❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Poor girl, she could barely talk or open her mouth. She can’t move her whole face. Once her fames dies and no one wants to hire her, how is she gonna have money to keep up her PS.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dara's favorite excuse for ps...

1. It's makeup
2. I lost/gained weight

Like okay, sure... :risas3:
Well sometime make up does change your features a lot to the point where it looks like you’ve gotten work done. However most of the time it’s easy to tell when it’s just makeup and if it’s actually work they’ve gotten done. I wonder why people hate admitting the fact that they’ve done something to their face or body. It’s nothing to be ashamed of especially in the entertainment industry where almost 90% of celebs have done something.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well sometime make up does change your features a lot to the point where it looks like you’ve gotten work done. However most of the time it’s easy to tell when it’s just makeup and if it’s actually work they’ve gotten done. I wonder why people hate admitting the fact that they’ve done something to their face or body. It’s nothing to be ashamed of especially in the entertainment industry where almost 90% of celebs have done something.
Yup...make up contour can change them into a new person....weight lost and gain as well..but. Here's a vdo of them reshaping with silicones pieces and make up magic

My bro in law tease my sister....that when she has no make up on....he gets a new wife hahaha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

Just saw this too!
I feel so bad for her.

Summary:
Poo and her fiance broke up. The reason is pretty complicated. They had their wedding plans in motions and everything but Poo pulled the plug. She said she analyzed her life and realized she couldn't give up everything she has in Thailand as a celebrity. It took her 17 yrs to get to where she is now.

She has so many responsibilities. She takes care of her whole family and she's also sponsoring 5 kids for school. She has her humane society work with the UN. Basically, she just can't give up and make the sacrifice. It's tough because they still really do love each other.

While they were in the midst of breaking up, good ol'gossip mill was running. That rumor about the fake hi-so, rich fiance or whatever was the nail on the coffin. Matthew, her fiance, is actually "well-off" but he has never said he was rich and Poo herself never said anything like that either. Ppl and their speculations just making up their own assumptions. Rumor was that his business failed etc. When in actuality, he closed down the business because they already had broken up like 5-6 months ago. Like, this man gave up his life in LA, started a business in Thailand, only for his fiance to tell him she's just not ready to give up her life for marriage yet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I kind of feel bad for him on the other hand because he uprooted and followed her only to be told that she isn't ready to give up her life. I wonder why maybe a year she didn't realize it. I don't think she's going to give up on her fame any time soon because so many things are attached to it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just saw this too!
I feel so bad for her.

Summary:
Poo and her fiance broke up. The reason is pretty complicated. They had their wedding plans in motions and everything but Poo pulled the plug. She said she analyzed her life and realized she couldn't give up everything she has in Thailand as a celebrity. It took her 17 yrs to get to where she is now.

She has so many responsibilities. She takes care of her whole family and she's also sponsoring 5 kids for school. She has her humane society work with the UN. Basically, she just can't give up and make the sacrifice. It's tough because they still really do love each other.

While they were in the midst of breaking up, good ol'gossip mill was running. That rumor about the fake hi-so, rich fiance or whatever was the nail on the coffin. Matthew, her fiance, is actually "well-off" but he has never said he was rich and Poo herself never said anything like that either. Ppl and their speculations just making up their own assumptions. Rumor was that his business failed etc. When in actuality, he closed down the business because they already had broken up like 5-6 months ago. Like, this man gave up his life in LA, started a business in Thailand, only for his fiance to tell him she's just not ready to give up her life for marriage yet.
Wow definitely super complicated! Thanks for the detailed translation love :)

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
if poo wanted a rich bf should've stayed with note. you have to take care of yourself first before you should sponsor 5 kids I mean that's just common sense.

rae

sarNie Adult
I don't get it, if her fiance is moving to Thailand for her, what is she giving up? She can still be a celebrity, or is she talking about how her career would change after marriage?

bit

sarNie Adult
I think the problem is the guy is not making money in Thailand, his business went bust, basically unemployed.

How far is a girl willing to support a guy? For how long?

x0unerthanlater

I don't get it, if her fiance is moving to Thailand for her, what is she giving up? She can still be a celebrity, or is she talking about how her career would change after marriage?
I think she meant life after marriage would be different. She'd be MIA for at least a year. That's usually how long actresses take a break after marriage. Plus, he might want kids right away.

They couldn't agree to the same path in life.

@byebye Yeah, I feel bad for him too. He tried to be the one sacrificing but it's tough because he knows nothing about Thailand. It's hard to adjust and 4 years isn't that long to get accustomed to new country.

@SuzieJ You're welcome! And there may be some inaccuracies or things I didn't translate but I summarized what I could. She talks A LOT (lol). Most of it is about her work/responsibilities.

x0unerthanlater

@rae Yup, agree. And there's a possibility he might've suggested they live in LA or something.

I think he's got money but not super rich like ppl assume. If he was like... Paula Taylor's husband rich or something then maybe they could maintain it. Going to and from another country every few months is expensive.

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
I think having to uproot his life to move to Thailand really put certain things into perspective and changed things for both of them. It was probably really lonely and isolating, being in a different continent, not speaking the language, away from friends and family. Poo is a celebrity, so she probably had an erratic schedule and with all the spotlight and gossip on her relationship and her fiance, everything must have been so stressful. When marriage is on the table, more realistic things have to be dealt with, and sometimes it's not pretty.

x0unerthanlater

Poo fits the "politician's wife" image.
She's a philanthropist. I think somewhere down the line she won't do much acting. She has more events and cf's than lakorns lately.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I do not want to stereotype but for some reason I see Thai really into the high society life. And it sucks that female usually gets the end of the stick when it comes to the industry. And I think it just really depends on how well establish they are as an actress before getting married. It just sad that it is a very small percentage that married women thrive in the entertainment circle.