's gonna start looking like cat woman if she doesn't stop.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

There's a new riddle to solve...

A fair porcelain skin n'ek who was recently single was seen out shopping for house decorations with a tan skin P'ek. This P'ek is older than her and they were once in a "rumor" together before but they denied it. They said they were just "pee-nong".

Another hint is that this P'ek is now freelance...
They both use to be in the same channel...

The n'eks initial is a special character/rare letter....

:confused12: :confused12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

There's a new riddle to solve...

A fair porcelain skin n'ek who was recently single was seen out shopping for house decorations with a tan skin P'ek. This P'ek is older than her and they were once in a "rumor" together before but they denied it. They said they were just "pee-nong".

Another hint is that this P'ek is now freelance...
They both use to be in the same channel...

The n'eks initial is a special character/rare letter....

:confused12: :confused12:
Hey girl! I was wondering where you went haha Glad to see you back :)

Ooo rumor sounds interesting! At first though it was about Greag since it said tan skin p’ek but then it said he’s freelance. Wonder who it could be?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think it's her nose and chin that's a bit much. But the makeup isn't doing her any favors either tho, too much shading by around her entire nose that it's getting emphasized. She might be addicted. I think with Bom it might be partly addiction and psychological.

I know Ice is going to be in a drama with Ken T, I wonder why his wife and her team went with her when there is so much more actresses Ch 3 has to offer
Bom is like a completely different person from her debut days. She looks like a human doll now (not in a good way) and it makes me so sad that people made her go down that path. Her boss at her previous entertainment company repeatedly kept calling her and her band mates ugly all the time. It’s no wonder she kept getting procedures done after being brought down like that :( Maybe some people that manage Ice said the same things to her after her car accident? Sad!

We all know Ken’s wife likes pairing him with people that don’t threaten her relationship with him haha She learned a little from Aum’s situation with Bella I guess