❤️ Various ET News

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol I like bomb as a person but I wouldn’t doubt it either if he is.
And as for Mew’s brother-in-law, he is cute and handsome. It is unfortuante that he is on the short side, but I hope he hasn’t stop growing bc lol I don’t think he looks Korean. He looks more Chinese to me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bomb Tanin is consider popular? Well his acting sucks but when he was given a gay role, he played it so real!

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I think of it this way... if you are 20 dating a 40 year old... i find it still pedo-ish. Cause when the 40 year old was 20, the 20 year old was 10. I mean i dont even care but i do have an opinion on it lol
Wait the 20 year old wouldn’t have been born yet cause the 40 and 20 will be twenty years apart

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Rumor..... there is a rift with ch7 new executive and pordeecom. (Director) ...& pordeecom is saying F you to ch7 that is why they are airing (mik&min) it quickly....rumour is that ch7 reprimand the director because the person help out some1 behind the scene that they were grateful for. The famous director said F U and is now leaving and sign a contract with 1 hd. They said there issues with new ch7 exec for a few years.

He also spoke of many actors leaving ch7

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Rumor..... there is a rift with ch7 new executive and pordeecom. (Director) ...& pordeecom is saying F you to ch7 that is why they are airing it quickly....rumour is that ch7 reprimand the director because the person help out some1 behind the scene that they were grateful for. The famous direct said F U and is now leaving and sign a contract with 1 hd. They said there issues with new ch7 exec for a few years.

CH7 reprimand people for helping others..??that is sick.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
CH7 reprimand people for helping others..??that is sick.
They were salty....the famous direct helped "poo mee boon koon: behind the scenes......but it is still a rumor....also if there is smoke...there's fire....

This might be a reason why they are airing mik and min lakorn so quickly.....because this production is producing it and it is rumor they already sign with another ch (1 hd) to be exact....work point use to be the extension if Pomredee (however u spell it).... they branch off and started their own company (ch)

@BeLLa

rae

sarNie Adult
If this is true, then it's just another reason why people are jumping ship left and right. Ch7 really needs to reevaluate their business practices and management. On one hand, it's sad to see their decline, but on the other hand, it's inevitable when they can't treat their people right.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :confused12:
Hahahaha on the sai kai gossip show... they were talking about fillers and botox... they mention that an actress got fake doggy filler for their nose so their eyes is uneven now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow Pordeecom leaving ch7 is big news since they're one of ch7's biggest and most successful production companies. This sucks for Weir and Mik since they're Pordeecom's favourites and are constantly hired by them. Weir seems to only work with Kantana and Pordeecom for the last 6-7 years. I don't want him only working with Kantana, they suck sometimes. Guess he learned his lesson to never work with Daravdo after the mess they did with Roy Leh Sanae Luang.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wait the 20 year old wouldn’t have been born yet cause the 40 and 20 will be twenty years apart
Thanks... and so that is very disturbing to me lol been having brainfarts all 2 weeks since I have been doing nothing but on bed rest

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Rumor..... there is a rift with ch7 new executive and pordeecom. (Director) ...& pordeecom is saying F you to ch7 that is why they are airing (mik&min) it quickly....rumour is that ch7 reprimand the director because the person help out some1 behind the scene that they were grateful for. The famous director said F U and is now leaving and sign a contract with 1 hd. They said there issues with new ch7 exec for a few years.

Sammy, Now, Gookgik, Tubtim shall leave that stinking channel. I bet you when new executives took over Sammy's career has started and become so stagnant. Gookgik keeps being given forgettable supporting roles. Now potentials have been wasted for a long long time

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Actors leaves Ch7, I think we all predict that because Ch7 even Ch3 have their favorites and many have restrictions on which lakorn to choose. Now freelance have more options and freedom regarding choosing their projects.

1 hd has got ch3 producers/director and both ch3 and ch7 actors (freelance) and now their rating is up there with ch3 and close to ch7

@preetam

I felt sammy was on the borderline to leave and they seems to be like ...crap...ppl are leaving....then she got 2 lakorns and 1 w/mik.....but I hope she freelance soon but I think she been with them forever and feel comfortable but not confidence cuz her lakoron is not consistent and she had only 1 per yr only ....

Last edited: