❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I came across a clip on fb of gossip show sai kai.....
A nangek whines to a producer to change praek and refuses to work and do love scene with a praek because he's gay..:confused12::confused12::confused12:
So producer thinks its much easier to change the naangek and not work with someone whose narrowminded......
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
The hosts are more interest about who the nangek is than the praek that sleeps with both men and woman...

bit

sarNie Adult
I came across a clip on fb of gossip show sai kai.....
A nangek whines to a producer to change praek and refuses to work and do love scene with a praek because he's gay..:confused12::confused12::confused12:
So producer thinks its much easier to change the naangek and not work with someone whose narrowminded......
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
The hosts are more interest about who the nangek is than the praek that sleeps with both men and woman...
So the praek is openly gay or just insider who knows he is gay? Because just like Hollywood, openly gay don’t really get praek role. Do they? I can’t think of any.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So the praek is openly gay or just insider who knows he is gay? Because just like Hollywood, openly gay don’t really get praek role. Do they? I can’t think of any.
Probably insiders only... The hosts were hinting and naming 3 guys amongst themselves.
Honestly im more curious who this narrowminded nangek is....

fun

Expired Sarnie
James Parsons (Big Bang Theory)
Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother)
Russel Tovey (Him and Her)

And obviously I am curious about both the nang ek and the pra ek.

bit

sarNie Adult
James Parsons (Big Bang Theory)
Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother)
Russel Tovey (Him and Her)

And obviously I am curious about both the nang ek and the pra ek.
Openly gay do get role but they will never be cast in something let say big superhero franchise as the main lead.

The one who do get cast are hiding in the closet and pretending to have girlfriend.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They mentioned producers and named 3 or 4 producers across different channels... i only rememeber ning and anne...

Hahahaha he was someone i thought of...:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
So it’s not n’ek from this generation?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I have no idea who is popular now. There are so many new faces (new to me as I have been mia for the past 5-7 years, i pop in once in a while)